Looking for the best micro ATX case for your next gaming computer build, look no further! When it comes to micro ATX cases and building a gaming PC, using the best equipment can go a long way and seriously improve your performance and save you some money.
We’ve done the research and found the best selling micro ATX cases for small gaming computers. These affordable cases for gamers were chosen based on customer reviews. Save money and space with a mATX case from our list and you are sure to be satisfied with your new gear.
These are the Best mATX Cases
- Massive cooling potential with room for up to six 120mm cooling fans, or a 240mm radiator in the top, 240mm radiator in the front, and 240mm radiator in the bottom
- Two included CORSAIR LL120 RGB fans boast a total of 32 individually customizable LEDs, controlled by an included Lighting Node PRO digital RGB lighting controller and CORSAIR iCUE software to deliver a symphony of color
- Three stunning tempered glass panels put your system on display like no other Micro-ATX case. Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers - H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i
- A dual-chamber layout highlights your PC's core components, whilst tidying cables, drives and the PSU into a dedicated rear chamber
- Dedicated storage compartment for up to two 3.5" drives and three 2.5" drives keeps your system clean without sacrificing storage capacity
- Edgy, asymmetrical design with full mesh front panel
- Mini tower with great expandability that supports up to three 3. 5" Adds and four 2. 5" Sods
- Supports a 240mm Liquid CPU water cooling kit in the front of the case
- Supports high-end graphics cards with a length of up to 355mm (14 inches)
- Supports CPU air coolers with heights up to 160mm (6. 3 inches)
- 5 Drive Bays
- 4 expansion Slots
- 1 x 92mm rear exhaust fan
- Front port: 2 x USB 3.0 & Audio in/out
- Rear water cooling grommets
- Case Type MicroATX SFF slim
- M/B Type MicroATX Mini-ITX
- External bay 1x 5 25" 1x 3 5"
- Internal bay 1x 3 5" 1x 2 5"
- Expansion slots 4x low profile slots
- Full Acrylic Side Window RGB ready Mid Tower case. Elegant backslash LED with 13 lighting modes on front panel. 6 RGB flow lighting modes. 7 solid color modes.
- Supports liquid cooling: 240mm radiator in the front panel. Supports air cooling: 120mm fan on top to enhance cooling performance. Supports high-end graphics cards up to 371mm.
- Supports VGA fan bracket design: two 120mm fans for superior cooling performance of VGA. Supports SD or micro SD memory card. Dual chamber design for improved ventilation.
- Removable PSU dust filter for easy cleaning. Steel Thickness: 0.5mm. Motherboards: ATX/micro ATX/mini-ITX. Liquid Cooling: Front: 240mm Radiator (Optional).
- I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 1; USB2.0 x 2 ; HD Audio & Mic. Air Cooling: Front: 120mm x 3 or 140mm x 2 (Optional); Top: 120mm x 1 (Optional); Rear: 120mm x 1 (Includes 120mm Fan).
- Enhanced airflow: Perforated top panel, heightened food stands, and specially designed cable routing gap enhance airflow for better ventilation
- 1+2 drive bay: 5. 25” x 1 + 2. 5”/3. 5” x 3
- One 120mm rear fan pre installed
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX (only when DVD ROM is NOT installed) Motherboard
- I/O port: USB 3. 0 x 1, USB2. 0 x 1, HD Audio x 1
- DOOR OPENING DESIGN: Door opening side panel with magnetic design, it is easy to disassemble and tool free.
- LOWPOLY PANEL DESIGN: The front panel adopts Low poly design and give you the enjoyment of succinct vision.
- EXCELLENT LIGHT EFFECT: The black side glass shows the light effect in a low profile way. Meanwhile, the overall tempered glass design makes the inner view of the chassis broad.
- HIGH-QUALITY STRUCTURE: 0.6mm SPCC is painted to form the metal structure with impressive beauty.
- 240 MM WATER-COOLER COMPATIBLE: It could install 120mm*2/140mm*2 air cooler and 240mm water cooler ,making more options for users.
Final Thoughts on a Micro ATX Case
Do some research before youbuild your next gaming computer, or choose from our list of the best mATX cases on the market today! Choose the right compact case to make the most of your gaming experience. You could build your own gaming pc or buy one from our list.
Last update on 2020-06-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API