Looking for the best drones under 200 dollars? Look no further!
Who doesn’t want a drone these days? People of all ages love these awesome pieces of technology. They are fun to fly and can take great pictures – there are even toy drones for kids.
In the past, these devices were expensive. Luckily, you no longer have to break the bank to get a decent quadcopter. They are more affordable than ever before.
There are, of course, plenty of poor quality, cheaply-made drones on the market. To protect your investments, we’ve done the research and made your buying decision much easier.
- 1 Best Drones Under 200 Dollars
- 2 Drones Under $200 – Reviews
- 2.1 Holy Stone HS120D Drone
- 2.2 Potensic D80 GPS Drone
- 2.3 Teegi MJX Bugs 5W Drone
- 2.4 Altair 818 Hornet Drone
- 2.5 Potensic T25 GPS Drone
- 2.6 Holy Stone HS110G
- 2.7 Hubsan X4 H501S Pro
- 2.8 Force1 Brushless Motor GoPro Drone
- 2.9 Syma X8G Quadcopter
- 2.10 Altair #AA108 Camera Drone
- 2.11 Force1 U49WF Drone
- 2.12 Altair Aerial Blackhawk Drone
- 3 Buyer’s Guide: What to Look for When Buying Drones Under $200
- 4 Getting the Right Quadcopter for Under $200
Best Drones Under 200 Dollars
In this guide, we’re going to be presenting the top quadcopters under 200 dollars. We’ll also be telling you everything you should look for when buying drones under $200.
These are the Top Drones Under $200:
- Holy Stone HS120D Drone
- Potensic D80 GPS Drone
- Teegi MJX Bugs 5W Drone
- Altair 818 Hornet Drone
- Potensic T25 GPS Drone
- Holy Stone HS110G Drone
- Hubsan X4 H501S Pro
- Force1 Brushless Motor GoPro Drone
- Syma X8G Quadcopter
- Altair #AA108 Camera Drone
- Force1 U49WF Drone
- Altair Aerial Blackhawk Drone
Holy Stone HS120D Drone
The Holy Stone HS120D offers a lot of bang for your buck. This FPV quadcopter under 200 dollars is packed full of neat features.
Holy Stone HS120D Features:
- 18 minute maximum flight time
- 1080p full HD camera with a 120° wide-angle lens
- GPS that can follow and track the user
- FPV live video feed
- TapFly via the app on your phone
- 300M maximum range
- One key for takeoff and landing
- It has a relatively long flight time and range.
- It offers an easy user experience and is great for beginners.
- The camera takes high-quality pictures.
- The mobile app makes it easy for users to get the most out of its features.
- It doesn’t come with a bonus battery. We recommend purchasing this separately as this will allow you to fly again before having to charge your battery.
- The app doesn’t work across all devices. Users have reported issues with the app not being compatible with certain Android devices. It is worth seeing how the app works on your phone before purchasing the Holy Stone HS120D.
Looking for a reliable quadcopter under 200 dollars? The Holy Stone HS120D is the perfect option for kids or anyone new to drones. For one, it is very easy to fly thanks to its GPS capabilities. It can automatically return home when the battery is low, or the signal is weak or lost.
This option is also great because of the fun users can get out of it. The high-quality camera takes amazing pictures, which you can send directly to your phone. You can turn on the Follow Me mode to free your hands and have the drone track your movements. With the app, you can use Tapfly to draw a path that your drone will follow.
So, if you want one of the best drones under 200 that is both fun and easy for anyone to use, check out the Holy Stone HS120D on Amazon.
- Better Pictures and Steadier FPV Views: 2K Full HD camera with 120° FOV and 75° adjustable wide angle helps to capture clearly photos and more stable 1080p videos.
- Smart and Fun: Follow Me Mode frees your hands, while drone can automatically follows wherever you move. With Tap-fly, you can design the drone flying path. Gesture Control: pose to the camera to trigger photo/video shooting, great for selfie!
