Technology is making life easier, and robots have already entered our lives in various forms. One new piece of tech is a robot mop. Much like a robotic vacuum, They make it possible to keep your homes or offices maintained without you having to put in any effort.
There are many companies making robot mops that promise to provide ease and reliability. But, they are not made the same. We have reviewed some of the best automatic mops for 2020.
Best Floor Mopping Robots for 2020
Don’t worry about keeping your floor cleaned anymore – some of the best robotic mops can do the job for you! These smart mops are the best on the market, with intelligent features and great cleaning capabilities.[amazon box=”B07PTP8GJ5,B019OH9898,B07MNRTGR1,B07X27BGQX,B07QNM91NQ,B06X1F3HXG,B07F8ZTR2J,B07W5XB6B6,B07P45SQKM,B07P5F3G2V” template=”table”]
These are the 10 Best Robot Mops:
- Roborock E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop
- iRobot Braava Jet 240 Superior Robot Mop
- Dibea Upgraded Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner
- ROBOSPIN XPRIT MSD Automatic Mopping Robotic Cleaner
- iRobot Braava Jet M6 (6110) Ultimate Robot Mop
- ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner
- Roborock E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Vacuum and Mop
- ECOVACS DEEBOT 661 Convertible Vacuuming or Mopping Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- ALBOHES Robot Vacuum and Mop
- ILIFE Shinebot W400 Floor Washing Scrubbing Robot
Roborock E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop
The Roborock E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop can be voice controlled (via Alexa) and is quite intelligent and efficient. You can also use the Mi app to stop, customize, check status, schedule, and charge the robot mop.
This mop is smart, so it doesn’t bump into things due to reliable motion sensors. It performs the job very logically and can go for about 2.5 hours thanks to its 5200mAH battery, which is a solid battery life.
The Roborock E35 Robot Mop doubles as a vacuum and is able to mop and vacuum simultaneously. We like how well it mops the floor – leaving no water behind while also effectively wet mopping.
- 2000Pa of suction power
- 2.5 hours of runtime
- Weighs 7 pounds
- Dimensions 13.7 x 13.8 x 3.6 inches
- Has a huge dustbin to collect dust
- 13 sensors work together to reduce the risk of collision
- The washable filter removes up to 99.2% of dust
- Tangle-free wire ensures great comfort
- Only available in one color – black
The Roborock E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop is one of the best options since it works on not only tiles but carpets as well. Plus, features like spot cleaning make it even more durable, hence many call it the best robot mop.[amazon box=”B07PTP8GJ5″]
iRobot Braava Jet 240 Superior Robot Mop
There are few robot mops as compact as this one. The iRobot Braava Jet 240 Superior Robot Mop works on almost all hard surfaces such as stone and tile. But, what impressed us the most is its ability to tackle stains and dirt. This is made possible thanks to a jet spray that’s highly precise. The cleaning heads are pretty reliable as well.
This robot floor cleaner is ideal for bathrooms and kitchens due to its ability to both mop and sweep. This smart mop is even able to automatically select the best mode based on the type of floor and dirt detected.
One more thing that left us quite impressed is the robot mop’s unique design, which makes it easier to access hard to reach areas including below cabinets and it won’t get stuck. Hence, there will be no place left uncleaned.
- Pad Eject button
- Maximized Edge Design
- Weighs 3 pounds
- Dimensions 6.7 x 7 x 3.3 inches
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- The unit is very easy to use
- Pretty good at navigating the surroundings thanks to the Virtual Wall feature
- Leaves fresh scent
- Good battery life
- Not suitable for carpets
The iRobot Braava Jet 240 Superior Robot Mop can be a great pick for users looking for an electric floor mop that’s small and easy to use for both wet mopping and dry sweeping.[amazon box=”B019OH9898″]
Dibea Upgraded Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner
Get your hands on this one if you are looking for a robot vacuum and robot mop combo. Despite its small size, it is quite powerful thanks to a 1200pa motor that’s very efficient and does a good job on tile, hard floors, and thin carpets.
Some users do not like its D-shape design, which is different from other products on the market, but it does a decent job as it allows the unit to reach corners and pick dust and even hair.
It’s excellent at both wet and dry mopping and features a 350ml water tank that’s enough for the entire house. Expect great ease since this is a self-charging unit, hence you will not have to worry about remembering to charge it or check its battery life.
This robot mop comes with a bunch of accessories including a HEPA filter, 2 mop pads, a remote control, an adopter, a charging base, 2 side brushes, and a water reservoir.
- 2-in-1 Mopping Vacuum
- 2.5 hours of run time
- Weighs 6.6 pounds
- Dimensions 12 x 12 x 3 inches
- Works very silently
- Anti falling technology makes it suitable for all rooms
- Good at cleaning the air
- Tempered glass makes it durable
- Not suitable for thick carpets
The Dibea Upgraded Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner is a good pick, especially if you want a unit that can pick up hair. However, remember that it isn’t waterproof and may not work well on carpets.[amazon box=”B07MNRTGR1″]
ROBOSPIN XPRIT MSD Automatic Mopping Robotic Cleaner
The unique selling point of this robot mop is an auto water supply system that makes it work seamlessly for up to 1 hour. The battery life may not be great as other robot mops, but it’s still pretty decent since it only takes about 20 minutes to complete a room.
