Charging on the go is more important than ever before, so car phone chargers are essential for anyone who spends a lot of time on the road. Most of the tasks your phone performs while driving can be a major drain on your battery, especially GPS. A good car charger can keep your phone ready on every adventure.
Do you often have a lot of people in your car, or do you take long trips? Then you should be looking for a charger with more USB outputs. Are you only driving across town, but you need a quick charge? Then you should be looking for a fast charging options. Find the best car phone charger for your needs!
Best Car Chargers
While there may be a lot of different choices out there, we will help break down what each one can offer you, and help you find the best car charger.
Best Car Phone Chargers of 2020:
- Anker 24W Dual USB Car Charger, PowerDrive 2
- Belkin USB-C Car Charger with 4-Foot Hardwired USB-C Cable
- Aukey Dual Port Car Charger with Quick Charge 3.0
- JellyComb Multiport Charger
- RAVPower Quick Charge 3.0 54W 4-Port Car Adapter
- Nekteck PD 45W Type-C Car Charger
- Scosche PowerVolt Power Delivery Dual 18W USB-C Car Charger
- Ainope 12V Car Adapter
- Lihan Handsfree Call Car Charger and Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Receiver
Anker 24W Dual USB Car Charger, PowerDrive 2
The Anker 24W Dual USB Car Charger is great for anyone looking for an affordable yet reliable car charger. Its simple design has two USB ports and has a sleek look. It charges iPhones at a good speed and most other phones as well.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 4.8 amps or 2.4 amps per port. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- Compact Design: One of the industry's smallest ever USB car chargers, featuring two USB ports and an LED light for after dark.
- What You Get: The Anker PowerDrive 2 (24W 2-port USB car charger), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Belkin USB-C Car Charger with 4-Foot Hardwired USB-C Cable
The Belkin USB-C charger is excellent for those looking for a charger with a built-in wire. This means that you won’t have to worry about misplacing your valuable charging cords. It also has an extra USB slot in case your phone doesn’t have use a USB-C or someone else needs to charge their phone.
- The Belkin Difference: Pioneer in technology and innovation for over 35 years
- 15W USB-C Car Charger provides standard charging speed to USB-C devices
- Equipped with USB-A port and hardwired USB-C Cable (4ft/1.2m)
- Compatible with USB-C devices, including: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, S9, S9+, Note9, Google Pixel 3, Nintendo Switch and more
- Protected by Connected Equipment Warranty up to $2500
Aukey Dual Port Car Charger with Quick Charge 3.0
The Aukey Dual Port Charger is a great choice for Androids, with Quick Charge capabilities limited to phones with Qualcomm Snapdragon processors. It can also charge iPhones, and it has EntireProtect that will prevent your phone from overcharging and overheating.
No products found.
JellyComb Multiport Charger
The JellyComb multiport charger is a great option for those who often have others in their car. Whether you’re going on a road trip or driving for a ride sharing service, this charger will allow for the most people to charge at once, with 4 USB ports and a 4-foot cable.
No products found.
RAVPower Quick Charge 3.0 54W 4-Port Car Adapter
The RAVPower Quick Charge is compact charger than allows for more devices without taking up too much space. This USB adapter is no bigger than most options but has 4 ports instead of two, one of which can fast charge devices.
No products found.
Nekteck PD 45W Type-C Car Charger
The Nekteck PD 45W Type-C Car Charger is another versatile choice for anyone looking for two different types of charging ports: USB-C and USB-A port. The USB-C is useful for most Android phones, as it allows for faster charging speeds. The other USB-A allows you to charge any other type of phone or device.
- USB IF Certified Type-C 60W capable cable (TID: 673) features a next-generation Type-C connector with a new design that is fully reversible. This allows you to plug in without fail, regardless of how you are holding and inserting the cable
- Compatible with tablets and smartphones with a USB Type-C connector, such as Apple MacBook 12-inch/ Pro 2016 version, HTC 10, Nokia N1, LG G5/G6, Asus Zen AiO, ASUS Zenpad S 8.0, Google ChromeBook Pixel, PixelBook, Nexus 5X/6P, Pixel/ Pixel XL, Galaxy Tabpro S, S8, S8 Plus; Note, this charger don't support HP Spectre x2, Pavilion x2, Surface Go and Sumsung Note 10/10+ PPS
- Certified by RoHS, CE & FCC, USB-IF; High quality fire proof material & anti-oxidation aluminum pull tab;No radio loss in your car or effect to Bluetooth or Wi-Fi devices
The Scosche PowerVolt has two USB-C ports which allows for faster charging on all your devices. The dual USB-C means that you will have the fastest charging speeds possible in the car, and you can charge two devices at once.