- Safer Flying: GPS positioning enables the drone to automatically return to home when battery is low, signal is weak, or lost.
- Quick and Easy: Headless Mode, Altitude Hold and One Key Start/Landing functions make easier access to kids or beginners.
- 18 Min Powerful flight: Double flight time to same level drones. More pleasures and possibilities! With 300M control range, you can go farther and see broader.
Potensic D80 GPS Drone
The Potensic D80 GPS is a popular choice among many different consumers. It’s easily one of our top recommendations for the best GPS drones under 200 dollars.
Potensic D80 GPS Drone Features:
- 1080p HD camera with live video
- Brushless motors
- 1800mAh lithium battery
- 20 minute maximum flight time
- GPS return home capabilities
- 600M flying range
- 5GHz WiFi
- The brushless motors are strong yet low power. Because they are so efficient, they can sustain a longer flight time. These also allow the quadcopter to operate quietly.
- The strong WiFi connection allows the user to transmit high-quality footage in real-time. The connection is smooth and latency-free.
- The accurate GPS capabilities help ensure that your device won’t be damaged or lost.
- The device does not come with prop guards.
- The directions it comes with are not very clear.
Users often describe the Potensic D80 GPS as the next step up for beginners. It allows one to go on more daring ventures because of the strong brushless motors. It can stand colder, windier weather and reach speeds of up to 25 mph.
Available for purchase on Amazon, the Potensic D80 GPS is a great choice for those looking for a little more versatility.
- [Powerful Brushless Motors]-Compared with normal motors,this drone install the Brushless Motors . Which is more powerful , durable and with low consumption.
- [5G WiFi 2K HD FPV Camera]-The D80 Drone supports 5.0GHz Wi-Fi for smooth, zero-latency transmissions, with a real time FPV full 2K transmission distance of up to 500m (SD card required and please make sure your cellphone support 5G wifi transmission).
- [Dual GPS Pinpoint Positioning ]-Dual GPS and GLONASS positioning give you pinpoint accuracy of your drone’s location.And the Return-to-Home function enables this camera drone automatically return when battery low/ signal weak/ out of range.
- [Faster & Wider Range]-this Potensic D80 camera drone enable you flight high speed at 40km/h with wide RC range at 800m(Up to 1000m without signal interfere), perfect drone to catch your surfing, skating, parkour and other high-speed sport moment.
- [Long Last Battery]-1800mAh Lithium battery enable the drone keep flying 16-20 minutes. Longer than most GPS drones.
Teegi MJX Bugs 5W Drone
The Teegi MJX Bugs 5W is #3 on our list of top drones under 200 dollars. It possesses many of the same features as the previous two options. However, we’re going to be focusing on the unique elements that set this one apart.
Teegi MJX Bugs 5W Features:
- Point of interest tracker
- 6 luminous LED lights
- Modular battery promotes safety of charging and storing
- Anti-interference, two-way 2.4GHz radio technology
- 4 undercarriages that create an anti-break structure
- Double alarm system (alerts user of weak signal and low power)
- Mechanical gimbal stabilization
- The mechanical gimbal stabilization allows for high-quality pictures and videos.
- Motor protection capabilities allow the drone to fly in varying conditions.
- GPS is accurate and enables many cool features. Users can use Follow Me, point of interest tracking, takeoff and landing features, etc.
- The flight time is relatively short at a maximum of 15 minutes. The mechanical gimbal stabilization uses a lot of power, thus limiting the amount of time the quadcopter can be in the air.
This option is ideal for those on a budget looking for a reliable device. It is durable and can withstand the elements. The luminous LED lights make it perfect for night adventures.
