If you’re looking for the best water table, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best water tables available to purchase right now. They make a great addition to your toys and gadgets. Check out the full list of water tables below.
Top 9 Water Tables
- Water play table helps develop "put-and-take" and early motor skills with fun characters
- Drop balls down spiral, watching them go round and round and down into the water
- Turn the Ferris wheel to scoop up and drop off balls
- Fill the cup with water and pour into the funnel to power twin water wheel
- Includes 1 water cup and 5 round characters that squirt water
- This kids’ water table will create a mini water park right in your backyard! Use the large bucket to scoop up water from the pond and pour into the top waterfall tray. Watch as the rainfall effect is activated as the water splashes into the pond!
- As the waterfall drains back into the water table pond, maze-like spinners, ramps and buckets are activated! Rearrange the put-and-place maze pieces to create new waterfalls for fun cause and effect STEM play
- Kids can make a spinning splash in the “rain” with the hand-held spinning wheel and use the side flipper to flip figures back into the pond!
- In the box: Water table, 13-piece accessory kit including a large bucket, 2 cups, rubber duck, 1 frog water squirter, 1 fish water squirter, a strainer, flipper, 2 spinning pieces and 3 maze pieces.
- Note from Step2: All Step2 water tables come with pictured accessories for no added charge
- Fun, durable water table with fishing game and counting play
- Catch, collect and count your fish before releasing them with a splash!
- Fill the fishbowl until it tips over and splashes down in a wave!
- Use the launcher to fling the critters onto the spinning lily pad in the center of the table!
- Includes fishing pole, 5 floating critters, water cup and fishing net
- From Little Baby Bum, the wildly popular preschool learning video series comes Five Little Ducks Water Table.
- This fun, durable water table features scooping, pouring and counting play
- Catch, collect and count your ducks before releasing them with a splash!
- Pour the water to fill the water tipper until it tips over and splashes the ducks down in a wave!
- Use the launcher to fling the frog onto the spinning lily pad in the center of the table!
- Watch the magic that this water table provides as balls rise up and out as they fall through the maze and tower of activities!
- Kids will learn cause and effect play by pouring water over spinners to create spinning motion & splashes!
- You can even use the side flipper to launch the balls right back into the River which help develop fine motor skills!
- No-leak drain Plug makes clean-up a breeze
- Includes 6 multi colored balls, 2 flippers and 2 pouring cups
- Take water play to a new level of splish-splash fun with this outdoor water activity center for toddlers!
- Molded-in rainforest detail and jungle-themed critter toys spark kids' imaginations
- Pour water on the rainforest canopy to create realistic rainfall sounds and activate the put-and-place water maze pieces.
- Open design water table and included accessories encourage interactive social play for multiple toddlers.
- In the box: Water table base, rainforest canopy tray, 13-piece accessory set featuring a tree-frog, toucan, and tropical fish squish toys.
- Engaging and colorful sand and water play table allows for character play and is elevated for standing toddlers
- Put characters in floating inner tubes or have them race down twin water slides
- Play with 2-in-1 shovel/rake on the sand beach
- Built-in drain plug for easy clean up
- Includes 2 characters, 2 inner tubes, 1 shovel, 1 cup, and 1 custom-fit plastic cover
- 42" (106.7 cm) umbrella and 10-accessories included
- Send the play figures down the slide or off the diving board
- Use the hinged bucket to fill up the waterfall
- Elevated table height perfect for both toddlers and preschoolers
- Spin the water wheel carousel and watch the water move
- Little Tikes flowing' Fun water table lets multiple kids play all at once
- Pour water in the central tower to create a fun, cascading waterfall
- Includes 13 interchangeable pipes, fittings, faucets, a scoop, bucket and boat
- Connect to a standard garden hose, or pour water into the central tower, to create endless splashing fun
Final Thoughts on Water Tables
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best water table. These water tables were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Improve your toy collection with one of the best water tables from our list and add to your collection of essential toy gadgets!
Last update on 2020-08-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API