If you’re looking for the best chest freezer, look no further! These chest freezers can store large amounts of food and will make a great addition to your kitchen appliances.
Unlike traditional freezers, chest freezers use evaporation to take away the heat, leaving food and other items frozen. Chest freezers use less energy, freezes foods more solidly and maintains their coldness longer during power outages. These top-door freezers are ideal for outdoor spaces, garages, office use, and more.
Top 8 Chest Freezers
We’ve compiled a list of the best chest freezers available to purchase right now. These chest freezers were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Check out the full list of chest freezers below.
These are the Best Upright Freezers:
- Arctic King 5 ft Chest Freezer
- Midea 3 ft Upright Freezer
- Northair 3.5 ft Top Door Freezer
- Midea 7.0 Cubic Feet Chest Freezer
- Arctic 5cf Deep Chest Freezer
- Arctic King 7 cu ft Chest Freezer
- Arctic King 7.0 ft Chest Freezer
- Danby 7.2 Cu.Ft. Chest Freezer
Midea 3 ft Upright Freezer
- Reversible Door Hinge - allows right or left side opening, which makes it easy to fit any spot of your room
- Product dimensions – 19.7” W x 18.5” D x 33.9” H | Internal capacity – 3.0 cu. Ft. | Weight – 57.2 lbs. | Temperature rating – -11.2ᵒ F to 10.4ᵒ F | Voltage – 120V
- Removable wire shelf allows the refrigerator to fit larger or irregular-shaped items
- The refrigerator has pass energy star certified standards, and it runs quietly with the sound level of 42 dB and low energy consumption, which is efficient
- A mechanical adjustable thermostat allows you to keep your cooled item in an optimum temperature. Front Adjustable legs for leveling in different heights to keep versatility
Northair 3.5 ft Top Door Freezer
- PERFECTLY QUIET - Unlike other chest freezers, the Northair Chest Freezer combines a modern design with a whisper quiet compressor which means you can say goodbye to low level hums and enjoy the sound of silence. Feel more relaxed in your own home with reduced noise distractions.
- OPTIMAL STORAGE - At 3.5 Cubic Feet, the Northair Chest Freezer is compact enough for the modern home however spacious enough to store a sizeable amount of food. Each freezer measures 21.2"(L) x 21.8"(W) x 30.9"(H) and is light and easy to move. Two baskets are also included as a bonus.
- EASY TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENT - Easily change the temperature by using the adjustable thermostat located on the exterior. Choose a number between 1 (Off) to 7 (Coldest). Temperatures range from -4°F and 6.8°F which allows you to customize freezing for your favorite foods.
- ENERGY SAVING - Unlike many other models on the market, the Northair 3.5 cubic feet small chest freezer has a modest energy consumption of 0.45 kWh/24h. This not only means Northair deep freezers are more environmentally friendly but they also allow you to save on your next energy bill.
- PREMIUM USER EXPERIENCE - The steady lid allows you to effortlessly access the chest freezer hands-free; holding itself open between 45° and 90° angles. Just like with our whisper quiet compressor, we have engineered the door mechanism to be very quiet when opening and closing the door.
Midea 7.0 Cubic Feet Chest Freezer
- External Product Dimensions: 32. 1" X 21. 7" X 33. 5"
- Contains 1 Hanging Wire Storage Basket
- Mechanical Control with Adjustable Thermostat from -12 to -28 Degrees (Great for Storing Frozen Food, Ice Cream, Ice, etc.)
- Hinge-Style Door Remains Open from 45 to 75 Degree Angles
- Full 1-Year/ Compressor 2-Year
Arctic 5cf Deep Chest Freezer
Arctic King 7 cu ft Chest Freezer
Arctic King 7.0 ft Chest Freezer
Danby 7.2 Cu.Ft. Chest Freezer
- This Danby freezer is the perfect chest freezer for your kitchen, basement, or garage
- 7.2 Cubic Feet (204 Liters) Capacity: The deep freezer is spacious with a generous 7.2 cu. ft. of storage space
- Garage Ready: If you are looking for a garage freezer, this unit can perform in temperatures from 0°F to 110°F (-17°C to 43°C)
- Handy Storage: The unit has an adjustable wire storage basket on top to help keep your deep freezer organized
- Modern & Clean: Rounded lid design and easy to clean interior liner
Final Thoughts on Top-Door Freezers
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best chest freezers. Improve your kitchen with one of the best chest freezers from our list and add to your collection of essential kitchen gadgets. Not sure if a top-door freezer is right for your space? Learn more about the benefits of using a chest freezer!
Last update on 2021-10-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API