In today’s world, companies are incorporating technology into devices as simple as scales. With smart scales, users can accurately track everything from their weight to body fat composition.
These devices are a great addition to any bathroom. Their versatility allows people to use them to reach a variety of goals. Surprisingly, companies are saturating the market with smart scales, making them more affordable than ever before.
Top 8 Smart Bathroom Scales
We’ve done the research and found the best smart scales available in 2020. Read on to find the best smart scales along with product reviews and a buyers guide to help you make the best choice.
These are the Best Smart Scales:
- Withings Body+ Smart Body Composition Wi-Fi Digital Scale
- eufy Smart Scale
- Fitbit Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale
- Withings Body – Smart Weight & BMI Wi-Fi Digital Scale With Smartphone App
- Garmin Index Smart Scale
- QardioBase2 WiFi Smart Scale and Body Analyzer
- Koogeek Bluetooth WiFi Body Fat Scale
- iHealth Lite Wireless Smart Scale
Withings Body+ Smart Body Composition Wi-Fi Digital Scale
The Withings Body+ scale offers a full-body composition analysis (weight, body fat, water percentage, etc.), and auto-recognizes up to 8 users, so it’s great for the whole family. This scale provides a full host of settings and features, like nutrition tracking, pregnancy tracking, and more, and it’s compatible with various weight apps.
- #1 SELLING SMART SCALE IN THE US
- FULL BODY COMPOSITION - Monitors weight (kg, lb, st), body fat & Water %, plus muscle & bone mass. Accurate weight measurement to 100 g
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE - This smart scale syncs with apple watch plus more than 100 top health and fitness apps including Apple health, Fitbit and Google fit.
- AUTOMATIC SYNCHRONIZATION - Data from every weigh-in appears automatically via Wi-Fi in the free health Mate app.
- ACCURATE BY DESIGN - Wi-Fi ensures that your measurement is accurate anywhere in the world, and position control technology guides you into the correct stance so that each weigh-in is precise.
eufy Smart Scale
This scale from eufy is affordable, but still highly precise and WiFi-enabled. It can hold up to 20 accounts, and records 12 different health measurements, integrating with third-party platforms.
- health|scale|weight|well-being|BMI|body fat|bone mass|Eufy|Eufy Scale|muscle mass
Fitbit Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale
This compact scale is great for loyal Fitbit users. It automatically syncs to your Fitbit dashboard using Wi-Fi encryption. You’ll love the easy-to-read graphs that the app generates specifically for each of 8 possible users, and it keeps data private between users.
Withings Body – Smart Weight & BMI Wi-Fi Digital Scale With Smartphone App
This scale doesn’t have as many metrics as the Body+ from Withings, but it is affordable and still offers accurate weight readings and a few other body measurements. You can use Alexa voice control to control this scale, and it even displays the weather.
- #1 WORLDWIDE - WITHINGS IS THE INVENTOR OF THE SMART SCALE
- ADVANCED WEIGHT MONITORING - See progress during each weigh-in with the weight trend screen to help you see the big picture, plus BMI to know if you are on the right track.
- MULTI-USER FRIENDLY - Up to 8 users can weigh themselves and access their personal weight histories, as the scale automatically recognizes who's who.
- FOR EVERY STAGE OF LIFE - Keep track of the whole family’s growth with Pregnancy Tracker (healthy weight gain range and obstetrician-reviewed advice) and Baby Mode, to track the youngest members.
- PATENTED POSITIONING AID TECHNOLOGY - Exclusive Position Control Technology guides you into the correct stance so that each weigh-in is precise up to 0.1 kg / 0.2 lbs
Garmin Index Smart Scale
The Garmin scale is perfect for users of online fitness community Garmin Connect, syncing information like weight, BMI, and bone mass with your app. It also displays your measurements on a large display on the scale itself, making it easy-to-read. This scale is extremely precise, accurate to 0.1 pounds every reading.
- IN-DEPTH METRICS - Garmin Index measures metrics that matter such as weight (lb, kg, st), BMI, body fat and water percentage, and skeletal muscle mass and bone mass.