- Power Delivery 3.0 Charger: Delivers incredibly fast charge of up to 70% capacity in about 30 minutes to your USB-C compatible Apple, Android or Samsung device
- Dual USB-C Device Charging: Dual Type-C ports provide up to 18-watts of power each for all of today’s latest and greatest USB-PD or USB-C mobile phone, tablet or gaming devices
- Certified USB Fast Car Charger: The Scosche PowerVolt car charger is tested and certified to provide a safe, fast charge to any USB-C device which means less time tethered to your charger and more mobility for you
- LED Power Indicator: A blue LED indicator light lets you know the USB-C car charger is receiving power to charge a device from your vehicle's 12V power outlet
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with all the latest iPhone 13, 12, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8, Samsung Galaxy's, Google Pixel, Nintendo Switch, Digital Cameras and most other USB-PD or USB-C devices.
Ainope 12V Car Adapter
The Ainope 12V Car Adapter is an interesting choice for those looking for a way to display their car’s battery voltage. It features two USB ports and has a sleek design that looks good in any car.
- ⚡SMALLER THAN SMALL: With tiny thumb-sized(Size: 1.71nch*0.85inch) body, this usb c car charger perfectly blends with most car cigarette lighter and sits comfortably with the edge of the outlet. Beside, our car charger includes a foldable handle for pulling it out.
- ⚡EFFICIENT 30W SINGLE PORT PD&QC CHARGING: USB C car charger equipped with powerful 30W output for each port. 30W PD 3.0 port, could charge iPhone 12 from 0~63% in just 30 minutes.
- ⚡ONE CHARGER, ANY DEVICES: Our usb c car charger supports Power Delivery 3.0 and Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging, allowing for maximum-speed charging for a broad range of Apple and Android smartphones, tablet and laptop.
- ⚡MULTIPLE SAFETY FOR VEHICLE AND DEVICES: It is multiple protection against over-current, overcharging, overheating and high temperature will guard the safety of your devices.
- ❤️WE CARE FOR YOU❤️: Welcome to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our reliable Customer Service will be sure to reply within 24 hours and offer proper solutions for you.
Lihan Handsfree Call Car Charger and Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Receiver
The Lihan Handsfree Call Charger and Wireless Bluetooth FM transmitter radio is a great choice for anyone looking for a versatile option. Not only can it charge your phone, but it also allows you to make hands free calls and listen to your music through a Bluetooth FM transmitter.
- Dual USB car charger: 2 USB charging port to charge most USB Devices. Input 12V/24V, 1a port with USB reading and charge function; smart 3. 1 A charge port which can intelligently identify Android or iOS devices and charging.
- More compatibility: wireless Bluetooth FM transmitter adapter for car radio,transfer calling/MP3 music/Cellphone voices to car speaker.Compatible with iPad,iPhone,Samsung,Google,LG,HTC and Bluetooth Device.
- Hands free function: built-in microphone, switch to hands-free mode automatically from music playing status when receiving calls. Answer/reject/hand up/recall all in One key.
- Car battery voltage function: Show 3 seconds voltage when plug into the car outlet port. Always keep battery state of health. Then it turn to automatic play mode.
- Music playing:support Bluetooth /USB disk/TF card/ MP3/wma player. With anti-interference performance and CVC technology.Listening to music while charging. Automatically connect memorized paired when power on. 12-Month worry-free.
Final Thought on Car Chargers
While most car chargers look the same, not all are equally as good as each other. The best car chargers will charge your phone faster and eve have interesting features that others just don’t offer. While there are other choices out there for charging on the go, a good car phone charger can give you peace of mind.
For charging on the go, you can also use a portable charger. Find other options for charging on-the-go and all things tech related at iDapt.
Last update on 2022-04-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API