You can choose from six cleaning modes:
- Zig Zag
It may take you a while to find the right mode according to your requirements. The good thing, however, is that all the modes are different and do a decent job.
It has washable and detachable microfiber cleaning pads that make it durable and easy to use.
- 1 hour run time
- 6 cleaning modes
- Weighs 6.5 pounds
- Dimensions 16.6 x 9.8 x 9.7 inches
- Easy to set up and use
- The product is very durable
- Works very well on tiles
- The electronic mop looks very good
- The pads need to be changed regularly
The ROBOSPIN XPRIT MSD Automatic Mopping Robotic Cleaner is a reliable product thanks to multiple options. However, it may take a while to find the right mode for different cleaning types.[amazon box=”B07X27BGQX”]
iRobot Braava Jet M6 (6110) Ultimate Robot Mop
There is a lot to like about this Roomba mopping robot. It is not only able to pick up dust, but can also remove grease, messes, and grime. This is why we find this robot floor scrubber suitable for kitchens and bathrooms.
The precision jet spray is pretty good and the navigation system is foolproof. Expect great ease since this is a self-charging unit, hence you will not have to worry about remembering to charge it. We also like that you can create Keep Out Zones to ensure safety.
The unit can move under furniture, but it’s pretty large and cannot reach every corner. A great highlight of this automatic mop is its ability to choose the right cleaning method – dry or wet.
- Maximized Edge Design
- Keep Out Zones
- Weigh 4.8 pounds
- Dimensions 10 x 10.6 x 3.5 inches
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- The Roomba app is very easy to use
- Highly adaptable and reliable
- Mops back and forth for great results
- The disposable pads can add to the cost
The iRobot mop is among the best options out there thanks to high precision, warranty, and reliability. It’s easy to use and can handle large spaces without difficulty.[amazon box=”B07QNM91NQ”]
ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner
iLife is fast becoming a go-to option for users who want an advanced product. It features i-dropping technology that makes it perform exceptionally well on hard floors without spilling excess water. The powerful machine can pick up dust, debris, and more.
Unlike other options out there, this robomop doesn’t only mop but also sweeps, hence you will get a neat-looking room without having to put any effort.
It features large wheels that help it move seamlessly over uneven flooring. Since it can automatically adjust to the floor type, you will not have to worry about keeping an eye on the machine.
Expect great ease since this is a self-charging unit, hence you will not have to worry about remembering to charge it. It features four cleaning modes: Auto, Spot, Edge, and Scheduling.
- 140 minutes of run time
- i-dropping technology
- Weighs 4.9 pounds
- Dimensions 11.8 x 11.8 x 3 inches
- The battery is pretty durable
- The try is easy to take out and empty
- Makes very little noise
- One of the most affordable options out there
- Doesn’t work well around stairs
All in all, this robot mop vacuum can be a good pick for users who want an affordable unit. But, it does have its flaws. It requires a bit of assistance around the stairs, hence may not be suitable for all users.[amazon box=”B06X1F3HXG”]
Roborock E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Vacuum and Mop
Few machines are smart as this one. It has everything you’d expect from your robo mop – from Alexa support to thorough cleaning to carpet boost.
We found this to be one of the fastest options. It’s impressive how the unit is able to perform at this pace without bumping into items thanks to 13 sensors that keep it safe.
Expect great ease since this is a self-charging unit, hence you will not have to worry about remembering to charge it. It has a big dustbin that collects not just dust but also crumbs. However, we found that it may not be very good at picking fur or hair.
The mopping function is pretty good. It will leave no water. Plus, the unit comes with a carpet boost feature that makes it work well on carpets. You can also use the Mi app to stop, customize, check status, schedule, and charge the device.
- Carpet boost
- 100 Pa sucking
- Weighs 7 pounds
- Dimensions 13.8 x 13.9 x 3.6 inches
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Route planning, fall avoidance, and electric eye tracking makes it safe to use
- Scheduling ensures you always have a neat house
- Can work under furniture
- Can mop and vacuum at the same time
- May not be suitable for homes with a pet
Most people call The Roborock E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Mop the best floor washing robot due to its ability to suck every drop of water. It can be great for users who want a unit for the kitchen or other areas that are usually wet cleaned.[amazon box=”B07F8ZTR2J”]
ECOVACS DEEBOT 661 Convertible Vacuuming or Mopping Robotic Cleaner
This wet mop robot can be voice controlled (Alexa) and features an interchangeable tank for mopping and bin for vacuuming so you can easily swap between two options.
It only works well on hard floors and we found that it cannot navigate well through very cluttered spaces. It does, however, have features such as protective bumpers and anti collision sensors to prevent damage.
On the plus side, it. impresses when it comes to suction thanks to 2x power that enables it to pick troublesome messes as well.
The unit can self-charge and will also update downloads automatically to ensure you get the best output. It comes with remote control, charging dock, dual length side brushes, and an air filter.
