If you’re looking for the best medium format camera, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best medium format cameras available to purchase right now. They make a great addition to your photography and video gadgets. Check out the full list of medium format cameras below.
Top 9 Medium Format Cameras
- 51.4MP medium format 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor for superior sharpness and image quality w/ X-Processor Pro Imaging processor
- Fujifilm g mount with short Flange back distance of just 26.7mm
- Weather and dust- resistant; operation to as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit \ -10 degrees Celsius; Operating Humidity: 10 - 80% (no condensation)
- Equipped with Dual memory card Slots - uses SD cards (UHS-ii recommended)
- Lightweight body weighs approximately 27.3oz./ 775G
- Nikon designed back side illuminated (BSI) full frame image sensor with no optical low pass filter
- 45.7 megapixels of extraordinary resolution, outstanding dynamic range and virtually no risk of moiré
- Up to 9 fps1 continuous shooting at full resolution with full AF performance
- 8k6 and 4k time lapse movies with new levels of sharpness and detail; file system : DCF 2.0, exif 2.31, Pict bridge
- Tilting touchscreen, focus shift shooting mode, outstanding battery performance and much more; total pixels: 46.89 million
- 1:1 square format. Use Instax square style film
- Auto exposure control the high performance flash automatically calculates surrounding brightness and adjusts shutter speed
- Includes 3 color filters, orange, purple and green, that can be fitted over the flash to add color to your photo
- 2 Cr2 batteries. Focusing Motor driven 3 range switching (0.3 meter 0.5 meter/1 feet 1.6 feet, 0.5 meter 2 meter/1.6 feet 6.6 feet, 2 meter/6.6 feet and beyond),Macro Mode (0.3 meter 0.5 meter/1 feet 1.6 feet) Normal Mode (0.5 meter 2 meter/1.6 feet 6.6 feet) Landscape Mode (2 meter/6.6 feet and beyond). Flash in Macro mode: Built in, automatic electronic flash In a mode other than macro mode: Flash on (unless you use “Flash off Mode”) Charging time: 0.2 sec 7 sec (using a new battery), Flash charging indicator, Effective flash lamp range: 0.3 meter 2.7 meter/1 feet 8.9 feet
- Self Timer: Electronically controlled, approx. 10 second delay, can be stopped mid run
- Classic Toy Camera
- 60mm f/8 Plastic Lens
- Zone Focusing System
- Shutter Speeds: 1/100 sec. and Bulb
- Includes: Ilford HP5 Plus Black and White Negative Film (120 Roll Film)
- Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering equivalent to the award winning D500
- Large 3.2” 922k dot, tilting lcd screen with touch functionality. Temperature: 0 °c to 40 °c (+32 °f to 104 °f) humidity: 85 percentage or less (no condensation)
- 51 point AF system with 15 cross type sensors and group area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability
- 4k ultra hd and 1080p full hd video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4k UHD time lapse and more
- Built in WiFi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon snap bridge app
- 40 megapixel CCD sensor provides a top resolution of 7264x5440
- Fully weather sealed and coldproof design resists rain, snow, dust and other environmental hazards during field use
- 14 Bit RAW files in Pentax PEF and Adobe DNG formats
- Dual slot SD/SDHC memory card support
- Responsive 11 point SAFOX IX+ autofocus system features a light wavelength sensor for improved focus speed even in different lighting environments
- The Fujifilm GFX 100 pairs a newly-developed back-illuminated 102MP imaging sensor with our blazingly fast x processor 4 processing engine to create a combination capable of outputting 16-bit images with amazing color fidelity, rich shadow detail, and incredible dynamic Range.
- Body: made of magnesium alloy, making it lightweight and very robust. GFX 100 is weather sealed at 95 points (including the electronic viewfinder) helping it withstand extreme conditions of dust, moisture and low temperatures.
- Horizontal and Vertical Body Operation: built in vertical grip, it is the first FUJIFILM camera to have this integrated design.
- 55mm diagonal length large format (43. 8 x 32. 9mm) has paved the way for ultra high image resolution.
- X-Processor 4: FUJIFILM's latest image processing engine to quickly optimize the data from the fast, high resolution image sensor.
- 2 film masks for either 12- 6x6 cm images or 16- 6x4.5cm images
- Shutter Speeds: (N)ormal - 1/100s; (B)ulb - Holds Shutter Open
- Apertures: SUNNY - f/11; SHADE/FLASH - f/8
- Hot shoe adapter, Standard Tripod Mount (1/4-20), Uses 120 medium format film
- Lens cap, Strap
Final Thoughts on Medium Format Cameras
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best medium format cameras. These medium format cameras were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Improve your photography and video with one of the best medium format cameras from our list and add to your collection of essential photography gadgets!
Last update on 2020-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API