While great for intermediate flyers, the multiple safety features make this a suitable option for even novices. If you think the Teegi MJX Bugs 5W might be for you, check out the most recent price on Amazon.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: Adjustable 5.8G 1080P 30fps Wi-Fi HD camera (300m FPV distance), GPS smart return, point of interest, altitude hold, bugs go app(ios, android), track flight, headless mode, follow me, mechanical gimbal stabilization, long control distance (about 300m), 6 bright LED lights.
- PROPULSION SYSTEM: Double Li-polymer 7.4V 1800mAH battery (15mins+15mins flight time), Brushless motor (4 MT 1806 1500KV brushless motors, working steadily in high speed), Motor braking system (Each motor is managed individually by the ESC-Electronic Speed Controllers).
- SAFETY PROTECTION: Auto return to home (RTH: low power, weak signal, failsafe), Modular battery (Safety of charge and storage), Motor protection (ESC, stuck and high-temperature), Two-way 2.4GHz radio control technology (Adopted for anti-interference), Double alarm system (Weak signal alert+Low power alert), Upgraded anti-break structure (4 undercarriages).
- BUGS GO APP: Follow Me, Point of Interest, Track Flight, Photo/Video, RTH,etc. This App has both photo and video shooting function, it will help you to keep the precious flight experiences and share them to others. Bugs Go makes flight much easier, and allows you to fly for fun.
- One-key taking off/landing makes the operation more convenient and it is very suitable for novice operation.With point of interest function, your aircraft will continuously circle clockwise around the preset point.When using Follow Me function, the aircraft's camera will lock on your mobile phone, tracking you automatically and capture your movement with a particular aerial view.One key return button will guild the aircraft fly back to the home point.
Altair 818 Hornet Drone
The Altair 818 Hornet is the perfect starter kit for beginners of all ages. It’s one of our top picks for the best drone for the price under $200.
Altair 818 Hornet Features:
- 15 minute maximum flight time
- 2 batteries included
- 720p HD camera with a 120° wide lens
- 150M maximum flight range
- Stability features
- Single-touch takeoff and landing
- Ability to hold a certain altitude
- Headless mode
- It is good for both indoor and outdoor use. This flexibility allows users to enjoy it wherever they may be.
- It comes with multiple easy-to-fly features. The pilot assistance systems make it easy for anyone to use.
- You can stream the camera to your phone, tablet, or FPV headset.
- It does not have GPS capabilities, meaning that beginners shouldn’t take it too far from the launch point.
Even if you are completely new to drones, the Altair 818 Hornet has got you covered! You can easily fly and take pictures without having to worry about complicated controls. Check out the price on Amazon.
- 720p HD Camera for amazing aerial photos and videos
- Easy to fly for all ages! Multiple Skill Settings Included
- Flight Modes like Altitude Hole, One Button Takeoff and Landing, and Headless Mode
- Smartphone Ready but Not Required!
- Durably Built for Stable Flights!
Potensic T25 GPS Drone
Another device from Potensic, the T25 GPS model is an option favored by many.
Potensic T25 GPS Features:
- One key takeoff and landing
- Headless mode
- Automatic return when the device is experiencing low power, signal loss, etc.
- 1080p HD camera with a 90° adjustable angle and built-in WiFi
- Range of up to 300M
- The Follow Me feature allows users to record themselves hands-free.
- It has a 3D VR function, making it possible to experience flight from the “pilot” seat.
- The Return Home function sends the drone home to prevent it from getting damaged or lost.
- It does not come with an SD card.
Although many of the options on this list come with GPS, it is worth mentioning the significance of this. Drones under $200 that feature accurate GPS are rare.
The GPS incorporated into the Potensic T25 is great for flyers of all experience levels. It allows an adventurous experience without the worry of losing the quadcopter. Check out the most recent price for the Potensic T25 GPS on Amazon.
- Dual GPS: GPS positioning + GLONASS positioning provide you with accurate positioning details of your drone. Also able to provide with automatic return, low power return and no signal return.
- Follow Me Mode: Follow to the GPS in your smartphone, ensuring your drone automatically follows and captures you wherever you go.
