If you’re looking for the best external graphics card, look no further! We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best external graphics cards on the market. These external graphics cards were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget.
Top 9 External Graphics Cards
- Desktop Grade Performance: Boosts Thunderbolt 3 laptop performance with support for up to 3 slot wide PCIe full sized desktop graphics cards (graphics card NOT included)
- Built-In Power Supply: Includes a 650W ATX PSU with 100W laptop charging via Thunderbolt 3
- Compatibility (Windows): Requires Thunderbolt 3 external graphics (eGPU) support with RS45 or later and compatible NVIDIA or AMD graphics cards
- Compatibility (macOS): Requires Thunderbolt 3 and High Sierra 10.13.4 or later and compatible AMD graphics cards only (NVIDIA cards not supported)
- Greatly boost GPU performance: Greatly increase GPU performance to any attached laptop by giving it the power of a desktop-class PCIe graphics card.
- Thunderbolt 3 connection: The Thunderbolt 3 connection can support blistering data transfer speeds of up to 40Gbit/s while charging laptops at 60W.
- Hard Drive Dock: Expand the storage on your laptop with an added 3.5" or 2.5" HDD/SSD drive for your game library or project files
- Built-in Laptop Stand: Clean up desk space with the included laptop dock that places the laptop next to the EG200 for work with an external monitor
- Performance GPU Support: With an included 550-Watt PSU, the EG200 supports even the most power hungry GPUs. Supports cards up to 325 x 54 x 141mm
- Powerful GeForce RTX 3080 delivers incredible performance for games, creators and A.I.
- WATERFORCE all-in-one cooling system
- Thunderbolt 3 plug and play
- Supports 3x USB 3.0 for peripheral
- Supports 1x Ethernet port
- PERFORMANCE: USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI adapter lets you extend your desktop by adding up to two HDMI monitors to your laptop or desktop computer using a single USB Type-A port | 1x output for up to 4K 30Hz (UHD) & 1x 1080p | 2ch audio (through HDMI) | HDCP 1.4
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Supports a total of 3 displays in extended mode (incl. laptop screen) at your workstation or working remotely from home | USB bus-powered; no extra power supply required | 4K port supports ultrawide displays up to 2560x1080
- EASY SETUP: 10" (25cm) attached cable for added distance between the adapter & host device for multi-monitor workspace or HDTV boardroom setup; Auto driver install; Works w/ Windows system even if 4K output is not natively supported by laptop/video card
- WINDOWS ONLY: This USB-A to dual HDMI monitor adapter is only compatible with Windows operating systems and does not support macOS or Linux | External USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Graphics Card Adapter to connect multiple screens
- Boosts Graphics Performance - Connects a high-performance GPU card to your computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports. Mac & Windows Compatible. *M1 Macs are NOT compatible with GPUs. Not Compatible with Thunderbolt 2 or USB-C ports. (GPU Card not Included)
- Cuts Application Task Times - Enables GPU acceleration to significantly improve editing, rendering, color grading, animation, and special effects performance.
- 750W Power Supply - Support the power requirements of the latest compatible GPU cards; future-proof design handles higher power requirements of cards to come.
- Supports Many of the Latest GPU Cards - Includes AMD Radeon VII, RX, RX Vega, Pro W and Pro WX models; and NVIDIA GeForce RTX series, TITAN, and Quadro models. (See Compatibility Charts)
- Quietest Configurable eGPU System Available Large built-in, variable-speed, temperature-controlled fan quietly and effectively cools whatever card you install.
- External Graphics for high-performance gaming
- Ultra fast 40Gbps Thunderbolt3 interface
- Pci Express x16 slot supports high Performance Graphics cards
- Thunderbolt3 USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery for charging compatible laptops up to 87W
- EXTERNAL VIDEO ADAPTER: This compact USB to VGA adapter lets you set up a dual- or multi-monitor display without having to upgrade your existing system
- 1920x1200 DISPLAY: With display resolution up to 1920x1200, you don't have to worry about sacrificing quality when you use this USB 2.0 External Video and Graphics Card
- USB POWERED: Drawing power from the USB port of your Windows laptop, this USB to VGA adapter doesn't require any additional cords or plugs
- SCALABLE SOLUTION: With the ability to connect up to five adapters to one source, the external graphics adapter offers flexible setup options for future expansion
- DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset: supports resolutions up to 2048x1152 or 2560x1440@50. Includes HDMI to DVI adapters are supplied for added flexibility, great for different home and office workspace applications.
- External 2.1CH Microphone in and Earphone output make you use conveniently.
- Connect multiple additional monitors to your desktop, laptop, Android 5.X tables or Smartphones (one adapter required per monitor, up to 6 total monitors on PCs)
- System Support: Windows 10, 8, 7,& legacy XP systems,Chrome OS R55, Mac OS 10.6 to 10.15. Att: Windows XP 64-bit and Surface RT, Linux, Unix are not supported.(see Display Link website for more details)
- 1x USB 3.0 to HDMI displaylink adapter, quick start guide, CD driver, 24 months worry-free.
- Support dual TD compatible switch (hardware conflict resolution), multistage anti-interference circuit and data line reinforcement. Compatible with graphics card, sound card, array card, video card, collect card, etc.
- 8p power output interface can connect 220W power supply and ATX cable with ATX desktop power. Reinforcement design for data transfer line. High quality electronic components. Isolation protection circuit. Use for engineering measurement, data collection, server debugging, GPU computing and other industrial applications, most of the graphics card to play the game.
- Unsupported models:Not fit for Asus N55SF/N75SL/ASUS/A53XI24/1SV-SL/K43SD/A73S /K53SD/X8dij/A43s/N55SL/K45dr, Not fit for Lenovo E530/L430/E43/U410/E49/K49/G50-75M(New Add),Not fit for HP H533OM/6910/5310M,Not fit for Hasee ui45/EVI4,Not fit for Haier T68,Not fit for Acer 4739z/E1-451G,Not fit for Samsung 450R/270e5k/np450r5j-x05cn,Not fit for Dell 5437/N55SL
- Instructions: Disable the built-in independent graphic card in the BIOS and turn off the network. Update BIOS of the notebook to the latest version. (You can see the update method in the official website of your laptop.) Enter in Computer-Device Management-System. Disable PCI related port until the built-in independent graphics card is gone.
- Instructions 2: Restart the notebook after the hardware installation is complete. The external graphics card power supply is controlled by the laptop, the external graphics card start when the laptop is activated, the external graphics card can close when the laptop is closed. The 6Pin interface of the graphics card must be connected correctly, otherwise the power supply is insufficient.
Final Thoughts on External Graphics Card
Do some research before choosing an external graphics cards and your life will be that much better with your new gadgets.
Last update on 2021-08-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API