If you’re looking for the best gaming monitor under $200, look no further! When it comes to gaming monitors less than $200, using the best equipment can go a long way and seriously improve your performance while saving you some money.
A gaming monitor doesn’t have to break the bank. These gaming monitors under $200 have lightning-fast refresh rate, quick response time, and enhanced visuals to give you the ultimate gaming experience. Save money and improve your gaming experience with one of the best gaming monitors under $200 from our list below.
- 1 Top 9 Gaming Monitors Under $200
- 1.1 These are the Best Less Than $200 Gaming Monitors:
- 1.2 Acer 21.5 inches Full HD Ultra-Thin Gaming Monitor
- 1.3 Sceptre 24″ Curved LED Full HD Gaming Monitor
- 1.4 BenQ 24 Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor
- 1.5 Sceptre 20″ 75Hz Frameless LED Gaming Monitor
- 1.6 BenQ 24 Inch Thin Bezel IPS Monitor
- 1.7 Philips 27″ Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor
- 1.8 BenQ 27 inch 1080p Gaming Monitor
- 1.9 Acer 23.8-Inch IPS Widescreen Monitor
- 1.10 ViewSonic 22 Inch 60Hz 1080P Gaming Monitor
- 2 Final Thoughts on Gaming Monitors Under $200
Top 9 Gaming Monitors Under $200
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best gaming monitors under $200 on the market. These gaming monitors under $200 were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget.
These are the Best Less Than $200 Gaming Monitors:
- Acer 21.5 inches Full HD Ultra-Thin Gaming Monitor
- Sceptre 24″ Curved LED Full HD Gaming Monitor
- BenQ 24 Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor
- Sceptre 20″ 75Hz Frameless LED Monitor
- BenQ 24 Inch Thin Bezel IPS Monitor
- Philips 27″ Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor
- BenQ 27 inch 1080p Gaming Monitor
- Acer 23.8-Inch IPS Widescreen Monitor
- ViewSonic 22 Inch 60Hz 1080P Gaming Monitor
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz - Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design | ultra-thin | 4ms response time | IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
Sceptre 24″ Curved LED Full HD Gaming Monitor
- 1800R curve monitor the curved display delivers a revolutionary visual experience with a leading 1800R screen curvature as the images appear to wrap around you for an in depth, immersive experience
- Hdmi, VGA & PC audio in ports
- High refresh rate 75Hz.Brightness (cd/m²):250 cd/m2
- Vesa wall mount ready; Lamp Life: 30,000+ Hours
- Windows 10 Sceptre Monitors are fully compatible with Windows 10, the most recent operating System available on PCs.Brightness: 220 cd/M2
BenQ 24 Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor
- Lightning-fast 144 Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth gaming experience.
- 1ms Response Time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag, providing the optimal gaming experience. Dimensions (HxWxD mm)- 559 (Hightest) / 429 (Lowest) x 570 x 219. Dimensions with wall mount (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base)- 347x570x59.97
- Exclusive Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings, giving players the advantage on the battlefield.
- Multiple connectivity options featuring DisplayPort, Dual-Link DVI-D to reach 144Hz, HDMI, and Headphone/Microphone Jack input.
- Full height, tilt, and swivel adjustment with VESA Compatibility: 100mm x 100mm. Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 3 Years
Sceptre 20″ 75Hz Frameless LED Gaming Monitor
- 20" Led HD+ monitor high resolution 1600 x 900
- 2 x HDMI ports ( convertible to DVI )
- Vesa wall mount ready
- Built in speakers
- Mounting Type: VESA wall mount hole pattern 75mm x 75mm
BenQ 24 Inch Thin Bezel IPS Monitor
- 24 inch full HD 1080P IPS panel: 23. 8” full HD IPS widescreen with 1920x1080 resolution, 250 nits of brightness, built-in speakers
- Wide viewing angle: 178° wide viewing angle for clarity from any viewing angle
- Edge to edge slim bezel design: Ultra-slim bezel for virtually seamless multi-panel configurations for extended view, space-saving base, elegant design for home office
- Patented Eye-Care for extended use: Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing, low blue light and zero-flicker technology prevent headaches and eye strain. This eye tech delivers optimized images that are easy on your eyes.
- Integrated cable management system: neatly hides cables inside monitor stand; VESA wall mount: 100 x 100 (millimeter)
Philips 27″ Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor
- Philips 272E1CA e-line 27" Curved LED monitor with full HD 1920x1080 resolution
- Curved VA panel (1500R curvature) for wide-viewing angles and immersive viewing experience
- 100% sRGB color gamut coverage and Philips smart contrast with MEGA Infinity dynamic Contrast Ratio for deep rich blacks and
- AMD FreeSync technology provides fluid artifact-free gaming performance with support up to 75Hz refresh rate
- Peace OF mind Philips monitors come with 4-year advance replacement in the United States minimizing downtime
BenQ 27 inch 1080p Gaming Monitor
- 27" 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Full HD Display supporting up to 75 Hz (configure through GPU settings).
- 1ms Response Time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag, providing you the optimal console gaming experience. Dimensions with wall mount (HxWxD) (w/o Base)- 14.8 x 25.1 x 2.3 inches
- Exclusive Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance color representation and visual clarity, giving you the advantage on the battlefield.
- Optimized display presets for RTS, FPS, and Fighting Game modes, along with Smart Scaling/Display Mode to create custom screen sizes, giving users a complete customized viewing experience.
- Flicker free technology with a special bezel frame to minimize visual distractions and reduce eye strain, increasing your comfort for intensive gaming sessions.
Acer 23.8-Inch IPS Widescreen Monitor
- 23. 8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0. 2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16. 7M
- The Zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge.
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2. 2, the version This monitor supports is HDCP 1. 4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption (energy Star): 25 W
ViewSonic 22 Inch 60Hz 1080P Gaming Monitor
- FORM & FUNCTION: With modern design, and Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution, this monitors look as good as it performs
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for gaming and multimedia entertainment
- MAXIMIZED COLOR & CONTRAST: MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio delivers sharp, crisp images
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VX2252MH supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, DVI, and VGA inputs
- INDUSTRY-LEADING : 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
Final Thoughts on Gaming Monitors Under $200
Do some research before choosing a gaming monitor under $200 and your life will be that much better with your new gadgets. Not sure which one monitor for gaming is best for you? Use this guide to determine which gaming monitor fits best with your gaming style. Choose one of the best gaming monitors less than $200 from our list and elevate your gaming experience!
Last update on 2020-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API