Nomad Base Station Apple Watch Edition Review
Do you need to charge your smart phone, smart watch, and wireless earbuds all at once? For 3-in-1 capability, this is the wireless charger for you. The Nomad Base Station Apple Watch Edition can charge your phone, Apple Watch, and AirPods all at once. This wireless charger has 3 coils, each with 7.5-watt power.
This Nomad Base Station has a built-in Apple Watch charger, so your watch can sit upright and serve as a clock in nightstand mode. It’s also compatible with AirPods’ wireless charging case and non-Apple Qi products, although its 7.5 watt power is not as high as some Samsung products’ 10-watt capability.
This wireless charger is a black rectangle with a dock for the Apple Watch. The charging surface is padded black leather, so devices will stay put. LED indicators show if the devices are charging or fully charged, and dim at night to prevent glare.
- Multi-Device: Charges and powers up to 5 devices simultaneously, by incorporating a wireless charging surface with rear USB-C and USB-A ports for when you need them
- Materials: We combine a padded leather top surface with an anodized aluminum base to provide a sturdy and robust base for your charging needs
- 3 Qi-certified coils at 7.5W wireless charging each
- Ambient light sensor dims LED's at night
- USB-C PD 18W port
Check out other Top Wireless Chargers:
- Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad
- RAVPower Fast Wireless Charger
- Maluokasa 2-in-1 Wireless Charging Pad
- Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Convertible Stand
- TechMatte Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand
Last update on 2020-09-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API