If you’re looking for the best point and shoot camera, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best point and shoot cameras available to purchase right now. They make a great addition to your photography and video gadgets. Check out the full list of point and shoot cameras below.
Top 9 Point And Shoot Cameras
- 5x optical zoom
- 28mm wide angle
- 16 megapixels
- 2.7" Lcd screen. Li-ion battery
- 720P HD video
- 8x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer helps you capture images with flexibility and ease
- 20.0 Megapixel CCD sensor combines with the DIGIC 4+ Image Processor to help deliver stunning image quality
- 720p HD video capabilities.Focusing Range:Normal: 2.0 in. - infinity (W), 4.3 ft. (1.3m) - infinity (T)
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings based on predefined shooting situations
- Digital IS helps reduce the effect of camera shake and subject movement.Operating Temperature:32-104°F / 0-40°C.Compatible with Android devices version 4.0 or later
- Newest software is updated! The applicable uses for this digital camera: digital still images, web Cam, play back, video record, voice reord and so on.
- 2.7" Tft LCD display show you vivid video, 550mAh lithium Ion (li-ion) rechargeable battery can Support camera works more than 60 minutes.
- 21 Mega pixels resolution for good capture, create your HD masterpiece! Support external-memory max 64G SD card, SD card not included in the package box , customers need to buy certified brand SD card, we recommend that you use 32GB to 4GB, Memory Card Speed: Class 4 above，SD card needs to be formatted before using.
- Anti-shake, face detect, smile capture, continue shot, self timer, 8x digital zoom, photags express software for photo editing, printing, and sharing with e-mails, etc.
- Satisfaction , you'll love this video camera digital or you'll get your money back!
- UNIQUE BUNDLE: This exclusive bundle is just what you need to get sharp and high quality images and videos in every setting. Its easy to use features and accessories makes it the perfect gift for all.
- CAMERA FEATURES: 16.15MP 1/2.3" CCD Sensor - 4x Optical Zoom Lens - 27-108mm (35mm Equivalent) - 2.7" 230k-Dot LCD Monitor - Digital image stabilization - 9-point autofocus modes - Face, Blink, and Smile Detection - 180° Panorama Capture - Built-in flash
- BUNDLED ITEMS: SanDisk 16GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC 80 MB/s Memory Card (Class 10) - Black Point & Shoot Case - Hand-held Monopod - Memory Card Hard case - Hi-Speed SD USB Card Reader - Lens Pen Cleaning System - LCD Screen Protectors (Clear) - TableTop Tripod
- SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE: Photo4less is a KODAK AUTHORIZED DEALER. Shop with a peace of mind knowing that your purchase is fully backed by Kodak with Photo4less exceptional Customer Service.
- 30x (24 720mm) LEICA DC Lens optical zoom performance is ideally suited for travel and everyday photography
- 18 Megapixel sensor delivers high resolution photos with fewer image artifacts
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus photo capture features
- Eye level Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) and touch enabled LCD for a wider viewing experience. Focusing Area-Normal-Wide 50 cm- infinity/Tele 200 cm-infinity
- Lens mounted control ring brings DSLR like exposure control to a compact point and shoot camera body.Kindly refer the user manual before use.Wifi:IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Powerful 40x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer and Zoom Framing Assist
- 4K Video and 4K Time-lapse Movie
- Built-in Wi-Fi* and Bluetooth** Technology
- 20.3 Megapixel*** CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor.Optical Viewfinder:Not available
- Point and Shoot Long Zoom Camera: 18.1 megapixel MOS sensor plus 60X zooms DC Vario lens (20 1220 millimeter and Power O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) captures far off moments
- High Resolution View Finder & LCD Display: High resolution 1,170K dot view finder and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD Display (1040 dots) are clear even in bright sunlight.Lens:14 elements in 12 groups
- 4K video Capture: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160) with three unique 4K ultra HD video pause and save 4K photo modes extracts individual high resolution Photos from 4K ultra HD video filmed at 30 frames per second to capture split second moments
- Low Light Performance: Low light capture lets you enjoy photography during your nightlife again with impressive results; Note: Refer to user manual PDF attached below in technical specification for trouble shooting steps are on page 54
- USB Charging and Wi-Fi Connectivity: Enjoy travel ready technologies like USB charging and Wi Fi connectivity to your mobile device; HDMI D (Micro), Micro USB and USB 2.0 provide additional connectivity to your favorite devices; Max resolution: 4896 x 3672
- Waterproof (50 feet /15 meter), dust proof, shockproof (7 feet / 2.1 meter), crush proof (100kgf), freeze proof (14 degree Fahrenheit / -10 degree Celsius ), anti fog
- High resolution F2.0 lens, maximum 8x zoom, true pic VIII, back illuminated CMOS image sensor
- Variable macro system comprised of 4 macro shooting modes, magnified shooting up to 1 centimeter from the end of the lens
- 5 underwater shooting modes including underwater microscope, 3 underwater white balance modes
- 4K movie and full HD 120 fps high speed movies can be recorded. Battery life - Approx. 340 Images (using Toshiba SDHC UHS-I Card Exceria with IS ON, based on CIPA test standards). Approx. 50 minutes (under standard JEITA testing). Approx. 110 minutes (when zoom and other operational functions are not used). When repeatedly recording at the maximum time of 29 minutes
- 30x Optical/60x Clear Image Zoom ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* Lens, 18.2MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor for superb low light images, Built-in retractable OLED Tru-Finder viewfinder
- Versatile video w/ high-quality XAVC S, AVCHD & MP4 formats, Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi w/NFC, 5-axis image stabilization greatly reduces camera shake blur.Recording format:JPEG(DCF Ver.2.0,Exif Ver.2.3,MRF Baseline compliant)
- Selfie-ready 3" Extra Fine LCD multi-angle display, P/A/S/M modes, customizable settings and Memory Recall mode, Enhance features w/ downloadable camera apps, Capture the decisive moments with up to 10fps or keep your subject in focus with Lock-on AF
- Focus Range Wide: 1.97" (5 cm) - Infinity Telephoto: 8.20' (2.5 m) - Infinity.Adjustable Angle Up by approx. 180 degrees. F-number (Maximum Aperture) F3.5 (W) - 6.4 (T)
- In-The-Box: Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BX1; AC AdaptorAC-UUD12; Micro USB cable; Wrist Strap; Instruction Manual
Final Thoughts on Point And Shoot Cameras
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best point and shoot cameras. These point and shoot cameras were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Improve your photography and video with one of the best point and shoot cameras from our list and add to your collection of essential photography gadgets!
Last update on 2020-08-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API