- All-Round Functions: Headless mode, altitude hold and one key takeoff / landing for easier operation, no need to worry about orientation and with a simple press on the button your drone will rise to a height or land, perfect for beginners.
- 1080P(Need SD Card) HD Wi-Fi Camera: 90° Adjustable angle, captures high-quality video and aerial photos. Possessing 1080P HD camera, high-speed picture transmission without delay. It records all your wonderful time, you only need enjoy real time beautiful scenery.
- Farther Control Distance: Can up to 300m, you can see a wider world and enjoy a more pleasant flight experience.
Holy Stone HS110G
The Holy Stone HS110G is another great budget-friendly option for beginners.
Holy Stone HS110G Features:
- 1080p HD camera with a 110° field of view
- GPS that allows for auto-return
- 13 minute maximum flight time
- Follow Me
- The app allows you to map its route
- Headless mode
- Altitude hold
- It captures better quality pictures.
- It boasts a wider angle than the typical drone camera.
- It’s easy to operate for everyone, even newbies.
- It has a shorter-than-average flight time.
The Holy Stone HS110G could not be easier to operate with functions such as simple press. If you are a beginner or looking for a gift for your young child, check out the Holy Stone HS110G on Amazon!
- Catch Your Moment -- With 1080 HD 110°Field-of-View camera and First Person View transmission, it has a higher image quality and wider range of shooting angle than common 720P camera drone. Enjoy beautiful real time view with Holy Stone App on your PHONE connected to flying quadcopter camera!
- GPS Auto Return -- GPS positioning help HS110G drone hover stably to catch clearer images, and return to home precisely whenever battery is low, signal is lost or you like to get it back. Worry-Free Flight! Great gift for your father, mother, boyfriend or son!
- Intelligent Flight -- It can fly at your will by using Follow Me mode or Drawing a Route on the Holy Stone App control page, so you can free your hands and focus on capturing photos and videos and get outdoor fun.
- Longer and Further -- The a maximum of 26-mins flight time allows you to fly longer and view further. The real time view reaches up to 492FT away and the control distance is up to 984FT, giving you a wider visual enjoyment.
- User-friendly -- It is easier for newbies or beginners, equipped with functions like GPS sateline positioning hover, altitude hold, headless mode, one key take off/landing, emergence stop, low battery alarm and visiable LED lights. With simple press, even little boys and girls can take it under well control.
Hubsan X4 H501S Pro
Looking for a more professional approach to flying drones? The Hubsan X4 H501S Pro might be for you.
Hubsan X4 H501S Pro Features:
- 1080p HD camera
- Brushless motor
- Maximum flight radius of 400M
- Transmission of wireless video—maximum distance of 400M
- 20 minute maximum flight time
- Effortlessly streams high-quality footage with the HD camera.
- Advanced GPS capabilities allow you to complete accurate flights.
- Brushless motors allow for quiet flights.
- The design is relatively bulky.
The Hubsan X4 H501S Pro is a very reliable device. It hits all the marks from good camera quality to decent flight time and range. Most notably, it is a strong contender for the best quadcopter with an HD camera under 200. Check out the Hubsan X4 H501S Pro on Amazon if you’re seeking a professional-grade model.
- 1080P HD Camera: Built in 1080P HD camera to capture high quality pictures and videos. With Brushess motor; Max flight time: approximately 20 minutes; Max flight range: 400 meters.
- 5.8G FPV Live Video: Has a 4.3 inch LCD screen on the controller that is capable of real time transmission in FPV with a range of up to 400 meters
- Automatic Return Home: Includes a GPS and automatic return-to-home function.If your control signal is interrupted, or if the battery gets down too low, you drone will start to head back to its takeoff point. Note: the function only works in GPS mode with no less than 6 satellites.
