The Force1 Scoot Hand Operated Drone is perfect for younger children. It’s approved for kids as young as age four or five, so this drone is one of the safest for young kids interested in drones. This starter drone is not remote control operated – it uses motion sensors, so kids can use their hands to direct it. Hand drones for kids are often safer and easier to use. The propellers are guarded, so they won’t hurt their hands.
The motion sensor technology also helps this drone detect and avoid obstacles, so it’s less likely to crash and cause damage. The flexible shell won’t be hurt if it does hit something. The Force1 Scoot Hand Operated Drone for Kids is safe for indoor use, and small enough for kids to safely use and pack for trips.
This drone is great for one person, or for multiple kids to play with. It’s inexpensive and durable, so parents can rest assured that it will last. The Force1 Scoot Hand Operated Drone charges in an hour, and comes in three colors. It comes with a full refund if you aren’t satisfied!
- ORIGINAL SCOOT DRONE: This UFO toy launches and flies with no remote! Hand operated drone for kids and drones for beginners have never been easier
- EASY TO FLY KIDS DRONE: These self-flying hand controlled drones feature infrared sensors to avoid obstacles; each small drone is designed with a kid-friendly webbed shell to protect hands and walls
- INDOOR HOVER DRONES: Launch this hands free drone indoors with a gentle toss into the air - no remote control needed; flashing LED lights shine as you navigate these mini drones for kids in any room
- US-CERTIFIED STEM TOY: These UFO drone toys are great beginner drones for kids and make perfect gifts for boys and girls; drone measures 4.75” D and includes a USB recharging cable
- KID-SAFE AND QUALITY ASSURED: Designed and tested for quality and toy safety, the Scoot drone is CPSIA and FCC-compliant
Last update on 2020-07-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API