If you’re looking for the best golf gps, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best golf gps available to purchase right now. They make a great addition to your gadgets and can help improve your golf game. Check out the full list of golf gps below.
Top 9 Golf Gps
- Handheld GPS: Our handheld GPS units come preloaded with over 38,000 global course maps, require no subscription fees, and include free updates
- Precise Measurements: Our golf GPS devices provide accurate distances to the front, center, and back of the green as well as layup and carry distances to the front and back of hazards and doglegs
- Automatic Functions: Complete with auto-course recognition, our golf GPS devices also feature auto-hole advance and individual shot distance measurements
- Hands-Free Viewing: The ultimate golf cart accessories, our handheld GPS units are equipped with an integrated magnet designed to attach to the cart frame for hands-free, eye-level viewing
- Digital Scorekeeper & Color Display: Our golf GPS includes a digital scorekeeper that saves round scores; The large, vibrant 2’’ color display is easy to read and operate
- Simple, easy-to-use golf watch
- Sleek, lightweight and comfortable with a high-resolution, sunlight-readable display
- Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the green -as well as hazards and doglegs -on more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide
- Keep score on the watch for a summary of your round, total distance played and total time
- Upload your scorecards to Garmin express to keep track of rounds. Display size - 0.9 x 0.9 Inch (23 x 23 millimeter)
- STRONGER BITE: Bushnell have added texturing and provided more surface area to give the Phantom 2 more BITE than ever.
- 18+ HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE: Phantom 2 features long, extended battery life. Play 4+ rounds on a single charge.
- AUTO COURSE RECOGNITION: Once in Play Golf mode, the Phantom 2 automatically finds the courses closest to your location.
- AUTO HOLE ADVANCE: The Phantom 2 automatically advances from hole-to-hole without having to press any buttons.
- SHOT DISTANCE CALCULATOR: Want to know how far you hit it? The shot distance calculator will do it for you.
- Compact Design - Sleek, Pocket-Sized Design That Conveniently Clips-On To Your Belt, Bag Or Place It In Your Pocket
- Hazards - Hazards And Course Targets To Identify Locations Of Sand Traps, Water Hazards And More
- Gps Receiver - High-Sensitivity Gps Acquires Satellites Quickly To Show Distance To Greens, Hazards And Doglegs -Even Under Tree Cover
- Green View - Displays The Shape Of The Green With Manual Pin Placement
- Stat Tracking - Enhanced Stats Keeps Track Of Fairways Hit, Greens In Regulation And Putts Per Round
- Stylish, lightweight GPS golf watch with a sunlight-readable 1. 2" color touchscreen display with metal bezel and quick release bands for easy change of style or color
- Preloaded with more than 41, 000 courses from around the world
- Measures and auto-records detected shot distances; putts are not tracked, and some other shots, such as chips around the green, may not be tracked; pair with optional Approach CT10
- Green View feature allows manual pin positioning; quickly reference distances to the front, middle and back of the green as well as hazards and doglegs
- Tracks everyday activities such as steps, sleep and includes built-in multisport profiles.Battery life: up to 15 hours in GPS mode; up to 10 days in smartwatch mode
- Mount the compact GPS golf rangefinder anywhere using the built-in clip and lanyard loop
- View yardages to the front, back and middle of the green, as well as hazards and doglegs
- Choose from more than 42,000 preloaded courses worldwide, featuring wireless course updates (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- Easily keep score on the course and upload directly to the Garmin Golf app (when paired with a compatible smartphone) to participate in weekly leaderboards
- Green View display shows shape of the green with manual pin placements
- [Applications] Check distance information simultaneously on the audio and screen / easy to use talking Golf GPS / Provide a green view(Right & Left) / Can be played without the way by hanging it on a hat or belt / Adjustable audio guide volume (0 - 5)
- [Features] Accurate QZSS GPS reception / Convenient voice guidance / Displays the distance from the current position to the front, middle, and back of the green at once; Shot distance measurement function
- [Features] Over 40,000 courses in 170 countries around the world and free updates via USB sync
- [Product Specifications] Clear 1-inch LCD / Audio Level: Adjustable levels from 0 to 5 levels; Continuous usage time: Golf mode: Up to 14 hours (54 hole round) / IPX3 level waterproof / Size: 1.8 x 1.9 x 0.5 inches (45 x 45.5 x 13.0 mm); Weight: 1.1 oz (32 g) / Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Bluetooth allows for wireless course updates
- Long battery life - play up to 2 rounds before charging
- Preloaded with 36,000 courses in 30 countries
- Easy-to-use interface
- Up to 4 hazard distances per hole
- Sleek, compact handheld golf GPS with 2.3-inch color touchscreen display
- High-sensitivity GPS acquires satellites quickly to show distance to greens, hazards and doglegs
- Preloaded with more than 40,000 courses worldwide
- Full-color course mapping with Touch Targeting feature
- Green View allows you to place the pin in the correct location for the day, which improves distance accuracy
Final Thoughts on Golf Gps
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best golf gps. These golf gps were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Improve your golf game with one of the best golf gps from our list and add to your collection of essential golf gadgets!
Last update on 2022-01-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API