If you’re looking for the best z wave controller, look no further! We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best z wave controllers on the market. These z wave controllers were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget.
Top 9 Z Wave Controllers
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic. Range (Ft.) - 50-130 feet
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- Go Control z-wave products provide up to 100 feet range between the wireless controller and/or the closest z-wave device
- Nortek security & control/Go Control has been providing best-in-class home & business control solutions for over 50-years and is a leading worldwide mfg. . of z-wave products
- Garage door position sensor frequency: 345 MHz ; CertificationsFCC ETL UL 325
- This product requires the use and pre-installation of a Z wave HUB.
- Add Z-Wave control to your current garage door opener. Compatible with virtually any automatic garage opener w-sectional garage door
- Named "Top 6 Smart Home Hub" by Digital Trends
- The "brain" of your wireless smart home/security system works with most brands & models including Nest, Schlage, Yale, kwikset, first alert & more
- Lock your door, turn off lights, change thermostat automatically with easy one-touch settings; view cameras on your phone from anywhere. Control over 200 sensors, locks, lights, etc. In one home
- Use phone or tablet or laptop to setup and operate. Easy wizards for adding new devices. More protocols, memory and processor power than VeraEdge
- Robust Tech support; strong community of users globally; no monthly fees or contracts required to setup your smart home with this system
- Home control hub that's simple to use and reliable; used by millions globally and requires no monthly fees or contracts.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi and Z-Wave. Provides the peace of mind that your home & loved ones are safe and secure.
- The "brain" of your wireless smart home/security system works with most brands & models including Amazon Alexa, Nest, Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, Philips Hue & more. Add and control over 200 devices in one home: Motion Detectors, Cameras, Locks, Thermostats, Dimmers, etc.
- Use the Vera mobile app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home: i.e. turn off lights, lower thermostat, and create automatic Scenes like “Alexa bedtime”.
- Easily Control Your Home or Small Business with One-Touch Settings for Home, Away, Night and Vacation; View Multiple Cameras on a Single Dashboard.
- LATEST Z-WAVE PLUS: Uses the latest Z-Wave Plus protocol which is the premier wireless, low power and secure mesh network for your smart lights.
- POWERFUL – Drive 4 single color LED light strips. Constant Voltage LED driver that can handle up to 720 watts. Use with 12, 24 or 36 volt LED lighting.
- DIMMABLE - Control on/off and dimming of your LED lights. Very smooth 1-100% dimming range. No flickering and no buzzing.
- REPEATER – The ZW-1001 is also a Z-Wave repeater. The extra-large internal antenna with superior range will strengthen your mesh network.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE – We back up our smart lighting with an industry leading 5 year warranty for peace of mind. No other Z-wave controller on the market comes even close.
- Four button Z-Wave remote control for 8 different scenes (long press or short press) with each scene activating up to 5 different Z-Wave devices. Inbuilt PIN lock to avoid accident activation of scenes, especially panic button and emergency scenes.
- Includes replaceable & rechargeable LIR2450. Can be recharged via USB typically after 3 months’ use.
- Tiny and portable, measuring only 1.96x0.57”, it’s designed as a key chain remote control and ships with keychain loop, user guide, and USB charging cable.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Open Z-Wave, Zipabox, HomeSeer, Home Center and more to find from our official webpage.
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, optimized battery life, better wireless range, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave certification number: ZC10-18036041.
- NO HUB NECESSARY – The remote allows you to create up to four scenes to control smart devices with or without a Z-Wave hub. It is able to directly pair with Z-Wave switches, dimmers, fan controls and more simple-setup home automation. Solo- and duo-scene models – 34172 and 34174 – are also available for even more varied automation.
- SCALABLE AUTOMATION – One-to-many or many-to-one configurations accommodate any need. Create up to four scenes for up to 20 devices per scene with one remote or use several remotes to control a single fixture. Universal compatibility allows the remote to pair with Z-Wave Plus and all previous Z-Wave generations.
- IDEAL APPLICATIONS – Trigger actions of several devices to enjoy the comfort of knowing all of your lights are turned off when you leave the house or illuminate your whole home as soon as you arrive. Connecting multiple remotes to one fixture, lamp or fan instantly creates a multi-switch network for control from various locations.
- VERSATILE PLACEMENT – Compact construction and two provided CR2032 batteries offer comfortable handheld operation for easy portability. The included unique magnetic adapter and rocker-style wallplate support wall-mount options. The remote can also be incorporated into existing switchboxes and multi-gang setups or replace blanks. Tabletop placement with an available cradle – model 39943 – allows convenient accessibility anywhere.
- FULL-RANGE DIMMABILITY – When connected to a Z-Wave dimmer, adjust brightness levels of dimmable lights from 0-100 percent. Dimming lights reduces energy costs and improves bulb life.
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Works with Windows / Mac / Linux (including Raspberry Pi) to create a Z-Wave gateway for control of Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus devices.
- Tiny but powerful; 1.1 x 0.4 x 3.5 inches in size and capable of controlling up to 232 different Z-Wave devices. package: 1x Z-Stick Gen5, 1x Manual, the others are not included.
- Can be used to upgrade the firmware of compatible Z-Wave Plus devices that can accept OTA / wirelss firmware upgrades.
- Compatible with Z-Wave enabled, home automation software including Home Assistant, Home Seer, Indigo 7, OpenHab, and OpenHab2. No software included.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15060006
Final Thoughts on Z Wave Controllers
Do some research before choosing a z wave controller and your life will be that much better with your new gadgets.
Last update on 2020-06-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API