Looking for the best fan control software? Look no further! When it comes to fan control software, using the best equipment can go a long way and seriously improve your computer’s performance.
Fan control is necessary for making components run cooler if your PC is making too much noise. Using the right CPU cooling fan can even help users detect problems if their computer makes certain noises.
- 1 Top 9 Fan Control Softwares
- 1.1 These are the Best Fan Control Softwares of 2020
- 1.2 Corsair Fan Speed Controller
- 1.3 Thermaltake Premium Fan Software
- 1.4 Thermaltake Cooling Radiator Fan Software
- 1.5 Corsair Fan Control
- 1.6 Cooler Master Computer Case & CPU Liquid Cooler Control Fan
- 1.7 DEEPCOOL Fan Air Cooler
- 1.8 Corsair Triple Fan Software
- 1.9 Thermaltake Premium Edition Fan Control Software
- 1.10 Corsair Software Control & Liquid CPU Cooler
- 2 Final Thoughts on Buying Fan Control Software
Top 9 Fan Control Softwares
We’ve done the research and found the best selling fan control software. These CPU fan control software were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget.
These are the Best Fan Control Softwares of 2020
- Corsair Fan Speed Controller
- Thermaltake Premium Fan Software
- Thermaltake Cooling Radiator Fan Software
- Corsair Fan Control
- Cooler Master Computer Case & CPU Liquid Cooler Control Fan
- DEEPCOOL Fan Air Cooler
- Corsair Triple Fan Software
- Thermaltake Premium Edition Fan Control Software
- Corsair Software Control & Liquid CPU Cooler
- The Corsair iCUE Commander PRO turns your case into a smart case, using Corsair iCUE software to control up to six case fans and two RGB lighting channels
- Powers up to six DC or PWM fans with voltage and PWM control, including the ability to run at zero RPM for total silence
- Two RGB lighting channels provide powerful software control of Corsair individually addressable RGB LED strips and Corsair RGB fans
- Four repositionable temperature sensors allow you to accurately monitor temperatures throughout your system with Corsair iCUE software
- Two USB 2.0 internal headers allow you to easily connect internal USB devices, such as a Corsair AXi Series PSU or motherboard front panel
Thermaltake Premium Fan Software
- ALEXA - Control lights or fan speed by talking to Alexa-enabled devices
- TT RGB PLUS Software/App - Monitor performance, adjust fan speeds, and customize lighting effects
- LIGHTING SCHEMES - Switch between 10 “Light Mode” (Full Lighted, Sound Control, Flow, RGB Spectrum, Ripple, Blink, Pulse, Wave, and Thermal) along with 3 'Color Modes' (RGB, Single and Off) and 4 'Light Speeds' (Slow, Normal, Fast and Extreme) via TT RGB PLUS Software
- 16. 8 MILLION COLORS LED - 9 addressable LEDs each fan for customization
- MOTHERBOARD SYNC OPTION - With TT Sync Controller (P/N CL-O015-PL00BL-A), lighting effect can be controlled by Motherboard RGB Software
Thermaltake Cooling Radiator Fan Software
- DIGITAL LIGHTING CONTROLLER – Add up to 5 devices to 1 controller and up to 16 controller to TT RGB PLUS software
- 3 Year Warranty
- AMAZON ALEXA Control lights or fan speed by talking to Amazon Alexa enabled devices , Fan Rated Voltage 12 Volts and 5Volts
- TT RGB PLUS Software/App Monitor performance, adjust fan speeds, and customize lighting effects
- LIGHTING SCHEMES Switch between 16 “Light Mode” (Twinkle, Firefly, Heartbeat, Stack, Roundabout, Swirl, Copy Color, Full Lighted, Sound Control, Flow, RGB Spectrum, Ripple, Blink, Pulse, Wave, and Thermal) along with 3 'Color Modes' (RGB, Single and Off) and 4 'Light Speeds' (Slow, Normal, Fast and Extreme) via TT RGB PLUS Software
Corsair Fan Control
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops. Air flow - 43.25 CFM. Noise level - 24.8 decibels
- Software control and customize RGB lighting effects with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro or expand your RGB lighting with more Corsair RGB fans or RGB LED lighting strips (sold separately)
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- 120 millimeter fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic
Cooler Master Computer Case & CPU Liquid Cooler Control Fan
- Addressable RGB: 24 independently-controlled addressable RGB LEDs for full color customization.. Air flow - 43 x 3 CFM. Noise level - 30.0 decibels
- Square fan design - sound absorbing rubber pad frame maximizes area coverage and Airflow pressure.
- Cable management: new ARGB extension design, allows a 2nd ARGB components to a single port and 1 power cable.
- Pwm control: dynamically adjust speed between 650 RPM to 1,800 RPM, minimize noise or maximize airflow.
- Software Certified: compatible with as US aura, ASROCK RGB, Gigabyte fusion and MSI RGB
DEEPCOOL Fan Air Cooler
- Black top cover with A-RGB logo.
- 120mm PWM fan with upgraded performance and A-RGB lighting.
- Lighting system can be controlled by either included wire controller or motherboard.
- 4 new-tech copper pipes improve heat transfer and dissipation efficiency. The new fin-mounting process elevate ventilation.
- The brand-new foolproof mounting kit makes GAMMAXX GT A-RGB easier and safer to use.
Corsair Triple Fan Software
- Triple fan kit with four lighting Zones and 34 individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan radiate spellbinding colors and effects on either side
- Use the included compact iCUE lighting Node Core to easily control RGB lighting via Corsair iCUE software cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2 0 and SATA connections
- Create mesmerizing animated lighting effects with powerful Corsair iCUE software bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your icue-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games
- Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1 500 RPM pushing up to 41 8 CFM of air, Sound Level - 26 dBA. Static Pressure - 1.55 mm-H2O
- A low-noise semi-transparent 120mm fan blade is engineered for quiet operation while also allowing your RGB lighting to shine through
Thermaltake Premium Edition Fan Control Software
No products found.
Corsair Software Control & Liquid CPU Cooler
- Two 140mm Corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each Fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface
Final Thoughts on Buying Fan Control Software
Do some research before you buy any fan control software, or choose from our list of the best fan control software on the market today! Choose the right fan control software to make the most of your computer experience.
Last update on 2020-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API