We’ve all had to ask around for a phone charger at some point in our lives. With different brands of smartphones on the market and other technology like Apple Watches, tablets, and more, it can be frustrating having to keep track of multiple chargers.
Universal chargers offer a solution to the problem of finding multiple chargers for all your devices. These chargers are outfitted with various cables all in one, making it easy to charge the latest iPhones, Androids, or other smartphones.
Universal chargers are great for those using multiple devices, for families with different items, or for anyone who simply likes to be prepared. These chargers are often popular with ride-share drivers supplying them for passengers as well, or for any business that keeps chargers on hand for employees or customers.
Top Universal Phone Chargers in 2020
We’ve compiled the best universal phone chargers, able to charge the most devices effectively and efficiently. Pick from the top universal phone chargers on the market today.
These are the Best Universal Phone Chargers of 2020:
- Nomad Universal Cable
- CKCOCO Multi-Charger Cable
- Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable
- Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad
- Belkin Universal Cable
Nomad is a highly regarded tech brand, known for creating high quality gadgets and gear. Their universal charging cable is no different, as this charger is a durable solution to charge different devices.
The Nomad Universal Cable is a multi-tip solution to charge devices from different brands and with different ports. The core cable is the standard USB-A plug in leading to a Micro USB, used for many Android devices. The core charger has two extra tips attached, an Apple MFi-approved Lighting tip that fits iPhones, and a USB-C tip to charge other Apple, Android, or other USB supported devices.
This cable will charge most smartphones and tablets, making it a one-stop solution for most of your charging needs. The cord is black, and covered with braided ballistic nylon cable to prevent tearing. The charger comes in two lengths 0.3 meters or 1.5 meters, but we recommend the 1.5 meter version for added length and accessibility.
CKCOCO Multi-Charger Cable
Best For Charging Multiple Devices at Once
The CKCOCO Multi-Charger Cable is the perfect solution for families, or anyone looking to charge multiple devices at once. This charger has 4 cables and can therefore charge 4 devices at once.
This CKCOCO charger is equipped to handle any smartphone and various other devices that are USB supported. It comes with two Lightning cables for iPhones, one micro USB cables for most Android devices, one USB-C, and one USB-A for most other devices.
The cable itself is 5 feet long, so it can easily reach across a room without having to sit near the wall. It is silver, with braided nylon and an aluminum alloy design so the cord won’t tear.
- 4-in-1 Cable: The up-to-date 4in1 design which charges most of the mobile phones available on market (Charging only, Can’t Transfer Data).
- Universal and Multi-function: No need to carry any other cables when you are in a car, office or travelling.CKCOCO 4 in 1 Cable is all in one portable charging solution for those who are on move all the time.
- Can use this cable to charge multiple devices at the same time, please use 5V/2A-2.4A output usb power adapters.
- Nylon Braided & Aluminum Alloy Design: Makes the cable more durable, pull-resistant and elegant.
- What you will get: 1PC 5ft multi usb cable ,30-day full money back guarantee and 24 x 7 friendly customer service.
Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable
Fastest Universal Charger
Anker is a tech brand known for high-power solutions, and their Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 cable is a testament to that reputation. This charger also comes with a lifetime warranty, making it a solid investment.
The Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 cable is a single cord (USB-A to micro USB) with two added tips. The added tips are an iPhone supporting Lighting charger, Apple MFi certified, and a USB-C for iPads and anything not already supported by a micro USB or Lighting charger. Anker prides itself on fast charging, and this 3-in-1 cord can safely charge each device at the fastest possible speed.
Anker’s Powerline II 3-in-1 cable comes in black or white, and is three feet long. Enhanced durability in the cord itself and extra reinforcement keeps the internal wires safe and prevents breakage or degradation.
- - One for All: Charge any of your devices with the interchangeable, built-in Micro USB, USB-C, and Lightning connectors.
- - Enhanced Durability: Extreme reinforcement keeps internal wiring protected from trauma and degradation.
- - Charge Fast: MFi certification from Apple, and strict quality testing ensure all your devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- - A Cable for Life: We're so confident about PowerLine II's long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
- - What You Get: Anker PowerLine II 3-in-1 Cable, a hassle-free lifetime warranty and friendly customer service.
Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad
Best Wireless Universal Charger
Many of the latest smartphones can charge without cords at all, making it worth mentioning universal chargers that work for any Qi-supported device. Check out our full list of the best wireless chargers to find the right one for you, or go with our best overall: the Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad.
The original 15-Watt Boost Up Charging Pad is optimized for Samsung devices that support faster, 10W charging. The new 7.5-watt version is better optimized for Apple products, as iPhone’s Qi charging capabilities only reach 7.5 watts. Both versions will charge both Apple and Samsung products, however, as they both support a Qi charging standard.
Belkin’s Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad is a white, circular disk with a rubber ring to secure your phone while it charges. This wireless charger works universally for Apple, Samsung, LG, Sony, and other Qi-enabled devices.
- The Belkin difference: Number 1 third party maker of wireless charging accessories
- Designed with Apple and optimized for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus
- Provides fastest wireless charging speed for iPhone at 7; 5W (when running iOS 12; 1 and later)
- Provides standard 5W charging speed for All other Qi enabled device from Samsung, LG, Sony and More
- Charges through lightweight plastic cases up to 3 millimeter
Belkin Universal Cable
Reliable Universal Charger
For a simple universal charging solution, go with the Belkin Universal cable. Belkin is a trusted tech brand, so they’re a safe bet, and their universal charger holds up well.
Belkin’s Universal Cable is a 3-in-1 solution, one cord with three charging tips to fit most smartphones and other USB devices. The original cord is a USB-A to a micro USB for most Android devices, with two added tips. It comes with a Lighting tip for most iPhones (iPhone 5 and up) and a USB-C for various other devices.
The Belkin Universal Cable is a black cord, four feet long so that it can reach outlets easily. The extra two tips are secured with clips to keep them from dangling and potentially getting damaged.
- The Belkin Difference: Pioneer in technology and innovation for over 30 years
- 3-in-1 USB-C cable, Lightning cable and Micro-USB cable
- Single cable solution charges and syncs almost any device
- Convenient 4-foot length is perfect at home or in the car
- Stay organized with the built-in cable management system
Universal Phone Chargers – Final Thoughts
If you have multiple devices with different ports, a universal phone charger can make it easy to keep your devices charged without carrying multiple chargers. Choose from our top universal phone chargers so that you always have the right charger on hand!
Check out other chargers and phone accessories:
- Wireless chargers
- Fastest phone chargers
- 3-in-1 charging station
- Travel adapters
- Portable chargers
- iPhone charging case
Last update on 2020-06-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API