Looking for the best micro ATX case for your next gaming computer build, look no further! When it comes to micro ATX cases and building a gaming PC, using the best equipment can go a long way and seriously improve your performance and save you some money.
We’ve done the research and found the best selling micro ATX cases for small gaming computers. These affordable cases for gamers were chosen based on customer reviews. Save money and space with a mATX case from our list and you are sure to be satisfied with your new gear.
These are the Best mATX Cases
- I/O panel can be adjusted in 6 different locations and the Case can be positioned: Vertical or horizontal
- Edge to edge acrylic transparent side panel offers a full view inside
- Body depth height: Can support normal size ATX power supply
- Front magnetic design dust filter with open perforated front, top and bottom for high air performance
- Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable management
- [SLIM AND COMPACT] - Full metal construction around the body with sleek front panel design, demonstrating a slim and compact design style
- [4mm THICK TEMPERED GLASS PANEL] - Tool free door lock design, which s durability and style
- [BUILT-IN WINDOWED POWER COVER] - Equipped with a PSU cover with a ventilated design to improve airflow and hide those unsightly cables
- [DUST REDUCTIONS] - A handy magnetic fan filter on the top and on the base of the chassis to help dust filtration and particulate protection
- [DRIVE BAY] - 2 x 2. 5"/3. 5" with HDD Rack + 2 x 2. 5" with HDD Bracket behind MB Tray
- Computer case with clean aesthetic. Dimensions: 8.2 x 16.3 x 15.7inch. Steel front panel/main structure with plenty of room for all components, make it durable and roomy for your first mATX build, 1st PC, theater and gaming PC
- Gaming PC Case with tempered glass side panel allows for a great view of your RGB components. Motherboard size supporting: Micro ATX (mATX) and Mini-ITX
- Mid-Tower Chassis with ease installation design. Back panel SSD mounting brackets, top and front fan brackets and bottom cage PSU and HDD bay. Change with no more pain
- Desktop computer shell case with decent cable management solution. Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable organization. I/O essentials, 2xUSB 3.1, Power button, Reset button, audio out and in on the top
- High air performance with Magnetic Dust Filter, Side Ventilation and 2 Pre-installed 120mm PWM fans.Liquid cooling ready
- Stylish contemporary micro-ATX computer gaming case with 1x tempered glass window (left), mesh front panel, & 3x RGB fans preinstalled (inner and outer rings glow)
- Supports Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX motherboards, USB3.0/USB2.0/HD Audio ports, and improved cable management
- Supports video cards up to 350mm in length & CPU coolers up to 165mm in height
- Room for up to six 120mm fans & supports up to 240mm radiators in the top and front
- Play through 16 lighting modes via top I/O panel using the “LED” button. 30 total play-through options include: RGB, Breathing, Single Color, Light Off. Fans are proprietary to this case.
- An extremely compact Micro ATX case, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling
- Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three dimensional textured finish
- One Fractal Design 120mm fans included
- Easy access I/O on front panel, with audio and both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
- Front panel dust filters and closed top and bottom panels help maintaining a dust free interior
- Mesh intakes large mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to system
- Dual ARGB fans 2 pre-installed 120 millimeter ARGB fans can be managed by the motherboard connected by the included splitter to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system
- Tempered glass hardware custom-loop cooling or the pure pride of showing off the build in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel
- Adaptable drive cage: The drive cage is movable able to shift toward the front to accommodate for PSU space backwards to provide additional radiator space or even completely removed
- Versatile cooling options support for a total of 6 120 millimeter fans and front top and rear radiator placement ensures that you don’t have to compromise on performance
- Attractive Visibility. To help you appreciate your system’s full beauty, a dark mirror transparent front panel with a full-sized tempered glass side window will allow users to contemplate system components and dazzling lighting effects.
- Great Support for Components. You won’t believe how powerful a gaming beast you can build inside MG130-G. Its advanced support for graphics cards (up to two 330 mm-long graphics cards) will allow you to enjoy the latest games with smooth framerates.
- Top-notch Cooling. MG130-G ‘s compact layout allows you to install six fans and three water cooling radiators, with the front one up to 280mm. This immense cooling potential will enable you to choose freely the components you want in your build.
- Incredible Storage. Up to two 3.5″ HDDs and two 2.5″ SSDs or four 2.5″ SSDs will provide you with all the storage you need to install games and store all kinds of media.
- Minimalist Beauty. The case’s 3.5” bay and PSU cover provides a clean view of your case and keep the airflow smoothly.
Final Thoughts on a Micro ATX Case
Do some research before youbuild your next gaming computer, or choose from our list of the best mATX cases on the market today! Choose the right compact case to make the most of your gaming experience. You could build your own gaming pc or buy one from our list.
Last update on 2021-04-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API