Everyone loves the idea of having a clean floor without ever lifting a finger or paying cleaning fees. With the invention of robot vacuums, this became a reality.
Obviously, getting a robotic vacuum cleaner will not completely eliminate the need for manual labor. Even the most high tech Roomba can’t dust your shelves or scrub a toilet. However, one of these small but mighty machines can drastically reduce your household chore workload.
Here are some of the best robot vacuums of 2020, complete with reviews to help you make the right purchase!
- 1 Top 10 Automatic Vacuums
- 2 Final Thoughts on Robot Vacuums
Top 10 Automatic Vacuums
Check out the top-rated and tested robot vacuums available today. Use our reviews to find the best robot vacuum for your home.
These are the Best Robot Vacuums:
- Eufy RoboVac 11s
- iRobot Roomba 960
- Ecovacs Deebot N79S
- Neato Botvac D4 Connected
- Eufy RoboVac 30c
- iRobot Roomba i7+
- Shark Ion Robot 750
- iRobot Roomba 690
- Ecovacs Deebot 901
- Samsung PowerBot R7070
Eufy RoboVac 11s
The Eufy RoboVac 11s is a great model if you are on a budget. It is compact and cleans efficiently, fitting under most furniture to clean hard-to-reach places.
- "Best robot vacuums of 2019" by tom's guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2. 85'') but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa. Walking Speed-10.5 in/s
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1. 5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean.
iRobot Roomba 960
The Roomba 960 has self-mapping and navigational capabilities, which includes a camera to map its location. It also has powerful suction and returns to its charging station once cleaning is complete, moving around obstacles with relative ease.
- Power-Lifting Suction delivers 5X the air power for improved pick-up performance. (Compared to Roomba 600 Series)
- Intelligently maps and cleans an entire level of your home. Patented iAdapt 2. 0 technology with vSLAM navigation actively captures thousands of precise measurements each millisecond to optimize coverage.
- Ideal for homes with pets. Premium 3-stage cleaning system cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and the allergens and dust you don't.
- Unique dual multi-surface rubber brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors.
- High-Efficiency filter captures 99% of all allergens, pollen, and particles as small as 10 microns.
Ecovacs Deebot N79S
The Ecovacs Deebot N79S is convenient to set up, easy to use, and can even pair with Alexa for voice control. It’s quiet, and has “cliff sensors” to avoid falling down the stairs. It also has a long battery life of 110 minutes and self charging ability.
- READY FOR ANY MESS: Equipped with two side brushes and a main brush, DEEBOT will sweep, lift, and vacuum to clean an entire floor (Auto mode), a small area (Spot mode), or the edge of your floor (Edge mode)
- VOICE & APP CONTROLS: Alexa & Google Assistant voice commands. ECOVACS Smart App comes w/ 5+ advanced features including direct control, scheduling, status updates, cleaning modes, accessories status, etc
- MAX MODE POWER: Increase suction power by up to 2X for particularly troublesome messes
- UP TO 110 MINUTE RUNTIME: A longer battery life for even more cleaning Auto return & charging means your robot will always be ready to clean
- STANDARD: 1 Year Warranty. Comes w/ (1) charging dock, (4) side brushes, (2) high efficiency air filter, (1) remote control w/ battery), (1) cleaning tool, Customer Support
Neato Botvac D4 Connected
This reliable, sturdy vacuum features LaserSmart mapping and smart technology connections so you can control it from your smartphone. It has a run time of 75 minutes, but it can self re-charge twice during one cleaning cycle.
- Dustbin capacity - 0.7 liters. Corner-cleaning ‘D’ design - round robots can’t reach corners, and corners are where the worst dirt hides. Our industry-leading design gets you a complete floor clean
- LaserSmart mapping - D4 technology intelligently navigates and maps your home, cleaning in straight lines instead of a random pattern -- so you never miss a spot
- Masterful on multiple surfaces - Neato D4 conquers any surface, from carpet, to hardwood, to kitchen tile.
