If you’re looking for the metal detecting shovel, look no further! Shovels for metal detecting will make a great addition to your treasure hunting gadgets and can make it easier to prospect.
Metal detecting shovels allow you to have complete control over your dig, durable for all your future treasure hunts, and provides the opportunity to get into small spaces.
- 1 Top 9 Metal Detecting Shovels
- 1.1 These are the Best Shovels for Metal Detecting:
- 1.2 Lil’ Digger 29″ Heavy Duty Double Serrated Shovel
- 1.3 DR.ÖTEK Metal Detector Digging Tool
- 1.4 Anaconda 31″Long Handle Shovel
- 1.5 ROOT ASSASSIN 32-Inch Carbon Steel Shovel
- 1.6 NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Sand Scoop and Shovel
- 1.7 Radius Garden 22011 Root Slayer Shovel
- 1.8 GROUND HAWG Shovel for Hardcore Hunters
- 1.9 Whites DigMaster Metal Detector Digging Tool
- 1.10 Radius Garden 22311 Root Slayer Nomad
- 2 Final Thoughts on Metal Detecting Shovels
Top 9 Metal Detecting Shovels
We’ve compiled a list of the metal detecting shovels available to purchase right now. These shovels for metal detecting were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Check out the full list of metal detecting shovels below.
These are the Best Shovels for Metal Detecting:
- Lil’ Digger 29″ Heavy Duty Double Serrated Shovel
- DR.ÖTEK Metal Detector Digging Tool
- Anaconda 31″Long Handle Shovel
- ROOT ASSASSIN 32-Inch Carbon Steel Shovel
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Sand Scoop and Shovel
- Radius Garden 22011 Root Slayer Shovel
- GROUND HAWG Shovel for Hardcore Hunters
- Whites DigMaster Metal Detector Digging Tool
- Radius Garden 22311 Root Slayer Nomad
- 29 inches long and 6 inches wide and under 3 pounds
- Blade is 4" x 8" with a slight angle to the sides to engage the serrated saw teeth when pushed into the soil
- Long center spine adds rigidity and strength
- Larger steps provide a two to one advantage in applied pressure to the point
- Heavy steel boss at the neck joint for re-enforcement, fiberglass shaft and an oversized heavy duty handle
DR.ÖTEK Metal Detector Digging Tool
- The perfect companion for treasure excavation: Great garden accessories suit for all your digging projects.
- Double Serrated Edge: Wider range of Jagged helps you cut cleaner and deeper plug. Quickly and easily get down to your target.
- Comfortable ergonomic design: soft rubber handle. A handy belt holder loop sheath comes with the digger. Easy to take down and flexible mount.
- Quality Material：Extremely sturdy alloy steel with the heat-treatment. Not fade and not deformation. More durable than normal carbon steel. No more worries during your treasure hunting.
- Size: 13.4’’×3.5’’×5’’ Weight:1.32(lbs)
Anaconda 31″Long Handle Shovel
ROOT ASSASSIN 32-Inch Carbon Steel Shovel
- The Root Assassin serrated shovel can help you accomplish various gardening tasks faster than other conventional gardening tools; The enhanced shovel shape and curved tip with serrated edges are perfect for slaying roots and weeds
- The Root Assassin serrated shovel saw can effortlessly cut through roots and other obstructions in the soil
- There is a sturdy D-shaped metal handle that is rubber coated for your digging comfort
- Digging spade with a pointed tip that allows you to dig deeper with maximum leverage
- Reliable Root Assassin carbon steel shovel with a lifetime replacement guarantee from the manufacturer
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Sand Scoop and Shovel
- DISCOVER BURIED TREASURE with this tool set. Reveal what your metal detector finds underground!
- EXTRA-DURABLE heavy-duty plastic construction for years of use in sand, dirt, gravel and more.
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT tool set is easy for both kids and adults to use; weighs about 12 oz/340 g.
- SIZED RIGHT - Trowel is 11.5 in/29.2 cm long and sifter is 7.75 in/19.7 cm tall with a ½ gal capacity.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - For 129 years, National Geographic has been a brand you can trust for scientific and educational excellence.
Radius Garden 22011 Root Slayer Shovel
- Serrated shovel designed for reducing stress on your hands and wrist
- Digging shovel with V-shaped cutting tip to easily rip roots and dirt
- Garden digging shovel with durable powder-coated carbon steel tip
- Sturdy tip suitable for any garden task- not meant for prying
- Lifetime manufacturer (continental US only)
GROUND HAWG Shovel for Hardcore Hunters
- Includes velcro padded sheath.
- Weight – 2.85 lbs
- Overall length – 36″
- Blade length – 7.5″
- Blade width – 5.5″
Whites DigMaster Metal Detector Digging Tool
- 7.25" Double Serrated Edge Makes this a Great Heavy-Duty Garden Trowel or Soil Knife for All Your Digging Projects
- Engraved Ruler Measurements Tell You How Far Down You Have Dug
- Heal-Treated Steel Extends the Length of the Handle
- Self-Draining Heavy-Duty Sheath to Securely Hold the Tool; Can be Attached to Your Belt with its Self-Loop
Radius Garden 22311 Root Slayer Nomad
- Serrated trowel with an inverted V-shaped cutting tip with specially designed serrated teeth to easily rip through dirt, roots, and other obstructions with ease
- Small gardening shovel at 70% the size of the original Root Slayer that is ideal for small spaces, raised beds, and campgrounds
- Small digging shovel with a blade made of powder-coated carbon steel, shaft made of resin-encased carbon steel, and non-latex grips
- Weed buster that can be used to uproot Baby's Breath, Spotted Knapweed, Ash seedlings, Dandelions, and other tough weeds
- Regularly clean your Nomad shovel to maintain the quality and performance of the blade; Lifetime manufacturer guarantee in the continental US only
Final Thoughts on Metal Detecting Shovels
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the metal detecting shovel. Improve your metal detecting with one of the best shovels for metal detecting from our list and add to your collection of essential treasure hunting gadgets!
Last update on 2020-08-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API