If you’re looking for the best cordless framing nailer, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best cordless framing nailers available to purchase right now. They make a great addition to your gadgets and can make it easier to work around the house. Check out the full list of cordless framing nailers below.
Top 9 Cordless Framing Nailers
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Cordless Framing Nailer
- Included: NR1890DR, Compact 3. 0Ah Lithium Ion Battery, Fast Charger, Contractor Bag, Safety Glasses
- Drives plastic strip nails from 2" to 3 1/2" at 2 nails per second and up to 400 nails per charge
- Zero Ramp up time: air spring system increased driving speed and provides recoil like a pneumatic nailer
- Brushless motor and engine design provides the power to drive 3 1/2" nails
- Sequential or bump operating modes
- Dual speed optimizes the motor for different nail lengths
- 33 magazine holds up to 55 paper collated nails
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts; Nominal voltage is 18
- Increased Productivity - Drives nails flush in LVL and other hardwoods that remodelers encounter.
- All Season Formula - Works in temperatures down to 14°F.
- Lightweight - 7.2lbs. for better comfort and control while working overhead or in tight spaces.
- Guaranteed Durability 50% Longer Run-time with 7V Li-ion Battery for up to 9,000 nails per charge.
- Compact Design: Fits between 16" o.c. studs, joists and roof trusses.
- New name, same great tools: for 70 years, Hitachi power tools has engineered professional grade power tools. In 2018, we renamed to Metabo HPT
- Unique air spring drive system that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero Ramp up time, increased driving speed, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer and quicker response time between drives
- Brushless motor for longer run time per charge, less maintenance and increased durability
- 30° magazine holds approximately 47 paper strip collated fasteners From 2" Up to 3-1/2" In length
- Drives up to 400 nails per charge using the compact 3.0Ah battery
- Dual-speed motor optimized to drive a wide range of fasteners for versatility
- Tool-free selector switch for sequential or bump-fire modes
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise nail placement
- High-strength aluminum magazine with easy-to-operate pusher latch
- Stall release lever to reset driver blade in the event of a jam
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: Save time and money by going cordless
- OPTIMIZATION AND POWER: Brushless motor and engine design includes two speeds for optimized performance and enough power to drive 3 1/2 inch fasteners
- NAIL SIZE: Accepts clipped and full round head nails in 30 degree paper tape collation
- STALL RELEASE LEVER: Stall release lever to reset driver blade in case of jam
- WARRANTY: 3 year limited warranty
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails up to 3-1/2" X . 148 in diameter
- Drives 21º plastic collated framing Nails from 2" To 3 1/2" In length and . 113 to . 148 in diameter
- Lightweight design at only 8. 3 lbs.
- Solid top-loading aluminum MAGAZINE for longer life
- Nailed It: This 21 degree pneumatic framing nailer features a lightweight and durable magnesium body, ergonomic secure handle, and interchangeable trigger for quick fire or single shot function. It's ideal for professional construction contractors and home DIY projects.
- Versatile and Powerful: The framing nailer features depth adjustment and a no mar tip, making it adaptable for different working surfaces. It's perfect for framing, and it can also be used to install subfloors, roof decking, wood fencing, and sheathing.Minimum Recommended Air Delivery SCFM @ 90PSI:2.4
- The Right Tool for the Job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Final Thoughts on Cordless Framing Nailers
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best cordless framing nailer. These cordless framing nailers were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Improve your home with one of the best cordless framing nailers from our list and add to your collection of essential tools for your home!
Last update on 2020-08-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API