The TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router performs like an incredibly expensive router while still landing at an affordable price point. Its feature set includes two USB 2.0 ports, four GB LAN ports, and plentiful management settings.
- Great price, very affordable
- Fast throughput performance
- A breeze to install
- Plenty of management setting
- Its interface is not the most user-friendly
- File transfer speed is mid-level
- No regular USB ports, only USB 2.0 ports
This is our top pick if you need a budget-friendly router to support your Internet habits. You’ll get the fastest throughput speeds out there for a router that’s less than $100. Even though the interface might be a bit more challenging, it doesn’t take away from the connectivity that matters the most.
- Wireless internet router works with Alexa, compatible with all Wi Fi devices, 802; 11AC and older
- Dual band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high speed internet(450mbps for 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K streaming Comparable to the router NETGEAR R6700
- 3 external antennas for long range Wi Fi
- Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, fast access to Multiple connected wired devices, Ideal as a gaming router
- Integrated USB port acts as a media Server, easily Share Your USB drive content
Last update on 2020-07-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API