If you’re looking for the best z-wave controller, look no further! These z-wave controllers have a strong connection are compatible with many smart devices.
A Z Wave controller allows you to control all the devices running on the z-wave wireless communication via the internet. These z-wave controllers will connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors, and more. They are easy to install, have low power consumption, and secure.
- 1 Top 9 Z Wave Controllers
- 1.1 These are the Best Smart Home Z-Wave Controllers:
- 1.2 Samsung SmartThings Hub
- 1.3 Vera Smart Home Controller Z-Wave Wireless Security
- 1.4 Vera North American One Application Control
- 1.5 GoControl Z-Wave Garage Remote Controller
- 1.6 GD00Z-7 Z-Wave Garage Door Controller
- 1.7 RGBenie Z-Wave LED Controller
- 1.8 ISY PRO Universal Devices Controller Smart Hub
- 1.9 Samsung Smart Home Hub
- 1.10 GE Z-Wave Indoor/Outdoor Metal Box Smart Switch
- 2 Final Thoughts on Z Wave Controller Hubs
Top 9 Z Wave Controllers
We’ve compiled a list of the best z-wave controllers available to purchase right now. These z-wave controllers were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Check out the full list of z-wave controllers below.
These are the Best Smart Home Z-Wave Controllers:
- Samsung SmartThings Hub
- Vera Smart Home Controller Z-Wave Wireless Security
- Vera North American One Application Control
- GoControl Z-Wave Garage Remote Controller
- GD00Z-7 Z-Wave Garage Door Controller
- RGBenie Z-Wave LED Controller
- ISY PRO Universal Devices Controller Smart Hub
- Samsung Smart Home Hub
- GE Z-Wave Indoor/Outdoor Metal Box Smart Switch
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home. Material: Plastic. Range (Ft.) - 50-130 feet
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided on boarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
Vera Smart Home Controller Z-Wave Wireless Security
- Named "Top 6 Smart Home Hub" by Digital Trends
- The "brain" of your wireless smart home/security system works with most brands & models including Nest, Schlage, Yale, kwikset, first alert & more
- Lock your door, turn off lights, change thermostat automatically with easy one-touch settings; view cameras on your phone from anywhere. Control over 200 sensors, locks, lights, etc. In one home
- Use phone or tablet or laptop to setup and operate. Easy wizards for adding new devices. More protocols, memory and processor power than VeraEdge
- Robust Tech support; strong community of users globally; no monthly fees or contracts required to setup your smart home with this system
Vera North American One Application Control
- Home control hub that's simple to use and reliable; used by millions globally and requires no monthly fees or contracts.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi and Z-Wave. Provides the peace of mind that your home & loved ones are safe and secure.
- The "brain" of your wireless smart home/security system works with most brands & models including Amazon Alexa, Nest, Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, Philips Hue & more. Add and control over 200 devices in one home: Motion Detectors, Cameras, Locks, Thermostats, Dimmers, etc.
- Use the Vera mobile app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home: i.e. turn off lights, lower thermostat, and create automatic Scenes like “Alexa bedtime”.
- Easily Control Your Home or Small Business with One-Touch Settings for Home, Away, Night and Vacation; View Multiple Cameras on a Single Dashboard.
GoControl Z-Wave Garage Remote Controller
- Go Control z-wave products provide up to 100 feet range between the wireless controller and/or the closest z-wave device
- Nortek security & control/Go Control has been providing best-in-class home & business control solutions for over 50-years and is a leading worldwide mfg. . of z-wave products
- Garage door position sensor frequency: 345 MHz ; CertificationsFCC ETL UL 325
- This product requires the use and pre-installation of a Z wave HUB.
- Add Z-Wave control to your current garage door opener. Compatible with virtually any automatic garage opener w-sectional garage door
GD00Z-7 Z-Wave Garage Door Controller
- Opens and closes garage door remotely through a Z-Wave Hub
- Open and Close your garage door from anywhere using your smart phone
- Virtually impossible to hack
- Acts as a Z-Wave repeater to improve communications within the Z-Wave mesh network
- Provides both audio and visual warnings prior to door movement
RGBenie Z-Wave LED Controller
- LATEST Z-WAVE PLUS: Uses the latest Z-Wave Plus protocol which is the premier wireless, low power and secure mesh network for your smart lights.
- POWERFUL – Drive RGBW LED light strips. Constant Voltage LED driver that can handle up to 720 watts. Use with 12, 24 or 36 volt LED lighting.
- DIMMABLE - Control color, on/off, and dimming of your RGBW LED lights. Very smooth 0-100% dimming. No flickering, no buzzing, smooth color transitions.
- REPEATER – The ZW-1002 is also a Z-Wave repeater. The extra-large internal antenna with superior range will strengthen your mesh network.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE – We back up our smart lighting with an industry leading 5 year warranty for peace of mind. No other Z-wave controller on the market comes even close.
ISY PRO Universal Devices Controller Smart Hub
- HOME AUTOMATION FROM ANYWHERE - Remotely monitor, configure, and control your home automation devices with the ISY994i Controller. You can manage your appliances with the help of MobiLinc App, with modules for Amazon Echo and IFTTT Maker Channel.
- SCHEDULE AUTOMATED DEVICES' ACTIVITY - You can create various schedules and complex triggers based on the combination of schedule with a simple mouse point and click. Customize your user-defined email and SMS notifications in a breeze.
- MANAGE MULTIPLE DEVICES EASILY - You can manage up to 1024 nodes (scenes, buttons, folders, devices) with the ISY994i/IR PRO Controller. Plus, this smart hub supports up to 1000 programs. Each program can have hundreds of conditions or actions.
- EXPANDIBLE & COMPATIBLE - You can utilize OPTIONAL modules to allow for connections with Amazon Echo, IFTTT Maker Channel support, and other supported services. Please note that PLM (2413S) is not included. Title 24 Compliant.
Samsung Smart Home Hub
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
GE Z-Wave Indoor/Outdoor Metal Box Smart Switch
- WEATHERPROOF – A rugged, wall-mount, metal NEMA-3R enclosure with lockable door withstands the elements for outdoor use while protecting wiring and settings against tampering.
- UNIVERSAL USE – With multiple configuration possibilities, the double-pole/single-throw switch supports 120-277VAC and up to 40A. Up to two 120VAC device can be connected with options for single- or dual-load control.
- ENERGY MONITORING – Remotely track Watts and kilowatt-hours when connected to a compatible Z-Wave hub that supports energy monitoring.
- OPERATION MODES – An integrated toggle switch allows the choice of manual or remote operation with ON, OFF and Z-Wave modes. Indicator LEDs are visible on the front of the housing to display power status without opening the water-tight door.
- EASY-ACCESS WIRING – Clearly numbered screw terminals provide fast, secure connections and are protected from accidental contact by a clear plastic guard.
Final Thoughts on Z Wave Controller Hubs
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best z-wave controllers. They make a great addition to your gadgets and can make it easier to work around your house. Not sure if a z-wave controller is right for your household? Learn more about the benefits of using a z-wave controller hub and use your smart devices with a push of a button. Improve your home with one of the best z-wave controllers from our list and add to your collection of essential home gadgets!
Last update on 2020-08-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API