- Already upgraded to H501S-S version. How to distinguish: the difference between H501S and the upgraded version H501SS is the RX Version: H501S Version show in the transmitter: H501S V1.2.X; H501SS Version show in the transmitter: H501S V2.1.X
- Functions: GPS, 1080P Camera, Headless Mode, Follow Me, Altitude Position Hold, Automatic Return Home, Low Battery Failsafe, Real Time FPV, Orbit
Force1 Brushless Motor GoPro Drone
The Force1 Brushless Motor can take your GoPro game to the next level.
Force1 Brushless Motor GoPro Features:
- Brushless motors
- 500M maximum flight distance
- 2 rechargeable batteries, each with a 15 minute maximum flight time
- Comes with quality assurance
- Spare motor blades
- 3 F100GP white, blue, or black ghost shells
- It comes with a built-in 1080p HD camera. It also has a mount for your own GoPro Hero 3 or 4.
- The relatively long flight time allows you to have longer photoshoots.
- You can only view the footage after your flight.
The Force1 Brushless Motor GoPro (available on Amazon) is perfect for capturing action shots. Compatible with GoPros, this drone is perfect for adventurers.
- GO PRO COMPATIBLE DRONE FOR ADULTS: This RC drone comes with a GoPro action camera mount compatible with GoPro Heroes 3 and 4; capture HD photos and video footage with the included 1080p drone action camera
- BRUSHLESS DRONE MOTORS: Features powerful brushless motors, manual control, and races in 2 speeds; long range drone has a flight distance of 500 meters and includes 3 shells (white, blue, and black)
- HD CAMERA DRONE: This video and photography drone can be set to record from above during its flight; high landing gear protects your quadcopter drone camera when landing
- DRONE SPECS: RC drone is an MJX Bugs 3 model with a 1080p HD camera; includes 2 rechargeable drone batteries (15 min. per), 2.4 GHz remote, and drone accessories; kit comes in original F100 Ghost packaging
- QUALITY ASSURED: Fly fast with your GoPro-ready drone with camera for adults; We’ll provide a full refund if you’re not completely satisfied with this elite brushless drone
Syma X8G Quadcopter
Syma X8G delivers powerful performance and a superb value for its affordable price.
Syma X8G Features:
- Comes with removable 8MP HD camera that supports 720p and 1080p HD MOV video
- Holding case can accommodate a GoPro action camera
- 6 AXIS GYRO features the latest 6-axis flight control and 3D lock
- 360° one key roll
- Stunning performances and continuous rolls are possible with the 360° capabilities.
- You can capture great footage thanks to the stability features.
- It is relatively light and not as durable as other models.
The Syma X8G is perfect for getting awesome footage and showing off for your friends. Check it out on Amazon for the latest price.
- 8MP HD Camera Syma X8G also comes with a 8MP HD camera, support HD 720P , 1080P MOV video quality. Easy to attach and remove from the Quadcopter. The holding case is compatible with GoPro action camera (not included)
- 6 AXIS GYRO Equipped with the latest 6-axis flight control systems, 3D lock, More scheduled flight, operating more to the force
- 360 Degree Eversion One key 360 Degree roll, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance
Altair #AA108 Camera Drone
Last but not least is the Altair #AA108. This is one of our cheapest recommendations, yet it still offers great quality.
Altair #AA108 Features:
- 3 flight modes
- 720p HD camera
- Take photos and videos in real-time
- Alarm and advanced remote control technology
- Comes with 2 batteries
- It is easy to fly both indoors and outdoors.
- You don’t need a smartphone to use it.
- It only has a 10 minute maximum flight time.
If you are looking for a gift for someone wanting to try a drone, the Altair #AA108 (available on Amazon) is your go-to to introduce them to the basics.
- ✅PREMIUM 720P CAMERA DRONE W REALTIME VIDEO: The Aerial AA108 comes with a 120 Degree Wide-Angle 720P HD camera that takes amazing photos and videos in birds eye view right from your phone. SD Card Not Included! We Recommend a Class 10 SD Card, Max Size 32 GB.
