If you’re looking for the best gaming power supply, look no further! We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best power supplies on the market.
When building a gaming PC, there are several essential components. The power supply, or PSU, is the piece that provides power to the entire gaming system. The best gaming power supplies provide continuous and reliable power so that your gaming computer can perform at its best.
Top 9 Best Power Supply for Gaming Computers
Check out the best power supplies for gaming PCs. These computer power supplies were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget.
These are the Best Gaming PSUs:
- Thermaltake Smart 500W 80+ White Certified PSU
- CORSAIR RMX Series, RM850x, 850 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply
- EVGA 850 Bq, 80+ Bronze 850W, Semi Modular
- Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 850W 80+ Fully Modular Power Supply
- Seasonic Focus GX-550, 550W 80+ Gold Power Supply
- EVGA 750 N1, 750W, 2 Year Warranty, Power Supply
- Power Supply 850W Fully Modular 80+ Gold Certified Power Supply
- Corsair CX Series 550 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Modular Power Supply
- Thermaltake Toughpower GX1 RGB 700W Gold SLI/Crossfire Ready Continuous Power Supply
- Delivers 500 Watt Continuous output @ +40 degree. Compliance with Intel ATX 12 Volt 2.31 & EPS 12V 2.92 standards
- 80 PLUS Certified, 80percentage efficiency under typical load
- Supports (2) PCI E 6+2pin Connectors. Active (PFC) Power Factor Correction, MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Industry Grade Protections: (OPP) Over Power Protection, (OVP) Over Voltage Protection, (SCP) Short Circuit Protection
- High Quality Components
CORSAIR RMX Series, RM850x, 850 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply
- 80 Plus Gold certified for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures
- For maximum cooling surface area and performance
- Zero RPM fan mode for near silent operation at low to medium loads; Continuous output rated temperature: 50°C
- 100 percent industrial grade, 105°C rated Japanese capacitors ensure unwavering power and reliability
- Fully modular cables, so you only connect the cables your system needs. Fan size-5.3 inches. iCUE Compatibility-No. Modern Standby Compatible- No
EVGA 850 Bq, 80+ Bronze 850W, Semi Modular Power Supply
- EVGA 850 BQ - "great quality, Great value
- 80 plus Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size/ Bearing: 140mm Teflon nano-steel Bearing - quiet and intelligent auto fan for near-silent operation
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, and SCP
- 5 year warranty
Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 850W 80+ Fully Modular Power Supply
- RGB LED FAN 256 colors Riing RGB 140 millimeter Hydraulic Bearing fan with low noise design. Fan blades are optimized to enhance static pressure for an impressive cooling performance
- ONE BUTTON RGB CONTROL : RGB Lighting Button at the back of PSU controls 5 different lighting modes, RGB Cycle, Red, Green, Blue, White, and LED Off
- 80 PLUS Gold and KABY LAKE READY : Deliver up to 90percentage efficiency, Tough power RGB Gold Series has been optimized to work with Intel’s latest, Seventh generation Kaby Lake processors to achieve maximum energy saving
- ULTRA QUIET SMART ZERO FAN : Fan works only when PSU working load is over 20 percentage. A switch at the back of the PSU can be turned off to have the fan spun constantly
- JAPANESE CAPACITORS :100 percentage high quality 105°C (221°F) Japanese capacitors offer the highest stability, durability, and reliability
Seasonic Focus GX-550, 550W 80+ Gold Power Supply
- COMPACT SIZE: 140 MM deep fits ALL ATX systems.
- FULL MODULAR: Use only the cables you need to reduce clutter to maximize airflow for a better ventilated system.
- 80 PLUS GOLD: Less energy gets wasted during power conversion; Cut down your electricity usage and be Eco-Friendly.
- PREMIUM HYBRID FAN CONTROL: Unsurpassed silent performance in Fanless Mode. The fan control button at the back of the power supply allows users to customize cooling needs by selecting between Seasonic S2FC (fan control without Fanless Mode) and S3FC (fan control including Fanless Mode).
- 10 YEAR WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: Our commitment to superior quality.
EVGA 750 N1, 750W, 2 Year Warranty, Power Supply
- EVGA 750W N1 Series
- Fan Size/ Bearing: 120 millimeter Sleeve bearing ; quiet and intelligent auto fan for near silent operation
- Heavy duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, and SCP
- 2 year Warranty & EVGA 24/7 technical support
- Operating Temperature: 0 degree to 25 degree Celsius
Power Supply 850W Fully Modular 80+ Gold Certified Power Supply
Corsair CX Series 550 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Modular Power Supply
- 80 Plus bronze certified: High efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs. Compatibility supports ATX12V 2.4/2.3/2.2/2.01 and EPS12V 2.92 standards
- Thermally controlled fan: Silent operation at low and medium loads. Fan size is 4.72 inch
- Semi-Modular: Make your builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results
- 5 year warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds
Thermaltake Toughpower GX1 RGB 700W Gold SLI/Crossfire Ready Continuous Power Supply
- 10 RGB LED fan - 120mm 10 RGB LED fan displaying 7 Colors (red green blue yellow Purple light blue White) with 3 illumination modes (pulse full-lighted RGB cycle)
- One button RGB control - RGB Lighting button controls lighting effects Total 16 modes
- 16 lighting modes - pulse mode (7 Colors) full-lighted (7 Colors) RGB cycle and LED off
- 80+ gold - efficiency up to 90% and optimized for C6/C7 States ready
- Ultra quite - 120mm RGB hydraulic Bearing fan with RPM control superior cooling performance and silent operation
Final Thoughts on Buying a Power Supply
Do some research before choosing the best power supply and your gaming computer performance will be that much better with your new gadgets.
Last update on 2021-04-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API