If you’re looking for the best wheel bearing grease, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best wheel bearing greases available to purchase right now. They make a great addition to your auto gadgets. Check out the full list of wheel bearing greases below.
Top 9 Wheel Bearing Greases
- This Timken brand of wheel bearing grease is a premium, hi-temp, red grease is specifically formulated to handle the demands of both disc and drum bearing applications
- Grease contains corrosion inhibitors and anti-wear and water-resistant additives, offering superior protection in challenging environments
- Comes in a 16 ounce tub
- Sold each
- Backed by a 90-day limited factory warranty
- Formulated to provide extreme pressure and high temperature protection
- Lubricates at temperatures ranging from 0°F to 375°F
- NLGI #2 Grade GC-LB Lithium Complex EP Grease
- Suitable for use where GM Part #1051344, Chrysler MS-3701 are recommended
- Moly-fortified for increased film strength
- Fortified with extreme pressure additives for exceptional load-carrying capability
- Helps inhibit rust and oxidation
- NLGI #2 GC-LB lithium complex EP grease
- Fit type: Universal
- Features an NLGI No. 2 lithium- complex thickener that resists softening and provides the mechanical stability required for demanding applications.
- NLGI No. 2 lithium- complex resists softening and provides mechanical stability
- Contains corrosion inhibitors and anti-wear and water-resistant additives for extra protection.
- Lasts four times longer than regular grease
- Virtually waterproof
- All temperature stable
- Exceeds lube for life specifications
- Ultimate grease for high speed bearings
- This grease is designed for marine enviroment.
- Recommended for corrosive marine.
- applications - trailer wheel bearings, water pumps, hinges, pins, winches, anchor chain reels.
- Special water-insoluble formula is highly resistant to wash-out. N.L.G.I. #2.
- ULTRA HIGH PERFORMANCE IN EVERY SENSE - Outstanding performance for virtually all applications - high temp wheel bearings, disk brake wheel bearings, U-joints, couplings, severe service high loads, continuous water contact, and 5th wheels
- WIDEST TEMP OPERATING RANGE - Flawless operation in temperatures from - 40F up to 400 F for continuous operation | Very high dropping point of 550 F | Exceptional protection during the coldest winters and hottest summers
- UNMATCHED ADHESION - Ridiculously high adhesion to metal components. It stays in place in the most extreme service. It is virtually WATERPROOF.
- EXCEPTIONAL MECHANICAL STABILITY - It won't shear, separate or liquefy. Virtually zero separation. It contains a state-of-the-art additive pack for excellent corrosion inhibition, the optimal flow rate in grease pumping systems, and to maintain cohesion under severe stress and shock loading.
- BEST ALL-AROUND PERFORMANCE - One grease for almost everything with the highest performance rating for nearly all applications. Unlike most greases that are good at one thing, Atlas 600 excels in many things.
- Special calcium sulfonate complex, water insoluble formula, is ideal for marine applications and provides excellent corrosion protection under severe conditions caused by salt, water, and air
- High 550 degree F drop point makes this an excellent grease for marine and non-marine applications subject to high temperatures
- Use on wheel bearings (including disc brake wheel bearings), swivel hinges, pins, winches, anchor chain reels, and more to provide lubrication and corrosion protection
- Rated GC-LB by NLGI; NLGI 2 consistency grade; teal color
- 1 pound can (16 ounces)
Final Thoughts on Wheel Bearing Greases
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best wheel bearing greases. These wheel bearing greases were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Improve your auto gadgets with one of the best wheel bearing greases from our list and add to your collection of essential car gadgets!
Last update on 2020-08-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API