- 110 minute run time
- Automatic updates
- Weighs 7.49 pounds
- Dimensions 13.1 x 13.1 x 3.1 inches
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- Pretty good at cleaning the air
- The app makes it easy to use
- Works silently
- Not suitable for carpets and very crowded areas
The ECOVACS DEEBOT 661 Convertible Vacuuming or Mopping Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is a reliable robot floor cleaner and can be a good option for users who want a durable smart mop for hard floors.[amazon box=”B07W5XB6B6″]
ALBOHES Robot Vacuum and Mop
Most robot mop reviews call this the best robot mop. It works like a charm on hard floors and thin carpets and is quite efficient at picking up pet hair.
It features a 350ml tank that is enough to clean the entire house. We love the gyroscopic system that helps it navigate and ensures every inch is cleaned.
The machine features 5 modes:
- Auto or Smart
- Single Room
Go for the first option if you want a robot mop and vacuum together. You will also have the option to increase suction for tough stains but remember that this feature uses more battery.
- 1800pa suction
- 1.5 hours of run time
- Weighs 5.95 pounds
- Dimensions 12.99 x 12.99 x 2.99 inches
- Excellent customer support
- Works very quickly
- The anti-drop sensor is reliable
- Only 2.9″ high and can easily move under furniture
- Very noisy vacuuming at 60dB of noise
The ALBOHES Robot Vacuum and Mop is among the best robot mops and can be a great pick for users who want a unit that works fast.[amazon box=”B07P45SQKM”]
ILIFE Shinebot W400 Floor Washing Scrubbing Robot
This floor mopping robot is gentle yet impressive. It first sprays the floor to soften marks and then scrubs the floor to remove stains, leaving the floor sharp and spotless. While the mechanism is impressive, we must mention that it can be a little tricky to fill the tank. Plus, it leaves a little amount of water on the floor once it’s done working. This can be troublesome for some users.
This versatile robot mop takes only about 40 minutes to complete 400 sq ft. of area. You can choose from multiple modes according to your requirements.
- TidalPower Cleaning System
- 0.9L water tank
- Weighs 7.72 pounds
- Dimensions 11.1 x 11.5 x 4.7 inches
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- The rollers are durable and work for about 6 months
- Can remove a. variety of stains including paint, footprints, and sauces
- Assembly is very simple
- Can be a little tricky to use
The ILIFE Shinebot W400 Floor Washing Scrubbing Robot is among the best when it comes to removing stains. Taking care of the unit may be a little complicated but we’re sure you’d love the results.[amazon box=”B07P5F3G2V”]
What Are Robot Mops?
A robotic mop is a device, or robot, that is made to mop the floor. This smart device can take instructions and perform duties at pre-designed schedules or as needed. Robot mops run on their own, so your floor can be cleaned hands-free. Nowadays, there are smart devices for everything, from floor mopping robots to smart scales that tell you extra information about weight gain or loss.
You can also find a robot vacuum and mop combination to get more out of robot mops, since these devices are made to not only mop the floor but also vacuum different surfaces.
Most robot mops are battery operated and can be controlled with the help of a smartphone.
Buying Guide: Things to Consider When Buying Robo Mops
We’ve listed some of the best robot mops. If you want to find the one that’s suitable for you, then consider these factors:
- Noise: Mops do not usually cause a lot of noise – mostly under 30dB – but vacuums can be very noisy – up to 90 dB at times. This can make it irritating, especially if it’s running while you perform other tasks. Make sure to pick a unit that’s under 40dB, as it equals to the sound of two people chatting. Noise may not be a factor for everyone – if you aren’t home during the day while you’re letting robot mops run, this may not be a priority.
- Battery Life: Most of our recommended products are good for at least 90 minutes, but some can go up to 150 minutes. This factor is important because if you have a big house, it may take the mop multiple charges to get the job done, which can be quite frustrating. Consider battery life before you make a purchase, and how you plan to use the robot mop. If you only need to mop two rooms in a house, a lower battery life may not matter.
- Technique: The vacuum and mop should use techniques such as sensors and jet sprays to stay safe and clean every stain. Moreover, suction power should be good – at least 1800pa – so that it can remove tough stains. Other than this, it should be voice controlled with a remote or app support. Some robot mops can perform dry mopping and wet mopping, and some can even sweep as well. Think about the type of floors you have, the type of cleaning you need, and what technique you’d prefer from your robotic mop.
- Size: The mop shouldn’t be too big, otherwise it will not be able to clean corners or under the furniture. A smaller robot mop can reach tight spaces.
- Efficiency: The machine should be able to perform the job in a clever manner in less time. Most good mops can clean 400 square feet in less than an hour. This, however, also depends on the size of the water reservoir. It should ideally be around or above 500 ml. Read reviews to discern how efficient your robot mop of choice is before making a purchase.
Best Robot Mops for 2020 Conclusion
These were some of the best robot vacuum mops for 2020. Consider how you plan to use your robot mop before you choose one – you could get a mop and vacuum 2-in-1 machine, or pick a budget mop for smaller spaces and less frequent cleaning.