Looking for the best micro ATX case for your next gaming computer build, look no further! When it comes to micro ATX cases and building a gaming PC, using the best equipment can go a long way and seriously improve your performance and save you some money.
We’ve done the research and found the best selling micro ATX cases for small gaming computers. These affordable cases for gamers were chosen based on customer reviews. Save money and space with a mATX case from our list and you are sure to be satisfied with your new gear.
These are the Best mATX Cases
- Computer case with clean aesthetic. Dimensions: 8.2 x 16.3 x 15.7inch. Steel front panel/main structure with plenty of room for all components, make it durable and roomy for your first mATX build, 1st PC, theater and gaming PC
- Gaming PC Case with tempered glass side panel allows for a great view of your RGB components. Motherboard size supporting: micro ATX (mATX) and Mini-ITX
- Mid-Tower Chassis with ease installation design. Back panel SSD mounting brackets, top and front fan brackets and bottom cage PSU and HDD bay. Change with no more pain
- Desktop computer shell case with decent cable management solution. Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable organization. I/O essentials, 2xUSB 3.1, Power button, Reset button, audio out and in on the top
- High air performance with Magnetic Dust Filter, Side Ventilation and 2 Pre-installed 120mm PWM fans. Liquid cooling ready
- [SLIM AND COMPACT] - Full metal construction around the body with sleek front panel design, demonstrating a slim and compact design style
- [4mm THICK TEMPERED GLASS PANEL] - Tool free door lock design, which s durability and style
- [BUILT-IN WINDOWED POWER COVER] - Equipped with a PSU cover with a ventilated design to improve airflow and hide those unsightly cables
- [DUST REDUCTIONS] - A handy magnetic fan filter on the top and on the base of the chassis to help dust filtration and particulate protection
- [DRIVE BAY] - 2 x 2. 5"/3. 5" with HDD Rack plus 2 x 2. 5" with HDD Bracket behind MB Tray
- Enhanced airflow: Perforated top panel, heightened food stands, and specially designed cable routing gap enhance airflow for better ventilation
- 1+2 drive bay: 5. 25” x 1 + 2. 5”/3. 5” x 3
- One 120mm rear fan pre installed
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX (only when DVD ROM is NOT installed) Motherboard
- I/O port: USB 3. 0 x 1, USB2. 0 x 1, HD Audio x 1
- 【Creation of Value & Function 】The NX200M Micro-ATX Mini Tower gaming case effortlessly combines a bevy of in-demand features: USB 3.0 connectivity, ample storage drive bays, room for expansion, and includes one 120mm fan in the rear. With support for up to a 240 mm liquid cooling radiator in front, NX200M is easy to build with and easy to cool.
- 【Ample Airflow】The large mesh design in front panel delivers ample airflow to your gaming components and provides good heat dissipation.
- 【Supports Up to 5 Fans 】Includes one 120mm fan in the rear. With support for up to a 240 mm liquid cooling radiator in front, NX200M is easy to build with and easy to cool.
- Minimized dimensions for standard ATX: The Master Box Q500L supports standard ATX motherboards and plus, with a body depth and Height of only 386 x 381 millimeter
- Fully perforated chassis: The top, front, rear, and bottom panels are fully perforated to offer airflow for various fan configurations
- Movable I/O panel: Orientation for the chassis is versatile, with the option to move the I/O panel to 6 different locations
- Vertical and horizontal position: The case can be oriented vertically or horizontally while retaining easy access to the I/O; Rubberized screws also function as feet to supplement different orientations
- Vertical PSU placement: The PSU is positioned on the front of the chassis to fully utilize internal space; The bracket can be relocated to offer position options depending on preference and form factor
- Supports M ATX and Mini ITX Form Factor Motherboards. Motherboards 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX) , 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX)
- Designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard
- Chamber concept design with optimized cable management space for small form factor builds
- Stackable and flexible thermal solution. Remarkable expansion. Advance ventilation
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports, Internal Bay: 3x 3.5 inches or 2.5 inches
- 【Door Opening Design】With the magnetic suction opening designed, the MOROVOL computer case is easy to install and remove computer accessories. The visual tempered glass on the side of the gaming case, is exquisite and allows you to showcases gorgeous RGB lighting.
- 【SPACIOUS STORAGE INTERNAL】This Micro ATX mid tower case provides an appropriate space to build your system and manage the cables. It supports motherboards of Micro-ATX,ITX; Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5 HDD's and 1 x 2.5 SSD's.
- 【POWERFUL COOLING SYSTEM】2 MVP 120mm RGB Dual light loop LED Fans pre-installed in this pc gaming case;
- 【MESH FRONT PANEL】Both of the front panel and the top is made of heavy-duty metal mesh. They allow maximum airflow to provide cooling for your power supply and keep everything stable. Mesh design is not only dust-proof but also shows the fashion style.
- 【TOP I/O PANEL】2 x USB3.0 Port, 1 x HD Audio, 1 xMicrophone Jack,1 x Power,1 x Reset.
Final Thoughts on a Micro ATX Case
Do some research before youbuild your next gaming computer, or choose from our list of the best mATX cases on the market today! Choose the right compact case to make the most of your gaming experience. You could build your own gaming pc or buy one from our list.
Last update on 2021-08-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API