If you’re looking for the best gaming pc under $300, look no further! A PC under $300 like this will make a great addition to your gaming gadgets while staying in your budget.
Cheap gaming PC’s have fully functional features, while still being able to upgrade the hardware. Gaming PC’s under $300 is great for all gamers because there is a wide selection to choose from and easy to find one that’s affordable. Improve your gaming experience with one of the best cheap gaming PC’s from our list and add to your collection of essential gaming gadgets.
Top 7 Gaming PCs Under $300
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best gaming PCs under $300 on the market. These gaming PCs were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget.
These are the Best Cheap Gaming PC’s Under $300:
- Dell OptiPlex 7010 Minitower Desktop PC
- HP 8300 Elite Desktop Computer
- Dell Optiplex 3010 Desktop PC – Intel Core
- Dell Optiplex 1.6GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Lenovo High-Performance M91P Desktop Computer
- Dell Optiplex 7010 Business & Gaming Desktop Computer
- HP 6305-SFF Gaming PC
- Intel Core i5-3470 - 3.2GHz Processor
- 8GB DDR3 - 1TB SATA Hard Drive.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit).
HP 8300 Elite Desktop Computer
- Get reliable performance from the Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz Quad-Core processor
- 8GB DDR3 memory – For multitasking power; supports up to 16GB
- 500GB SATA hard drive has plenty of space to store your digital albums, music library and rich media files
- Enhanced viewing with the integrated Intel HD 2500 graphics
- The front-panel's USB ports make it easy to transfer photos, music, and other files to and from your digital camera and other peripheral devices
Dell Optiplex 3010 Desktop PC – Intel Core
- Intel Core i3-3220 - 3.1GHz Processor
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 250GB SATA HDD
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit)
Dell Optiplex 1.6GHz Dual-Core Processor
- This certified reconditioned product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party seller to look and work like new, with some signs of wear. The reconditioning process includes functionality testing, inspection and repackaging.
- Fast and Powerful Intel 1.6 GHz Dual Core Processor.
- New 2GB Memory. New Power Cord.
- 80GB Super Fast SATA Hard Drive.
- Built In Graphics. Windows 10 Home x64.
Lenovo High-Performance M91P Desktop Computer
- Lenovo M91P SFF Intel I5 Quad-Core 3. 1 GHz Processor
- What's Inside: 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, DVD Optical Drive,
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Includes: USB Keyboard and Mouse,
Dell Optiplex 7010 Business & Gaming Desktop Computer
- Dell 7010 Intel I5 Quad-Core 3. 2 GHz Processor
- What's Inside: 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, DVW Optical Drive,
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
- Includes: USB Keyboard and Mouse
HP 6305-SFF Gaming PC
Final Thoughts on $300 Gaming PCs
Do some research before choosing a $300 gaming pc and your life will be that much better with your new gadgets. Not sure if a gaming PC under $300 is right for you? Learn more about how saving on a cheap gaming PC can let you spend more on other essential gaming equipment.
Last update on 2021-08-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API