If you’re looking for the best external graphics card, look no further! We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best external graphics cards on the market. These external graphics cards were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget.
Top 9 External Graphics Cards
- Desktop Grade Performance: Boosts Thunderbolt 3 laptop performance with support for up to 3 slot wide PCIe full sized desktop graphics cards (graphics card NOT included)
- Built-In Power Supply: Includes a 650W ATX PSU with 100W laptop charging via Thunderbolt 3
- Compatibility (Windows): Requires Thunderbolt 3 external graphics (eGPU) support with RS45 or later and compatible NVIDIA or AMD graphics cards
- Compatibility (macOS): Requires Thunderbolt 3 and High Sierra 10.13.4 or later and compatible AMD graphics cards only (NVIDIA cards not supported)
- PERFORMANCE: USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI adapter lets you extend your desktop by adding up to two HDMI monitors to your laptop or desktop computer using a single USB Type-A port | 1x output for up to 4K 30Hz (UHD) & 1x 1080p | 2ch audio (through HDMI) | HDCP 1.4
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Supports a total of 3 displays in extended mode (incl. laptop screen) at your workstation or working remotely from home | USB bus-powered; no extra power supply required | 4K port supports ultrawide displays up to 2560x1080
- EASY SETUP: 10" (25cm) attached cable for added distance between the adapter & host device for multi-monitor workspace or HDTV boardroom setup; Auto driver install; Works w/ Windows system even if 4K output is not natively supported by laptop/video card
- WINDOWS ONLY: This USB-A to dual HDMI monitor adapter is only compatible with Windows operating systems and does not support macOS or Linux | External USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Graphics Card Adapter to connect multiple screens
- Greatly boost GPU performance: Greatly increase GPU performance to any attached laptop by giving it the power of a desktop-class PCIe graphics card.
- Thunderbolt 3 connection: The Thunderbolt 3 connection can support blistering data transfer speeds of up to 40Gbit/s while charging laptops at 60W.
- Hard Drive Dock: Expand the storage on your laptop with an added 3.5" or 2.5" HDD/SSD drive for your game library or project files
- Built-in Laptop Stand: Clean up desk space with the included laptop dock that places the laptop next to the EG200 for work with an external monitor
- Performance GPU Support: With an included 550-Watt PSU, the EG200 supports even the most power hungry GPUs. Supports cards up to 325 x 54 x 141mm
- External Graphics for high-performance gaming
- Ultra fast 40Gbps Thunderbolt3 interface
- Pci Express x16 slot supports high Performance Graphics cards
- Thunderbolt3 USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery for charging compatible laptops up to 87W
- Boosts Graphics Performance - Connects a high-performance GPU card to your computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports. Mac & Windows Compatible. *M1 Macs are NOT compatible with GPUs. (GPU Card not Included)
- Cuts Application Task Times - Enables GPU acceleration to significantly improve editing, rendering, color grading, animation, and special effects performance.
- 750W Power Supply - Support the power requirements of the latest compatible GPU cards; future-proof design handles higher power requirements of cards to come.
- Supports Many of the Latest GPU Cards - Includes AMD Radeon VII, RX, RX Vega, Pro W and Pro WX models; and NVIDIA GeForce RTX series, TITAN, and Quadro models. (See Compatibility Charts)
- Quietest Configurable eGPU System Available Large built-in, variable-speed, temperature-controlled fan quietly and effectively cools whatever card you install.
- DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset: supports resolutions up to 2048x1152 or 2560x1440@50. Includes HDMI to DVI adapters are supplied for added flexibility, great for different home and office workspace applications.
- External 2.1CH Microphone in and Earphone output make you use conveniently.
- Connect multiple additional monitors to your desktop, laptop, Android 5.X tables or Smartphones (one adapter required per monitor, up to 6 total monitors on PCs)
- System Support: Windows 10, 8, 7,& legacy XP systems,Chrome OS R55, Mac OS 10.6 to 10.15. Att: Windows XP 64-bit and Surface RT, Linux, Unix are not supported.(see Display Link website for more details)
- 1x USB 3.0 to HDMI displaylink adapter, quick start guide, CD driver, 24 months worry-free.
- CREATE A DUAL MONITOR WORKSTATION: Use this USB 3.0 to DisplayPort converter to connect your Windows or Mac laptop / desktop to a secondary monitor, TV or projector using an available USB 3.0 port.
- PLUG & DISPLAY: This DisplayLink certified dongle, provides automatic driver installation updates to your Windows (7 / 8 / 10) enabled computers. Its also USB-powered, requiring no external power.
- 4K RESOLUTIONS: With support for resolutions up to 4K 30Hz and widescreen capabilities this USB 3.0 external video & graphics card delivers a full UHD experience, ensuring astonishing picture quality.
- MULTI USE FUNCTIONALITY: Use this IT-grade USB 3.0 display adapter (backward compatible with USB 2.0) to either extend or mirror your main laptop or desktop display.
- Connect an additional DisplayPort monitor to your PC with USB 3.0 technology capable of playback at 4K
- 【APPLICABLE TYPES】Supports dual-TD compatible switch (hardware conflict resolution), multi-level anti-interference circuit and data line amplification.Compatible with graphics card, sound card, array card, graphics card, trading card, etc.
- 【MAIN FUNCTION】The 8p output interface can connect a 220 W power supply and an ATX cable to an ATX desktop power supply.
- 【PROTECTION】Reinforcement design for data transmission line. High quality electronic components. Isolation protection circuit.
- 【GREAT PERFORMANCE】For technical measurements, data acquisition, server debugging, GPU computing and other industrial applications, use most graphics cards to play the game.
- 【AFTER-SALES SERVICE】In order to eliminate your worries, we will provide you with a 12-month quality guarantee from the date of purchase. In the process of using, if you have any questions or interesting discoveries, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with quality services.
- Connect an HDMI display through this slim USB 3.0 Adapter for a multi-monitor solution ideal for your Ultrabook or Laptop
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0; Works with PC; USB-powered - No external power adapter required
- Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different screens - check your email on one display and search the web on the other. USB Video / Multi Monitor Adapter / USB Video Card / USB to Video Adapter Converter / USB to HDMI
- Supports 5.1 channel audio & Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1080p. Supports 1080p video resolutions
- Notes: This USB video adapter uses a DisplayLink family chipset. If you’re connecting this device to a computer along with additional USB video adapters or docking stations, please avoid using devices with a Trigger or Fresco family chipset. And not intended for gaming too.
Final Thoughts on External Graphics Card
Do some research before choosing an external graphics cards and your life will be that much better with your new gadgets.
Last update on 2021-07-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API