If you’re looking for the best external graphics card, look no further! We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best external graphics cards on the market. These external graphics cards were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget.
Top 9 External Graphics Cards
- Desktop-grade performance: Boosts Thunderbolt 3 laptop performance with support for up to 3 slot-wide PCIe full-sized desktop graphics cards (sold separately)
- Built-in power supply: Includes a 700W ATX PSU with 100W laptop charging via Thunderbolt 3; GPU max power support up to 500W
- Compatibility (Windows): Requires Thunderbolt 3 external graphics (eGFX) support with RS45 or later and compatible NVIDIA or AMD graphics cards. Razer synapse 3 software not available on macOS
- Compatibility (macOS): Requires Thunderbolt 3 and High Sierra 10.13.4 or later and compatible AMD graphics cards only (NVIDIA cards not supported)
- GPU max power support: 375 watts
- External Graphics for high-performance gaming
- Ultra fast 40Gbps Thunderbolt3 interface
- Pci Express x16 slot supports high Performance Graphics cards
- Thunderbolt3 USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery for charging compatible laptops up to 87W
- 【Support Interface】Support dual TD compatible switch (hardware conflict resolution), multistage anti-interference circuit and data line reinforcement;Compatible with graphics card, sound card, array card, video card, collect card, etc.
- 【Data line Interface】For Mini PCI-E, Expresscard, NGFF(M.2)A/E Key or M Key, PCI-E X4 Converter Cable; Supports RTX.
- 【Support 6Pin+8Pin Interface Output】8Pin power output interface can connect 220W power supply and ATX cable with ATX desktop power.High quality electronic components,Reinforcement design for data transfer line,Isolation protection circuit function.
- 【USB Interface】This interface only provides 500mA voltage output and does not have any other functions(The interface of M.2 M Key and PCI-E X4 is data cable interface, and the type of the interface is HDMI.)
- 【Laptop External Independent Video Card Dock】Use for engineering measurement, data collection, server debugging, GPU computing and other industrial applications, most of the graphics card to play the game.
- Powered by GeForce GTX 1650
- NVIDIA Turing architecture and GeForce Experience
- Integrated with 4GB GDDR6 128-bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans
- 80 mm unique blade fans
- DisplayLink DL-3900 chipset, supports resolutions up to 2048x1152.
- External 2.1CH Microphone in and Earphone output make you use conveniently.
- Connect multiple additional monitors to your desktop, laptop, Android 5.X tables or Smartphones (one adapter required per monitor, up to 6 total monitors on PCs)
- System Support: Windows 10, 8, 7, XP systems,Mac OS 10.6 to 10.13.3. Note: Macbook 10.13.4, Windows XP 64-bit and Surface RT, Linux, Unix are not supported.(see Display Link website for more details)
- 1x USB 3.0 to DVI displaylink adapter, quick start guide, CD driver, 24 months worry-free.
- Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 900 series, GTX 10 series, RTX 2070, RTX 2080, and AMD Radeon RX580, RX570, and Radeon Pro WX7100 and is mac OS certified with AMD Radeon RX580/RX570 and Radeon Pro WX7100 high sierra 10.13.4 and later
- All-new Aluminum Chassis for beauty and function designed by ASUS and In Win
- AURA Sync ready with the ASUS XG Station Pro's plasma tube
- 330W internal power supply delivers support for your graphics card and laptop/tablet
- Superior Cooling with dual 120mm exhaust fans with features 0db fan technology for silent performance at low temperatures
- Powered by GeForce GT 1030
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64 bit memory
- Supports HDMI [email protected] hertz. Digital max resolution 4096 X 2160
- Smooth 4K video playback and HTML5 web browsing
- One click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Dual TD compatible switch (hardware conflict resolution)
- Multistage anti interference circuit
- Data line reinforcement
- Multi power automatic switching (support for soft start)
- High quality imported electronic components
- Support dual TD compatible switch (hardware conflict resolution), multistage anti-interference circuit and data line reinforcement.
- Compatible with graphics card, sound card, array card, video card, collect card, etc.
- 8p power output interface can connect 220W power supply and ATX cable with ATX desktop power.
- Reinforcement design for data transfer line. High quality electronic components. Isolation protection circuit.
- Use for engineering measurement, data collection, server debugging, GPU computing and other industrial applications, most of the graphics card to play the game.
Final Thoughts on External Graphics Card
Do some research before choosing an external graphics cards and your life will be that much better with your new gadgets.
Last update on 2020-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API