If you’re looking for the best metal detector headphones, look no further! These headphones for metal detecting are the best available to purchase right now and will make a great addition to your treasure hunting gadgets.
We’ve compiled a wide range of easy to use and compatible metal detector headphones. Metal detecting headphones make it easier to discern out even the smaller items that might be lying on the edge and hear faint signals deep in the ground. Improve your metal detecting with one of the best headphones for metal detecting from our list.
- 0.1 Top 8 Metal Detector Headphones
- 0.2 These are the Best Headphones for Metal Detecting:
- 0.3 Bounty Hunter HEAD-PL Metal Detector Headphones
- 0.4 Garrett Metal Detectors MS-2 Headphones
- 0.5 Bounty Hunter Metal Detector Binaural Headphone
- 0.6 Garrett Submersible Headphones
- 0.7 OneOdio Adapter-Free Headphones
- 0.8 BEHRINGER A-B Box Headset
- 0.9 Garrett MS-2 AT Pro Headphones
- 0.10 Universal Wired Metal Detector Headphones
- 1 Final Thoughts on Metal Detector Headphones
Top 8 Metal Detector Headphones
These metal detector headphones were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Check out the full list of metal detector headphones below.
These are the Best Headphones for Metal Detecting:
- Bounty Hunter HEAD-PL Metal Detector Headphones
- Garrett Metal Detectors MS-2 Headphones
- Bounty Hunter Metal Detector Binaural Headphone
- Garrett Submersible Headphones
- OneOdio Adapter-Free Headphones
- BEHRINGER A-B Box Headset
- Garrett MS-2 AT Pro Headphones
- Universal Wired Metal Detector Headphones
- Compatible with Bounty Hunter Metal Detectors excluding Bounty Hunter Junior
- Utilizes a 1/4-inch stereo plug
- Headphones extend metal detector battery life
- Padded for comfort
Garrett Metal Detectors MS-2 Headphones
- 1/4-inch right angle stereo phone plug
- Frequency response: 30-18,000 Hz.
- Reinforced 10-foot coiled cord with right angle.
- Comfortable headband and ear cushions.
- Volume control. Adjust signal levels to suit individual hearing requirements and to enhance weak signals.
Bounty Hunter Metal Detector Binaural Headphone
- Metal Detector Binaural Headphone
- Metal Detector Binaural Headphone
Garrett Submersible Headphones
OneOdio Adapter-Free Headphones
- SUPERIOR SOUND: Enjoy clear sound and supreme comfort with the OneOdio Studio monitor headphones. Large, 50 millimeter speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets; powerful bass, clear vocal, and crisp high tones form perfect hi-fi sound.
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE: The high quality padded ear cushions are specifically designed for monitor headphones maximum comfort and noise isolation. The headband is adjustable and stretchable for you to find the desired angle you like to fit in.
- NO MORE ADAPTER: DJ style coiled cord (9.8Ft Stretched) easily reaches from the TV or stereo to your favorite chair. A standard-sized 6.35mm plug and a 3.5mm plug are included. They both are completely detachable, you can plug in the mixer you want to use.
- SINGLE-SIDE MONITORING: 90° swiveling earcups for single-ear monitoring anytime; self-adjustable and flexible headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours, perfect for mastering and mixing.
- WORKS WITH: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android and many other Audio devices. High-quality sound, supreme durability, and maximum comfort. These are the headphones you've been looking for.
BEHRINGER A-B Box Headset
- Ultra-wide frequency response
- High dynamic range
- High-resolution capsules
- 1/8" connector plus 1/4" adapter included
- Single-sided cord
Garrett MS-2 AT Pro Headphones
- Land Use
- Garrett AT Pro
- Garrett AT Gold
- Garrett ATX
- Garrett Sea Hunter
Universal Wired Metal Detector Headphones
- 3.5mm universal connector: the pylesport metal Detector headphones feature 3.5mm (⅛” connector) universal standard Headphone Jack that works perfectly with Pyle metal detectors as well as other brands. It has ability to be used as standard headphones
- Adjustable volume: this metal Detector headset earphones is equipped with an in-line adjustable volume control that is within your arm’s reach, allowing convenient and hassle-free volume adjustments while you’re busy looking for Precious items
- Comfortable design: features comfortable over-the-ear design with engineered sound insulation padding on both ear pieces providing you outstanding comfort while using the headphones for hours. Works w/ smartphones, MP3 players, tablets, etc
- Lightweight: with its lightweight design, you will even forget you’re wearing it! the heavy duty and compact headphones do not create stress on your ears, head and neck when using it for hours allowing you to maximize your Treasure hunting experience
- TECHNICAL SPECS: Cable Length: 5.5' Feet; Frequency Response: 200Hz-20KHz; Receiver Frequency: 105±2dB/nW (1000Hz); Earphone Impedance: 2*32Ω ±30% (1000Hz); Rated Power: 10nW; NO Damage Limit Power: 100nW; Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.7" x 3.6" x 8.2"
Final Thoughts on Metal Detector Headphones
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best metal detector headphones. Unsure if headphones for metal detecting are right for you? Learn more about how essential and beneficial metal detector headphones are!
Last update on 2020-06-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API