If you’re looking for the best cordless brad nailer, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best cordless brad nailers available to purchase right now. They make a great addition to your gadgets and can make it easier to work around the house. Check out the full list of cordless brad nailers below.
Top 9 Cordless Brad Nailers
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: This cordless brad nailer is battery powered, eliminating the need for a compressor, hose, or expensive gas cartridges.
- CONSISTENT DRIVING DEPTH: Our depth adjustment wheel allows you to properly countersink nails consistently. Nail Diameter: 18 gauge
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: A tool free release lever, jam release, and depth adjustment wheel make your life easier.
- BETTER RUNTIME: Included 1.5 Ah 20Volt MAX Lithium ion battery lasts longer than NiCad, charger included. Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: PORTER CABLE will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Diagnostics with LED indicator Communicates battery charge status: charged
- Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle's battery
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- 【2-IN-1 Tool】No cords, no limits! KIMO cordless brad nailer proves that you don’t need noisy air compressor or tangles of hose anymore to drive brads like a pro. KIMO only designs the best nail guns and makes it possible for you to have both nailing and stapling function simultaneously at a modest price. (Suitable for 18 GA nails: 3/4’’to 2’’, and 18 GA staples: 3/4’’to 1-5/8’’)
- 【Dual Modes & Convenient Operation】Easily alternate between sequential and contact-actuation with our dual-mode toggle switch, which means you can fire a single brad with each trigger squeeze or a series of them by bumping the contact element at a speed of 80 nails/min. Adjust firing depth with the rotation knob at the top of the gun, making it ideal for a wide range of materials and different needs in nailing.
- 【Proudly Present KIMO Li-ion Technology】For over 25 years, KIMO has made significant progress in the 1,000-Charging Cycle Test that guarantees each KIMO lithium-ion battery is more powerful and lives longer than others. With this 2.0Ah battery freshly charged, driving a total 700 brads into woods, and the tool doesn’t falter. Go with KIMO, and no worries about dying cells anymore!
- 【Lightweight Design & LED Lighting】Tool weight matters. Think about it; if you are installing crown molding overhead, a few extra pounds could make the difference between aching your shoulder and a pain-free job. KIMO nailer/stapler weighs in at a slight 6 lbs. Also, a pair of front-positioned LED lights provide a bit of aid besides the gun when nailing in a dark place.
- 【Compact and Comprehensive Set】The compact size lets the nailer fit into tight spaces and work in awkward positions where it might be difficult to swing your hammer and drive in a tiny nail. Now, a simple one-click helps you get the most valuable toolkit. Each 18GA Brad Nailer/Stapler Kit comes with 1* 20V 2.0Ah Lithium-ion Battery, 1* Fast Charger, 500 PCS 18GA nails, 500 PCS 18 GA crown staples, and 1*Allen Wrench for releasing jams.
- Drives up to 1700 nails per charge
- No compressors, hoses or pricey gas cartridges required. Cordless design offers both convenience and superior performance.
- Convenient adjustment dial regulates air pressure for optimum results.
- Low-nail indicator to quickly and easily see when it is time to reload
- Includes: 18-V ONE AirStrike 18-Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer, Battery sold separately
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment helps protect work surface and allows proper setting of nail heads
- Single sequential mode for precision placement
- Charges ONE+ batteries in as little as 1 hour, Compact size for portability
- Battery provides 1.5X runtime compared to the ONE+ 1.3 Ah Compact Battery
- These items are Factory Reconditioned. Some show more wear than others
- 18V electric nailer comes with 2 Lithium-Ion batteries, a quick charging base, a blow mold case, and 1, 000 fasteners
- Bottom-loading 2-in-1 MAGAZINE fires 18 gauge Brad nails and 18 gauge narrow Crown staples for maximum functionality
- Easily switch between bump Fire and single Fire modes with the side-panel control
- Two-stage safety trigger and work contact Element ensure safe operation
- Features two side work lights, a belt hook, and a tool-free depth adjustment wheel
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
- Part of the V20 cordless system
- CRAFTSMAN V20 20V max* cordless nailer drives adhesive collated 18gauge Brad nails
- Fully cordless design eliminates the need for compressors, hoses or costly Gas cartridges
- Provides consistent firing power in various climate conditions and materials
- Tool-free depth settings for quick set up and consistent results
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
Final Thoughts on Cordless Brad Nailers
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best cordless brad nailer. These cordless brad nailers were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Improve your home with one of the best cordless brad nailers from our list and add to your collection of essential tools for your home!
Last update on 2020-05-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API