- ✅EASY TO FLY - The Altair Quadcopter is easily piloted & has Headless Mode, Altitude Hold & 1-button takeoff & landing. This is a Great drone with camera for kids, beginners and pro pilots, easy to fly indoors as well.
- ✅STABLE FLIGHT & DURABLE CONSTRUCTION for Long Lasting Fun! The Altair also has Custom Route Modes, Use your smartphone to draw a custom flight line on your mobile screen and the drone will fly according to your flight line.
- ✅LONG RANGE & FLIGHT TIME - 100 Meters / Up to 10 Minutes, 720p Real Time FPV (First Person View) Great Drone For Beginners. Also Includes Advanced Remote Control Technology, NO SMARTPHONE REQUIRED, Out of range alarm, emergency landing function, and low battery alarm will keep the pilot and your Altair drone safe.
- ✅Great Drone Gift for beginners, kids & all skill levels - 3 Flight Skill Levels: 1 – (Great Drone For Kids & Beginners), 2 – Mid Level, 3 – Advanced, Comes with Bonus Battery for extra flight time. USA based Small Business in Nebraska - We Ship International Select "Seller-Fulfilled Shipping At Checkout"
Force1 U49WF Drone
The Force1 is a cheap drone with camera, altitude hold, and one-key takeoff and landing. It is as easy to fly as a push of a button and is a great start for beginners and novice pilots. Its three speed flight system make for a fast learning curve.
This lightweight portable drone can hit flight ranges of 492ft, and lasts 12-15 minutes in the air. The camera is 720p HD, giving you crisp images and video. To further sweeten the deal, its two 7.4V 1000mAh batteries can enable you to reach flight times of 25 minutes.
Force 1 U49WF Features:
- Maximum flight distances of 492 feet
- 120° wide-angle 720p HD camera
- 2.4Ghz remote controller
- USB charger cable
- Micro USB cable
- 4 extra propellers
- Easy to use
- Long range
- Lengthy flight times compared to drones of its category
- No GPS
The Force1 U49WF drone is one of the best cheap drones under $200 with a camera out there. Its lightweight, comes with 4 extra propellers, and can comfortably hit ranges of 492ft.
- VR-READY WIFI DRONE: Experience First Person View with this VR-compatible drone with camera; easily sync a VR headset (not included) to the remote controller and see what your VR drone sees in the sky
- EASY BEGINNER DRONE: RTF drone features Headless Mode, Altitude Hold, 1-Key Lift/Land, and 6-axis gyro for stable flying; easy remote control drone performs 360 flips with a push of a button
- FLY WITH YOUR PHONE: Gravity Induction feature lets you fly this RC drone with your mobile device; 720p drone camera captures HD aerial footage and photos
- LONGER RANGE AND FLIGHT TIME: This selfie drone flies in a 150-meter range for up to 25 minutes with 2 rechargeable drone batteries; includes USB charging cable, 4 extra drone propellers, and comes in original U49W Blue Heron packaging
- QUALITY ASSURED: Fly high with these portable drones with camera for beginners and pros; we’ll provide a full refund if you’re not completely satisfied with these RC drones with camera
Altair Aerial Blackhawk Drone
If you love flying far and fast, this is your go-to drone. The Altair Blackhawk is the best quadcopter for the money it goes for on the shelves. Durable, quick, and easy to use, this will have you purring for joy from the very first minute it lifts off the ground.
It is equipped with a 6-axis gyro, comes with an action camera mount designed for GoPro Hero 3 or 4, and handles itself really well in high winds. It is also one of the cheapest drones for GoPro usage currently.
Altair Aerial Blackhawk Features:
- 6-axis gyro
- 984-1640 feet flight range
- GoPro compatible
- 15-17 minutes flight time
- Heavy duty build
- Long flight times
- Lengthy flight range
- Handles winds well
- Not great for beginner pilots
- No altitude hold
- No one-touch takeoff
This model is one of the cheapest models for GoPro. It is built to handle winds with minimal fuss, and will give you long flight times and reliable service for a long time.
