If you’re looking for the best gaming PC under 1000, look no further! We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best gaming PCs under $1000 on the market.
There are plenty of good gaming computers out there, but many are extremely expensive. For gamers on a budget, you can find great gaming PCs for under 1000 dollars.
Top 9 Gaming Computers under 1000 Dollars
These gaming PC cost less than 1000 dollars and were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Check out the best gaming computers under $1000 to step up your gaming performance without hurting your wallet!
These are the Best Gaming PCs under $1000:
- CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC
- VR Ready HP Pavilion Gaming PC Desktop Computer
- Alarco Gaming PC Desktop Computer
- HP Z230 Workstation Gaming Computer Desktop
- Skytech Archangel Gaming Computer PC Desktop
- SkyTech Blaze II Gaming Computer PC Desktop
- SkyTech Shadow Gaming Computer Desktop PC
- System: Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9 GHz 6-Core: Intel B360 Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 240GB SSD | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6 x USB 3.1 | 2 x USB 2.0| 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AC Wi-Fi | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Keyboard and mouse
- Special feature: Window side case panel | Custom ARGB case lighting | RGB 7 colors gaming mouse
- 1 year parts & labor | Free lifetime tech support
VR Ready HP Pavilion Gaming PC Desktop Computer
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Alarco Gaming PC Desktop Computer
- 6 RGB Fan Gaming PC Desktop Computer With Remote
- Runs Fortnite average 100 FPS on Low Settings and 60 FPS on medium settings. Runs Pubg average 30 FPS on low settings. Runs GTA5 average 30 FPS.
- Intel Core i5-2400 3.10 Ghz
- GTX 650 1GB Video Card With DVI, HDMI and VGA outputs.
- 1 Year Warranty.
HP Z230 Workstation Gaming Computer Desktop
- [POWERFUL PROCESSOR] Intel Core i5-4590, 8GB of Ram, 240GB Solid State Drive, 2TB Hard Disk Drive, To Ensure Tension Free Experience.
- [WINDOWS 10 LATEST RELEASE] As Microsoft's latest and best OS to date, Windows 10 Professional (64 Bit) will maximize the power and utility of your new machine.
- [CUSTOM TAILORED TOWARDS EVERYDAY USE] Configured for the things we all do the most right out of the box. Browsing the internet, streaming movies & music, homework, storing photos, and much more.
- Front I/O: 2 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, 1 Headphone, and 1 Microphone. Rear I/O: 3 Displayport (DP 1.2) outputs from Intel HD graphics, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 4 USB 2.0 ports, 2 PS/2, RJ-45 (LoM), 1 audio Line-in, and 1 audio Line-out.
- [90-DAY WARRANTY] All of Our Remanufactured machines come with a 90-day warranty. Our Technical Support team will work to solve any issues or answer any questions you may have about your new machine. As a Best Industry Refurbishers, We Are Proud to provide customers with unmatched quality and care.
Skytech Archangel Gaming Computer PC Desktop
- ✔ AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz (3.9 GHz Turbo) CPU Processor | 500GB SSD – Up to 30x faster than traditional HDD | B450M/AC Motherboard
- ✔ GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 Graphics Card | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Gaming Memory with Heat Spreaders | Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Stock CPU Fan Cooler
- ✔ 802.11AC Wi-Fi | No Bloatware | HD Audio and Mic | Free Gaming Keyboard and Mouse | 1 x HDMI, USB 3.0 (2 Front + 5 Rear), and 2 x USB 2.0 | Ethernet Port
- ✔ RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Powered by 80 Plus Certified 500 Watt Power Supply |
- ✔ 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assembled in the USA | This powerful gaming PC is capable of running all your favorite games such as World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Grand Theft Auto V, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Roblox, PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds, Overwatch, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Battlefield V, Minecraft, The Division 2, and more at High to Ultra settings, crisp 1080p Full HD resolution and smooth 60+ FPS gameplay.
SkyTech Blaze II Gaming Computer PC Desktop
- Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4GHz (3.9 GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 500G SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD | A320M Motherboard
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TI 6GB GDDR6 Video Card | 8 GB Gaming Memory DDR4 3000 with Heat Spreader | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- PCIe AC Wi-Fi with Antenna | No bloatware | 1 x HDMI, 1 x D-Sub, 1 x DVD-D | 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports, 2 x USB 2.0 | HD Audio and Mic | Free RGB Keyboard & Mouse
- 3 x RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Powered by 80 Plus Certified 500 Watt Power Supply | Skytech mATX Mid-Tower Tempered Glass Case
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assemble in the USA | This Powerful Gaming PC Capable to Run Any of Your Favorite Game at 1080P High to Ultra Resolution with 60+ FPS Such As Apex Legends, Fortnite, Player Unknown Battleground (PUBG), Overwatch, CS:GO, Battlefield V, Anthem, The Division 2, and More
SkyTech Shadow Gaming Computer Desktop PC
- ✔ AMD RYZEN 3 1200 4-Core 3.1 GHz (3.4 GHz Turbo) | 1 TB 7200RPM Hard Drive | A320M Motherboard
- ✔ Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Video Card | 8GB DDR4 2400 Gaming Memory | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- ✔ Wi-Fi Ready | No bloatware | 1 x Dual-link DVI, 1 x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1 x HDMI | 9 x USB (4 X USB 2.0; 5 X USB3.0)
- ✔ Power by 80 Plus Certified 500 Watt Power Supply | Free Gaming Keyboard & Mouse | Monitor Not included
- ✔ 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free US Technical Support | Assemble in the USA
Final Thoughts on Buying a Gaming PC under 1000
Do some research before choosing a gaming PC under $1000 and your ability to play any game out there will improve. Gaming computers don’t have to break the bank to have great settings – these affordable gaming PCs work great for a good price.
Last update on 2021-08-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API