If you’re looking for the best edc knife, look no further! We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best edc knives on the market. These best edc knives were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget.
Top 9 Best Edc Knife
- As a utility, tactical knife with value pricing, Shuffle II Tan features a flathead screwdriver tip, handy bottle opener on either side of knife and lanyard hole
- Reliable 8Cr13MoV stainless steel tanto-blade is extremely sharp and designed to puncture, slash, stab, slice, chop, or scrape the surface of materials
- Reversible pocketclip is convenient for tip-down left or right-handed carry
- Dual, ambidextrous thumbstuds positioned on both sides of blade; safe and ergonomic for manual opening of knife with no mechanical assistance
- General all-purpose use as small carry knife for EDC tasks, hunting, fishing, camping or makes a great gift
- Dimensions: 7.1 inch (18 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.1 inches (7.9 cm) and a weight of 3.5 ounces
- Durable: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV Black Oxide High Carbon Stainless Steel with a black, aluminum handle
- Dependable: Quick and easy access with the convenient pocket clip, finger flipper and ambidextrous thumb knobs making it ideal for everyday carry
- Secure: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the liner lock
- Low Profile: Slim clip fits comfortably in pocket-
- Fast Opening: Thumbstud with IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade fast
- Strong And Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Designed by Richard Rogers in Magdalena, New Mexico
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details
- 2.4” high-carbon 420HC stainless steel blade offers good edge retention and a bead-blasted finish for a smooth, easy to clean, matte appearance
- Made in America by skilled knifemakers and covered by Kershaw’s limited lifetime warranty
- Handsome Olive Drab anodized aluminum scales over steel liners are resistant to fading, scratching and corrosion
- Great companion for anyone in need of a compact and reliable EDC- hunter, backpacker, gardener, hiker, hobbyist or angler
- Compact design, perfect for everyday carry with a less intimidating, lightweight profile for easy storage in pockets, bags, backpacks, tool boxes, purses and more
- Sport type: Hunting
- 3.5 inch plain edge blade
- Knife Closed Length: 4.5-Inch
- Knife Open Length: 8.5-Inch
- Weighs 5 ounces
- 3.1" 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with black-oxide finish for excellent toughness, edge retention and wear resistance
- Textured Glass-filled nylon handle scales offer a solid grip with Gentle Contour and comfortable in-hand feel. Closed Length-4.25 inch
- Drop-point, partially serrated blade is perfect for tackling everyday tasks like opening Cardboard boxes, cutting rope, stripping Wire and more
- Feature rich handle includes SpeedSafe assisted opening, built-in flipper, secure locking liner and convenient reversible pocket clip
- The Black clash is a great tool for any hiker, hunter, angler, gardener, mechanic, Backpacker or anyone in need of a solid, reliable EDC
- DIMENSIONS: 2.5 inch (6.35 cm) overall length with a blade length of 1.75 inches (4.45 cm) and a weight of 2.72 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 8Cr13MoV High Carbon Stainless Steel with a black, G-10 handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient Ultra-Glide technology, dual function money clip/pocket clip and finger flipper making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the frame lock
- Sport type: Hunting
- The upgraded, high-carbon, D2 steel Natrix with substantial copper handle is a deceptively hefty EDC; small but mighty pocket knife delivers, both in solid performance and in arresting good looks
- High-performance steel yields excellent toughness, edge retention, wear and corrosion resistance; an easy to sharpen, long lasting and durable everyday carry that will quickly become a user favorite
- Striking handle with silver hardware features a dramatic, oversized pivot and decorative backspacer; reversible pocketclip attaches to pocket, backpack, jacket, coat, day pack, duffel and gear bag
- Kershaw’s patented sub-frame lock, a variation of the traditional frame lock, allows for a slimmer fit while still providing utmost strength, security and handsomely dramatic, contrasting lines
- As eye-catching as it is functional, Kershaw’s Natrix with copper handle makes an ideal gift for birthdays, Father’s Day, groomsmen, weddings, promotions, anniversaries and other special occasions
- PROTECT YOUR PRIZED POSSESSIONS: There are watch boxes, pen cases, knife displays, and dump trays, but what about a chest that combines the best aspects of all of them? Enter the Drop Cache: a sophisticated home for everything in your EDC rotation—from knives, watches, flashlights, and pens, to your phone, wallet, cash, and keys.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Made with a handsome, black faux leather exterior and a soft microfiber lining, the Drop Cache will fit in well on your nightstand, dresser, or coffee table.
- 24/7 PROTECTION & HIDDEN STORAGE: The Drop Cache has space for up to seven knives, three watches, a phone, a wallet, and two pens or four small flashlights—not to mention there are two hidden compartments under the knife shelf for extra items.
- CHARGING STATION: A cable pass-through tunnel allows you to simultaneously charge and store your phone.
- EXPANDABLE: Need more space? Add a matching storage drawer (or two) that fits flush beneath the Cache.
Final Thoughts on Best Edc Knife
Do some research before choosing the best edc knife and your life will be that much better with your new gadgets.
Last update on 2021-05-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API