Looking for the best micro ATX case for your next gaming computer build, look no further! When it comes to micro ATX cases and building a gaming PC, using the best equipment can go a long way and seriously improve your performance and save you some money.
We’ve done the research and found the best selling micro ATX cases for small gaming computers. These affordable cases for gamers were chosen based on customer reviews. Save money and space with a mATX case from our list and you are sure to be satisfied with your new gear.
These are the Best mATX Cases
- TUF Edition: The Master Box Q300L joins the TUF Gaming Alliance, carrying the TUF marks on both magnetic filters and both side panels
- High flexibility for system building: the I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations. On both side of the body you can install the I/O panel at the front, top or bottom
- Minimized Dimension with ATX PSU Support: Despite the Micro ATX form factor and the body depth and height of only 370 millimeter x 370 millimeter, the Master Box Q300L can accommodate a normal ATX PSU
- Excellent thermal performance: The open design of the perforated front, top and bottom s excellent thermal performance potential
- Edge to edge transparent side panel: Show off your build through the full size transparent side panel
- Mesh Front Panel with Built in Blue LED Strip
- Compact Micro ATX Form Factor Design with Full Length PSU Cover
- Ideal for AIO Solutions up to 240/280 millimeter
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- 2 Hidden 2.5 inches + 2 Hidden 3.5 inches Drive Bays
- Mesh Intakes Large mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to system
- Dual ARGB Fans Two pre-installed 120 millimeter ARGB fans can be managed by the motherboard connected by the included splitter to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system
- Tempered Glass Hardware custom-loop cooling or the pure pride of showing off the build in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel
- Adaptable Drive Cage The drive cage is movable able to shift toward the front to accommodate for PSU space backwards to provide additional radiator space or even completely removed
- Versatile Cooling Options Support for a total of six 120 millimeter fans and front top and rear radiator placement ensures that you don’t have to compromise on performance
- An extremely compact Micro ATX case, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling
- Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three dimensional textured finish
- One Fractal Design 120mm fans included
- Easy access I/O on front panel, with audio and both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
- Front panel dust filters and closed top and bottom panels help maintaining a dust free interior
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: Two Aer F120mm fans* included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
- DOOR OPENING DESIGN: Door opening side panel with magnetic design, it is easy to disassemble and tool free.
- LOWPOLY PANEL DESIGN: The front panel adopts Low poly design and give you the enjoyment of succinct vision.
- EXCELLENT LIGHT EFFECT: The black side glass shows the light effect in a low profile way. Meanwhile, the overall tempered glass design makes the inner view of the chassis broad.
- HIGH-QUALITY STRUCTURE: 0.6mm SPCC is painted to form the metal structure with impressive beauty.
- 240 MM WATER-COOLER COMPATIBLE: It could install 120mm*2/140mm*2 air cooler and 240mm water cooler ,making more options for users.
- Supports M ATX and Mini ITX Form Factor Motherboards. Motherboards 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX) , 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX)
- Designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard
- Chamber Concept Design with optimized Cable management space for Small Form Factor Builds
- Stackable and Flexible Thermal Solution. Remarkable Expansion. Advance Ventilation
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports, Internal Bay: 3x 3.5 inches or 2.5 inches
Final Thoughts on a Micro ATX Case
Do some research before youbuild your next gaming computer, or choose from our list of the best mATX cases on the market today! Choose the right compact case to make the most of your gaming experience. You could build your own gaming pc or buy one from our list.
Last update on 2020-08-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API