- USER-FRIENDLY SETUP - Quick and easy setup using your smartphone, WPS-enabled Wi-Fi router or a Garmin USB ANT Stick (sold separately).
- SMARTLY CONNECTED- Step on the scale and Garmin Index is able to recognize the specific user and automatically upload data via Wi-Fi to that user's Garmin Connect account.
- EXTRA LARGE, NIGHT READABLE DISPLAY - Garmin Index smart scale displays bright, extra-large numbers against a black background, allowing easy visibility..
- WiFi: Yes, 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n
QardioBase2 WiFi Smart Scale and Body Analyzer
This product is one of the best smart scales for pregnant women and people with implanted medical devices, and “Pregnant” mode helps track your health through pregnancy. Compatible with Samsung Health, Apple Health, Cronometer, Google Fit, and My Fitness Pal, this scale can save up to 8 unique users information and 1 charge lasts a whole year.
- FULL BODY COMPOSITION: QardioBase2 measure your weight (lb, kg), calculates BMI and tracks changes in your body composition (muscle, body fat, water, bone). Measurement range of 9 ? 396 Lbs (5-180 Kg).
- EASY SETUP: Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connected from a free Qardio app. Works on any surface, anywhere. Yes, that includes carpet.
- SYNCS WITH YOUR FAVOURITE APPS: including Apple Health, Samsung Health, My Fitness Pal, Google Fit and Cronometer to bring all your health tracking together.
- NO BATTERIES NEEDED: after an initial charge with USB cable (included), the power lasts 12 months. Recharge at any time.
- MULTI-USER FRIENDLY: auto user detection - just step on, QardioBase recognizes up to 8 unique users. Easy, automatic process for guests, too.
Koogeek Bluetooth WiFi Body Fat Scale
The Koogeek is both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled, making it perfect for recording your weight even if your phone isn’t nearby. It records 8 precise body measurements for up to 16 users, so it’s great for large families. It can even weigh babies.
- 8 Precision Body Measurements - Weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), Body Fat Mass, Lean Mass, Bone Mass, Total Body Water, BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) and Visceral Fat
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Connectivity - Automatically upload your measurements via Bluetooth 4.0 or Wi-Fi, whether you are at home, or while on the road. Note: only be used on 2.4G network
- Free Fitness APP - Lets you set achievable goals and monitor your health trends in charts and graphs whenever and wherever. (Available on iOS and Android). Use BIA method and "Step-On" technology
- 16 Users Tracking Management - Through a simple set-up process, the scale can be programmed to automatically recognize up to 16 users
- Weigh your Baby - Weigh yourself first, then step on the Scale holding your baby. Your baby's weight will be calculated and synced to the app automatically. Launch the Koogeek app to check your child's weight trend
iHealth Lite Wireless Smart Scale
The iHealth scale tracks up to 20 users body measurements, and offers one-touch automatic syncing via Bluetooth and the free iHealth MyVitals app. It has a sleek design, and the app makes it easy to share info with others.
- One-Touch Automatic Sync via Bluetooth Smart Ready technology with the free iHealth MyVitals app to track your weight and share your doctor or fitness instructor, also syncs with Apple Health and Samsung Health.
- Reliable Reading in an instant-step on the auto-calibrated platform and receive accurate measurements in pounds or kilograms; Weight up to 400 lb (180 kg).
- Precision Built with 4 high-precision sensors, delivering results with a 0.2 lb / 3 oz measurement resolution clearly display on an easy-to-read LED Display.
- Strong Design by thick tempered glass and EXTRA LARGE surface provides exceptional sturdiness , large 3.8" x 13.8" surface.
- Track accurate weight and BMI measurements for up to 20 unique users and stores as many as 200 readings to with the iHealth Myvitals and secured cloud at your convenience.
Final Thoughts on Smart Scales
A WiFi smart scale can step up your health and fitness by offering better insights beyond your weight! Check out the best smart scales of 2020 to add to your bathroom.
Last update on 2021-07-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API