If you’re looking for the best pizza stone, look no further! We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best pizza stones on the market. These pizza stones were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget.
Top 9 Pizza Stones
- Set includes 13" Pizza Stone; Folding Pizza Peel and Pizza Cutter
- Folding handle stainless pizza peel stores easily
- Cut and serve pizza quickly
- Made of Cordierite stone, no odor; Heat up to 1,450°F (787°C) and excellent thermal shock resistance
- Great for cooking fresh or frozen pizza on the grill or in the oven. Perfect for baking pizza, bread and cookies at home
- Measures 14.9" by 11.8". Golden thickness 5/8"(16mm), weighs up to 6.6Lbs, distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal. Come with a free multi-purpose plastic scraper, use as a dough cutter and easy to scrape off the residue stuck to the stone (use on cool stone surface only)
- Draw out moisture from dough, make pizza or flatbread with crispy crusts, avoiding the sogginess that often occurs with metal pans
- 【Warning】Never use soap or detergent to clean the stone! Never season pizza stone with oil or grease! 【WARM TIP】If your stone arrives damaged or you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us
- BRING AUTHENTIC ITALIAN PIZZA TO YOUR HOME: Ohh, pizza. One word, so many images in your head. Enjoy restaurant like pizza in the comfort of your living room with our deluxe pizza grilling set. A Hans Grill set includes a large size baking stone (15 x 12 " Inches) and a wooden pizza peel board with a long handle for safe and burn free holding.
- THICKER, STRONGER, DURABLE – MADE TO LAST: All of our pizza peel boards are made of high quality and all natural wood so as to with stand everyday wear and tear. They are thick, sturdy and super strong. Keep them clean, spotless and tidy effortlessly. When you are done using, simply scrape off any burnt cheese and leave to bathe in hot water.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE PIZZA SET: Besides baking the greatest pizzas of your life, this grilling set can be used for many other culinary explorations. Great for homemade baked goods, stuffed calzone, chocolate cookies, energy bars, fruit tarts and whole grain bread. Use as a serving cheese and cracker platter for your next wine tasting gathering.
- MAKE THE GREATEST GIFT EVER: If you are looking for smart and useful housewarming gifts, then this pizza baking set is the way to go. Surprise a beloved one with our wooden peel board paddle and pizza stone today! Great for both personal and professional use. It comes in a lovely gift package ready to make someone happy!
- CRISPY CRUST –DELICIOUS PIZZA –ENDLESS PLEASURE: Enjoy a crispy crust and a crunchy pizza base every single time with our deluxe pizza stone. The ergonomically designed wood board facilitates holding, swooping, cutting and serving to the fullest. The beautiful wooden pizza peel spatula kit will complement your dining table.
- Make and bake your favorite pizza in your oven or on your grill
- Made of 100% all-natural FDA-safe Thermabond material, thermal shock resistant
- Homemade breads, pastries, even frozen pizzas cook evenly on the stone surface
- Stone requires no seasoning or conditioning, cleans up with water
- 16.5 Inch Diameter – the perfect sized pizza or loaf of bread
- ✔ HIGH QUALITY - Our pizza stones are made of all-natural formulated cordierite, molding through 400 tons of pressure, heating over 2100°F for hours. Compare to Ceramic pizza stone, our pizza stone have a better thermal shock resistance which could reach to 1450°F( 787℃). Just make delicious food with our pizza stone right now!
- ✔ DISTRIBUTES HEAT EVENLY - It is different with metal pans which often occurs sogginess, the professional grade porous material is highly absorbent to simulate brick oven cooking which is much more efficient than metal and could draw out moisture from dough, make pizza or flatbread with crispy crusts. Throw your trouble metal pans away and choose our cordierite pizza stone!
