FM transmitters are a relatively recent addition to the world of technology. They allow you to play your music from your phone through your car’s radio, which can be very convenient if you don’t have an auxiliary cable or Bluetooth in your vehicle. If you want to find the best FM transmitter for iPhone, this guide will help you do just that!
Top 5 FM Transmitters for iphone
- FM Transmitter: Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, tablet, and Android smartphones and most devices with 3.5mm audio jack. Work with iphone 7 and above models, it need contact with lightning to 3.5mm adapter.
- Long Battery Life: Internal 300mAh rechargeable battery, it can continuous play for 10 hours. You can enjoy your favourite music during your trip without any worries.
- Friendly Design: Supports the last FM frequency memory function, and uses PLL Phase-lock Technology to makes sure the stable output in all circumstances.
- Safety Functions: Supports hands-free phone conversation through the car stereo for safe driving.
- Easy to Use: Built-in digital tube display, easy to read and won't cause distraction in car, left and right buttons to adjust FM frequency.
- MULTIPLE CHANNEL OPTIONS: Find the perfect channel with 20 different transmitting frequencies and program the 3 channel memory
- SLIM AUX CABLE: Fits into any music device with or without protective cases
- BATTERY POWERED: 2 AAA batteries run continuously for 15 hours and up to 45 days on standby mode
- ON/OFF SWITCH: Conserve battery life when not in use with the included on and off switch
- COMPATIBLE WITH AUX DEVICES: The transmitter can be used with Apple, Andriod and smart devices with a 3.5 mm Aux output; Comes with 3 year warranty
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets with a 3.5mm headphone jack, including iPhone 6s/6/SE/5s/5/4S/4, iPad, Samsung Galaxy and more
- Plays music or audible books from audio devices through your car stereo system. Preserves high-fidelity sound via FM radio signal
- Extra built-in USB port charges your smartphones, tablets, GPS and other devices while driving
- Features an easy-to-read display and tactile buttons. Simply connect your device through the 3.5mm jack, set an idle FM channel on the transmitter, and tune the car radio to the same channel
- Package Contents: JETech FM transmitter, instructions, customer service card
- 2 ports usb car charger & 3.0 charger: Support charging two devices simultaneously, one port is quick charge 3.0 port. This fast charge port is also compatible with: 2.0, huawei fcp, type-c and samsung. the charger efficiency is more than 80%.
- Answer calls hands-free: High-performance microphone with noise suppression (cvc) technology, grants you crystal clear call. answering/redialing/dismissing or ending call just simply click a button.
- Immerse in hifi music: Insert a usb flash driver which contains mp3 files into the right±usb port and enjoy it. If that's not enough, it can also support your playlist with no distortions of the original signal from your mp3, iphone, android smartphones and more bluetooth enabled devices.
- Wide compatibility: Bluetooth car fm transmitter can be paired as a hands-free kit with all bluetooth enabled devices, such as iphone, ipad, ipod, tablet, samsung, htc, sony and other andriod smartphones.
- Multi-safety protection: Comes with built-in over-current protection, over-voltage protection, intelligent temperature control, short circuit protection.
- Bluetooth FM Transmitter: Featuring Bluetooth 4.1 technology, without interference while music playing.
- Friendly Design: Portable and easy to charge with a USB port, support to memorize the last FM transmitting frequency.
- High Compatibility: The in-car radio adapter works great with most bluetooth enabled devices, such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, tablet, and Android smartphones.
- Long Battery Life: Features a built-in 700mAh rechargeable battery that supports up to 10-hour continuous playing. You can enjoy your favorite music during trip without any worries.
- Easy to Use: Turn on the FM transmitter, and connect with the radio at the same frequency and then pair your phone/audio player with the modulator via bluetooth.
If you are looking for a way to listen to music from your iPhone in the car, then an FM transmitter is what you need. You can find one on Amazon or at your local electronics store.
Last update on 2021-04-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API