If you’re looking for the best CPU coolers, look no further! We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the top-rated liquid and air coolers for CPUs on the market. These CPU cooling fans were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget.
These are the Best Liquid CPU Coolers
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs
- Includes a Corsair iCUE commander core smart RGB Lighting and Fan speed controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB Fans
- Three 120mm Corsair ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM
- Zero RPM fan profiles in Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- TIMELESS RELIABILITY - The motor ceramic bearing has been designed to stand up to 100,000 hours of life expectancy.
- TOTAL RGB FAN CONTROL The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- ROTATABLE CAP - Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- RADIATOR PUMP DESIGN - The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction.
- Compatible Socket & CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120 millimeter Corsair SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling; Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- Compatible with Intel LGA2066/2011/2011-v3/1200/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2/TR4 and upcoming variants
- 240mm Dual Fan radiator
- RGB LED's, can be synced to other EVGA RGB components
- Unique EVGA fan design for reducing noise without sacrificing performance
- Includes the software suite for monitoring and managing EVGA AIO's, EVGA flow Control. Airflow: 74. 82 CFM (Max)
- [DIGITAL/ANALOG] - Customize pump and Fan lighting with ASUS Aura, Gigabyte RGB FUSION, MSI Mystic Light Sync, ASROCK polychrome or through the included ARGB Controller Offering 7 light modes and 8 full light preset colors
- [READY TO SYNC] - Equipped with an ARGB LED Ring on the pump and ARGB radiator fans, lighting effects can be synchronized with select ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, and ASROCK 5V RGB header motherboards and controlled via motherboard RGB software
- [LOW-PROFILE PUMP] - Provide quick liquid circulation
- [HIGH PERFORMANCE LIGHTING WATER BLOCK] - Copper base plate accelerates the heat conductivity with dazzling lighting through the specially designed water block
- [HIGH EFFICIENCY RADIATOR] - Large surface radiator increases cooling and provides exceptional heat dissipation
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The cpu water cooler equipped with 240mm radiator and 2x120mm PWM fans to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on pump and fans are adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【RGB Color Changing】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard, a wired RGB controller is included for non-RGB motherboards for customizing colors.
- PWM Fans】Dual 120mm RGB PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 74.5CFM ; Noise Level: 18～35.2dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】Intel LGA2066/2011/1366/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200 & AMD AM4
- COOLER THAN OTHER AIO WATER COOLERS: The ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II has a more efficient cool plate, pump and radiator that makes a difference among other AIO water pc fan coolers
- 15°C LOWER VOLTAGE REGULATOR TEMPERATURE: An additional 40 mm VRM fan (PWM controlled) next to pump can provide extra cooling for the base and voltage transformer
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT: The PWM-cable of the fans are integrated into the sleeved tubing. Thus there is only one short cable visible from the pump to motherboard replacing the usual cable mess
- 80% LESS POWER CONSUMPTION: Unlike most pumps from our competitors, which run at full load even when idle, our pump clocks down consuming less power and producing less noise If no cooling is needed
- MAINTENANCE-FREE WATER LOOP: The water loop is sealed and with high quality fiber-reinforce EPDM tubing you do not have to worry about refilling
Final Thoughts on Buying a CPU Cooler for Your Computer
Do some research before choosing a CPU cooler for your computer build and your gaming will be that much better with your new gadgets. It is important to keep your CPU cool and your computer will perform better.
Last update on 2021-04-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API