- ✔ PERFECT SIZE FOR YOU - Measures 15" by 0.43". The pizza stone can be used to cook more than just pizza, the baking stone is also great for making cookies, loaves of bread, scones, cookies biscuits and more at home with family and friends. So it is not just a pizza stone, but a all-powerful baking assistant for your daily life!
- ✔ HOW TO CLEAN IT - Please do not wash it with dishwasher. Rinse to clean, and never use soap or detergent as it may be absorbed and affect the taste of foods. Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. Suggest to use tinfoil on the surface of the pizza stone when you make pizza.
- ✔ A WONDERFUL CHOICE - Imagine how your kids will react when you serve them the crispiest, most delicious pizza right out of your home oven – They will love it! It's also a good idea for gift, your friends will be happy with this pizza stone!
- Made of all natural Cordierite stone, sintered in 2100°F kiln for hours, feature of superior strength, durability, heat retention and excellent thermal shock resistance. NO odor when heating!
- Full of invisible micro-pores which absorb and eliminate excess moisture from dough, avoiding the sogginess that often occurs with metal pans, create a crisp crust for your pizza.
- Heat up to 1,450°F (787°C). Great for cooking fresh or frozen pizza on the grill or in the oven. Perfect for baking pizza, bread, cookies, biscuits and more at home with family and friends.
- Measures 15" in diameter, golden thickness 5/8"(16mm), weighs up to 6.5lbs, distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking. Come with a free plastic multi-purpose scraper, use as a dough cutter and easy to scrape off the residue stuck to the stone (use on cool stone surface only).
- 【Warning】Never use soap or detergent to clean the stone! Never season pizza stone with oil or grease! 【WARM TIP】If your stone arrives damaged or you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- 🍪 🍪 [ Bake Delicious Pizza! ] Made of approved cordierite stone,with excellent thermal shock resistance. Pizza stone is kiln-fired, and designed to withstand extreme temperatures so you can cook like a professional chef.The stone can withstand temperatures up to 2000°F, it does not encompass any harmful substance or odor, durable and safe
- 🍪 🍪 [ Making Delectable Food ] Round pizza stone is not only for making pizzas but can also be used to bake cookies, bread, biscuits, steak,roast chinken,BBQ etc, A good match for a family gathering, gala, or party, which can be used in oven, gas stove or on grill directly
- 🍪 🍪 [ Heating Balance Design ]Try baking in a traditional stone oven, with a specially designed core that distributes heat evenly and provides a better balance between thermal conductivity and thermal insulation.Pizza stone absorbs water from the surface and cooks the golden crust, so each slice is delicious.Easy to operate, making food tastier and healthier
- 🍪 🍪 [ Exquisite Pizza Size ] Round pizza stone dimensions-- 10.23 inches dia.,and about 0.23 inch thick. Suitable thickness, you don’t have to preheat it for a long time as compared to the ones which are thicker, simply slide or remove the pizza from the oven or gril
- 🍪 🍪 [ Perfect Table Decoration ] Our pizza stone is thick and durable. They can withstand high temperatures and are not as easily broken as most ceramic pizzas. You don't have to buy a pizza tray separately, you can immediately place the pizza on the pizza stone. It can be used as a pizza /cookie / bread tray or food tray
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned 14 Inch Cast Iron Baking Pan
- Large handles for better control
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Pre-seasoned with 1% natural vegetable oil
- Use to sear, bake, broil, fry, or grill
- ► The Best Crispy Crust – Thermarite absorbs more moisture –superior heat retention & transfer
- ► Thermarite is engineered to last with better durability, strength & superior thermal shock
- ► Use on Ovens & Grills – Thermarite shields the pizza from the intense heat of the grill
- ► Food Safe – US, European Union, German, . . ► Does not smell
- ► 14" Round Stone + Use & Care Instructions + Bonus 4"x5" Scraper + Free Recipe Ebook
Final Thoughts on Pizza Stones
Do some research before choosing a pizza stone and your life will be that much better with your new gadgets.
Last update on 2020-06-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API