The gaming industry is huge. You can enjoy your favorite games on a number of devices, including gaming consoles and computers. While some people prefer PlayStation and XBox, some like to enjoy their favorite games on a computer since it offers more ease and versatility.
However, you will need the right graphics card for PC gaming in order to enjoy all your favorite titles seamlessly. In this article, we’ll tell you all about video cards for gaming and help you pick the best GPU for gaming.
Best Graphics Cards for Gaming
Gamers know that they need the best GPU to get the best visuals in PC gaming. A good graphics card is essential to produce the image that displays on your monitor, so it must be compatible with your gaming set up, as well as high quality. Check out the best gaming graphics cards to find one that fits your system.
These are the Best Gaming GPUs:
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SSC GAMING Graphics Card
- MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 Low Profile Graphics Card
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6G Graphics Card
- MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI Gaming X 4G
- Sapphire Technology Radeon Pulse RX 580 Graphics Card
- ASUS ROG-STRIX-RX580 VR Ready AMD Graphics Card
- Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 OC 2G Graphics Card
- Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition Gaming Graphics Card
- MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics Card
- XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition AMD Graphics Card
EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SSC GAMING Graphics Card
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SSC GAMING Graphics Card is compact but mighty. It is one of the most affordable options on the market and supports a wide range of titles with excellent visuals and plenty of memory.
- Real Base Clock: 1607 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1835 MHz; Memory Detail: 6144MB GDDR5
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA "ACX 3.0" Cooling.240Hz Max Refresh Rate. Max Digital : 8192x4320
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 Low Profile Graphics Card
The MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 Low Profile Graphics Card is a solid card for users who are not happy with their built-in card and want to play less-demanding games. It has a memory clock of 1600 MHz and multiple connectors for HDMI, VGA, and DVI.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710; Maximum displays: 2
- Video memory: 2gb DDR3/memory clock: 1600 MHz/memory interface: 64 bit
- 300w system power supply requirement; Interface is PCI express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, dvi d dual link, HDMI; Form factor: Low profile
- HDMI connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz; DVI connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6G Graphics Card
This card includes a Windforce 2x cooling system, up to 144fps, and 6GB of memory. It can consistently produce 1080p visuals, so your graphics will always look crystal clear.
- Powered by GeForce GTX 1660 integrated with 6GB GDDR5
- Wind force 2x cooling system with alternate spinning fans
- Intuitive controls with AORUS engine
- 6GB 192 bit GDDR5; 90 millimeter unique blade fans
- 1 x HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort
MSI Computer Video Graphics Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI Gaming X 4G
This graphics card uses NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 chipset and offers excellent quality. It can support up to 4K quality, 3 simultaneous displays, and has a base clock of 1290 MHz.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 It
- Video memory: 4gb gddr5
- Memory interface: 128-bit; Cores: 768 units
- Max. resolution: 2560 x 1600 support 3x display monitors.
- Card dimension (millimeter): 229 x 131 x 39. Digital maximum resolution: 7680 x 4320
Sapphire Technology Radeon Pulse RX 580 Graphics Card
The card is HDR ready and has a dual cooling fan system that ensures you can play for hours without noticing any decrease in performance. It supports 4K gaming and up to 100 FPS, but it does not work with all motherboards, so be sure to check for compatibility.
- 2 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 2 x DP
- 256-bit memory bus; Power consumption: <225 watt
- Cooling technology: Dual fan. OS-windows 10,7
- Boost clock: 1366 MHz
- High-polymer, aluminum capacitors offering outstanding reliability
ASUS ROG-STRIX-RX580 VR Ready AMD Graphics Card
This GPU has the ability to monitor performance thanks to Fan Connect I and GPU Tweak II interface, and you can set up LED lighting to reflect the temperature. It has an impressive cooling system, it’s easy to overclock, and it supports VR.
- 1380 MHz boost clock (OC Mode) for 7% performance improvement over reference;Patented Wing-Blade for maximum airflow and longer fan lifespan
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products. Stream Processors - 2304.Engine Clock: 1360 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Industry-first MaxContact technology features an enhanced copper surface to allow for twice the GPU contact as traditional thermal solutions. Software : ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver. Aura(Graphics Card) Utility
- Easily monitor and control your GPU's performance and cooling with the intuitive GPU Tweak II interface and Fan Connect II for GPU and CPU temperature sensing
- Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components. OpenGL 4.5
Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 OC 2G Graphics Card
The Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 OC is a great pick for users who have an older computer that they want to upgrade by installing a new graphics card. It’s easy to install, offers one-click overclocking, and a durable aluminum base.
- Powered by GeForce GT 1030
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64 bit memory
- Supports HDMI 4K at 60 hertz. Digital max resolution 4096 X 2160
- Smooth 4K video playback and HTML5 web browsing
- 1 click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition Gaming Graphics Card
The Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition reduces loading and rendering time and is pretty affordable as well, especially since it supports a large number of newer titles. It can perform at 1080p resolution at 60 FPS, and its double-ball bearing fans increase the lifespan of the unit and make it possible to play games for extended hours.
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768
MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics Card
The MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics Card has an 1830 MHz boost clock, AMD Freesync monitor support, and a high refresh rate of 240Hz. Experience amazing graphics over long hours of gaming with little to no noise.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
- Boost Clock: 1830 MHz; Core Clocks: 1770 MHz
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR6
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1. 4)/ HDMI 2. 0B x 1
XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition AMD Graphics Card
This option is great for VR gaming. It has dual fans to keep it cool, 1386 MHz overclock, and clear visuals.
- The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary next finfet 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Equipped with XFX double dissipation cooling technology for optimal cooling and performance. Minimum power requirement is 500 watts. Memory clock true: 8.0GHz, boost OC : 8.1GHz
- Multiple factory GPU overclocked settings - 1366 MHz true clock and 1386 MHz OC
- AMD VR ready premium - Experience the new generation of compelling virtual reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable virtual reality environments
Final Thoughts on Gaming Graphics Cards
How important is a graphics card for gaming? They determine how all images appear, so pick from these graphics cards to improve your visual gaming experience. The most important thing is to buy a card that supports all your games and works well with your current hardware.
GPUs usually do not last for more than 2 years due to the changing technology. Hence, perform a detailed graphics card comparison and pick the right GPU for gaming according to your needs.
Last update on 2022-04-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API