If you are looking for the cheapest drone with the longest flight time, check it out on Amazon.
Buyer’s Guide: What to Look for When Buying Drones Under $200
You don’t have to shell out big bucks to get a good drone. A drone under 200 dollars might seem too good to be true, but great products are out there for those on a budget.
As previously mentioned, plenty of poorly made drones are on the market. You have to know what to look for before you make your purchase. Be sure to take factors such as the following into consideration:
Why Do You Want a Drone?
Drones are all the rage – and for good reason. The possibilities are endless, letting humans strive for daring heights and capturing otherwise impossible photos, in the case of camera drones.
When you are buying one for under $200, you want to have an idea of what its primary function will be. Also, sometimes if you buy a device at such a cheap price, you’ll find that some good features come at the expense of diminishing others.
The items on this list are best in their class for a range of purposes, from basics and beginner drones to professional-grade video productions.
Research Its Camera Capabilities
Let’s say you are most interested in using your drone for its camera capabilities. You might be wondering, “How much does a drone with a camera cost?” It can be much more affordable than you think it is. There are many factors you’ll want to consider including:
- What resolution are its images? You don’t have to sacrifice image quality when purchasing a drone for under 200 dollars. Plenty of options exist for 1080p full HD cameras that capture beautiful images.
- Does it take pictures and videos? Maybe you just want to take cool pictures of nature. Drone cameras can capture beautiful shots of everything from majestic mountains to vast oceans. However, you might also want to use them for capturing the action. If this is the case, make sure the camera is capable of streaming high-quality video.
- Do you want a hands-free camera? One feature, often referred to as Follow Me, is common across many products. Follow Me makes it possible to operate your drone’s camera hands-free. With this feature, your drone will follow and record, leaving you free for daring adventures.
- Are there any stability features? A drone can have the best camera in the world, but if it doesn’t have stability features, you won’t capture high-quality images. Stability features ensure that your images don’t come out shaky or blurry even in the roughest conditions.
Look at the Mobile App Before Buying
Is the corresponding app compatible with your phone? These days, most drones can be controlled through an app on your phone. Just make sure the app is compatible with your device before purchasing. There’s nothing more frustrating than purchasing a drone only to find out that you can’t take full advantage of all of its cool features.
Research Its Safety Features
Even though you’re getting a 200 dollar drone, you still want it to return safely. This is why it must come with good safety features.
Firstly, it should have reliable GPS tracking. This can help you find your device if it were to get lost during flight.
Additional safety features include things takeoff and landing options. This makes it simple for your device to get on and off the ground without difficulties. The top devices that emphasize safety also may have an alarm system to alert you when your drone leaves a certain radius.
Research Its Flight Capabilities
Maybe you want a drone that can take on more dangerous missions. In that case, you’ll want one that can withstand the elements. Be sure to opt for one made with quality materials and a sound foundation. Additional features such as prop guards will help your drone battle rough conditions.
It’s also important to consider the flight time and range. Longer flight times and wider ranges will allow you to get the most out of your missions. Note that if a drone has extra features, this might limit how long it can be in the air.
Does It Match Your Flying Abilities?
Whether you are a total beginner or a seasoned flyer, you need a drone that matches your skill level.
A beginner-friendly device will emphasize safety features that ensure your drone gets back to you. These devices should also have features that make the operation of your device easy. Examples include simple navigation buttons and easy-to-follow operating instructions.
Getting the Right Quadcopter for Under $200
Even if you are on a budget, you can enjoy the fun of flying.
So what is the best drone under $200? It all depends on your preferences and needs! As long as you do your research, you can find the perfect drone for you (for under $200)!
Check out other Top-Rated Drones:
Last update on 2020-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API