- Intuitive operation and interface. Neato is simple to use. Our focus has always been on out-of-the-box, one-button, perfect cleaning.
- Clean winner in innovation. Get laser navigation, no-go lines, 70% bigger combo brush, smart-home interaction, app support, and most of all. . . real, autonomous, robotic vacuuming!
Eufy RoboVac 30c
The Eufy 30c is a powerful and quiet competitor with smart technology, compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa. It has a strong suction, and you can set boundary strips to keep it in a specified cleaning zone.
- Wi-Fi Convenience: The EufyHome app, and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with zero effort from you.
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the robotic vacuum cleaner’s slim 2.85” body with—upgraded to 1500Pa* suction—only cleans the areas you want.
- BoostIQ Technology: The robotic vacuum cleaner will automatically increase suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed—so you get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave from this robotic vacuum cleaner.
- What You Get: RoboVac 30C, 13.2 ft Boundary Strips, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
iRobot Roomba i7+
The i7+ is a self cleaning model, including emptying its own dustbin. With its advanced navigation system and room recognition abilities, you can easily tell it to clean specific rooms and skip others, and even has the ability to map multiple floors of a home and remember the various rooms.
- Empties on its own : you don’t have to think about vacuuming for months at a time; Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal with AllergenLock bag holds 60 days of dirt, dust and hair
- Power Lifting Suction delivers 10X the air power for improved pick up performance; Premium 3 Stage Cleaning System cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and the allergens and dust you don't; (Compared to Roomba 600 Series)
- Intelligently maps and remembers multiple floor plans to clean your entire home; Patented iAdapt 3.0 technology with vSLAM navigation actively captures thousands of precise measurements each millisecond to optimize coverage
- Imprint Smart Mapping enables the robot to learn, map and adapt to your home, allowing you to choose which rooms are cleaned and when; Keep Out Zones offer added control to actively avoid specific areas and objects in your home.
- Ideal for homes with pets; High Efficiency Filter and AllergenLock bags trap 99 percent of pollen, mold, and dust mites so they don’t escape back into the air
Shark Ion Robot 750
This Shark vacuum is best suited for hardwood and thin to medium length carpet. Smart navigational and mapping abilities make it easy for the Shark Ion to pivot on a dime if necessary, and it has powerful suction to clean your floors.
- Dust cup capacity - 0.5 quarts. Wi-Fi enabled for smartphone app and voice control with the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
- Smart Sensor Navigation avoids traps and overcomes obstacles
- Self-cleaning brush roll captures short and long hair, dust, dander, and allergens
- Long-life lithium-ion battery
- Easy-to-use BotBoundary strips create no-go areas for your robot
iRobot Roomba 690
The iRobot Roomba 690 has some of the best cleaning capabilities, and it’ss sturdy and easily repairable as well. It can connect to Wi-Fi, and even comes with a “virtual wall” to create boundaries for the Roomba.
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high traffic zones of your home
- Sleek, premium design complements your home décor; includes 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- 3 Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.Mobile Device compatible Software Version: iPhone: iOS 11 or Higher,Android: OS 5.0 or Higher
Ecovacs Deebot 901
This Deebot is a little nicer looking than the other models on this list. With smart navigation, Alexa compatibility, low sound levels, and high tech room mapping, this could be the most unobtrusive robot vacuum.
Samsung PowerBot R7070
One side of this Samsung vacuum is flat, which is ideal for corner cleaning. It has smart navigation that accounts for different floor types, but it can be manually controlled, as well.
- Dirt capacity - .3 liters
- Cleaning Speed:32cm/sec
Final Thoughts on Robot Vacuums
Ultimately, the only way to know which is the best robot vacuum cleaner is to factor in which features are most important to you. Would you rather go with a more expensive model with powerful suction, or the cheaper option that gets the job done? Hopefully this robot vacuum comparison will help you on your quest to find the best robot vacuum of 2020! Need to clean hardwood? Check out robot mops as well!
Last update on 2020-05-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API