When buying a drone on today’s competitive market, you have to consider so many factors. If you’re not a drone expert, it can feel impossible to get a great, cheap drone for under $100. However, that’s not the case, and we’re here to show you why.
Here, we review our top 15 best affordable quadcopters to buy in 2020 – drones that won’t blow apart your budget. Let’s get this out there: by “budget”, we don’t mean cheap drones that will stop working within the first week of use. Rather, our list contains some of the best value drones out there.
So, without further delay, here are some of the best drones for the money you can order now on Amazon.
- 1 15 of the Best Cheap Drones You Can Buy Today
- 2 Best Quadcopters Under $100 Reviews
- 2.1 Ryze Tello Quadcopter Drone
- 2.2 Holy Stone HS160 Shadow Drone
- 2.3 Potensic A20 Mini Drone
- 2.4 Eachine E58 WiFi FPV Quadcopter
- 2.5 Parrot Mambo Drone
- 2.6 Parrot Airborne Night MiniDrone
- 2.7 Holy Stone F181W WiFi FPV Drone
- 2.8 Syma X5C-1 Explorers Drone
- 2.9 Blade Nano QX BNF Quadcopter
- 2.10 Hubsan X4 H107L LED Drone
- 2.11 Spacekey FPV WiFi Drone
- 2.12 Snaptain S5C WiFi FPV Drone
- 2.13 DBPower X400W FPV RC Quadcopter
- 2.14 UDI U818A RC Quadcopter Drone
- 2.15 QCopter Quadcopter Drone with Camera
- 3 Budget Drones: Buying Guide
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
- 5 The Bottom Line
15 of the Best Cheap Drones You Can Buy Today
We understand that not everyone is ready to shell out the big bucks on drones, and that’s where this guide comes in handy. The best inexpensive drones can guarantee you unbelievable performance at a great price point.
These are the Best Drones Under $100:
- Ryze Tello Quadcopter Drone
- Holy Stone HS160 Shadow Drone
- Potensic A20 Mini Drone
- Eachine E58 WiFi FPV Drone
- Parrot Mambo Drone
- Parrot Airborne Night Mini Drone
- Holy Stone F181 WiFi FPV Drone
- Syma X5C-1 Explorers Drone
- Blade Nano QX BNF Quadcopter
- Hubsan X4 H107L LED Drone
- Spacekey FPV WiFi Drone
- Snaptain S5C WiFi FPV Drone
- DBPower X400W FPV RC Quadcopter
- UDI 818A RC Quadcopter Drone
- QCopter Quadcopter Drone with Camera
Ryze Tello Quadcopter Drone
The Ryze Tello is a really well performing drone for its price. It’s very easy to control, and built to hover for up to 13 minutes per charge, this is one of the best toy drones you might ever own.
Its 5-megapixel camera is able to shoot JPEG images and 720p MP4 videos effortlessly, and its intuitive controls make it easy to record perspectives and angles your handheld camera can’t get. Its DJI Flight sensors also allow it handle itself well in low winds. However, don’t go flying it in 38mph winds; you might never find your drone.
- WiFi range of 328 feet
- 13 minutes battery life
- VR headset compatibility
- 5-megapixel/720p camera
- Easy to use
- Fantastic for beginners
- Compact and lightweight
- Lightweight – can be swept away by winds over 10mph
- User is limited to 33ft altitude
Verdict: While this model is a cheap drone with camera, it does punch above its weight. If you are looking for an easy to use drone and a camera that works,
- Learn about drones, shoot video and easily perform impressive tricks with this lightweight Ryze Tello drone
- The 5-megapixel camera records JPEG photos and 720p MP4 video, and the Tello flies up to 10m vertically and up to 100m away
- This Ryze Tello drone operates up to 13 minutes per charge
- DJI flight tech - High-quality components ensure stable flights
- VR headset compatibility - Fly with a breathtaking first-person view.FOV 82.6º
Holy Stone HS160 Shadow Drone
The Holy Stone HS160 is probably one of the best bang-for-your-buck drones you’ll purchase. Foldable, small, and portable, it’s range of 1640 feet mean you can do some serious flying with this electronic bird.
It sports a 720p HD camera, and two 3.7V 500mAh modular batteries which are some of the most reliable batteries in terms of longevity and safety. More batteries also equals longer flight times. It also has a smartphone app that allows for real-time image transmission, and also activates other functions such as the “3D Mode”.
- Gravity sensor mode for easier and more intuitive control
- 3D VR Mode
- Foldable and flexible
- 720p HD camera for stunning imagery and video
- Has GPS
- Small and portable
- Easy to use controls and features
- Decent flight range
- Takes a while to charge
- Camera could be much better
- Drifts too much once the winds come in
Verdict: The Holy Stone HS160 Shadow Drone is one of the best drone deals you can find on the shelves at the moment. While it can seem to take forever to charge, it more than makes up for this drawback with its 720p HD camera.
- FOLDABLE STRUCTURE: Foldable & flexible blades make the drone small and portable. Also provides a better and safer flight experience
- Wi-Fi FPV 720P HD CAMERA: Equipped with 720P HD camera to take aerial photos and videos. Images and videos will be stored in both the app and the mobile album system
- APP CONTROL SYSTEM: Operate your drone through an APP after connecting the Wi-Fi to your phone (iOS or Android), offering you real-time image transmission, easy to shoot and read, fun to share
- MODULAR and BONUS BATTERY: There are 2 powerful 3.7V 500mAh Modular batteries including 1 bonus, which can support longer flight time for you and your family, this modular design ensures the safety of charge and storage
- ONE KEY START/ LANDING: Allows players of any level to fly the drone easily with perfect control and wonderful performance. WI-FI Connection: serach wifi signal (HolyStone FPV-XXXXXXX). Input the WIFI password: 6264657134 and connect it.
Potensic A20 Mini Drone
The Potensic A20 Mini drone will have your neighbor asking you “how much does a drone cost” after watching your kids fly it around so leisurely. Its altitude hold function is not only perfect for indoor use but is a great feature for first time fliers.
The Potensic is super-small, and is an absolute blast for the money you’ll be paying for it. It can pass for a great holiday gift for your kid, as it’s also one of our favorite kids drones.
- 2.4G remote control
- Range of 49 feet
- Equipped with propeller guards
- Flight time of 12 minutes
- USB charger
- Fast and agile in flight
- Easy to use
- No GPS
- No camera
- Extremely limited flight range
Verdict: One of the best budget drones for first-time fliers, the Potensic A20 is a must-have. If you are looking to give your kid one of the best holiday gifts ever, then this model was built for you.
- Having Fun for More Time : 2 detachable batteries and 3 adjustable speed levels deliver exciting flight experience for amateurs and advanced pilots alike.
- Fast & Agile: You could control the drone fly toward any directions by Remote Controller. Once expert, you could adjust it to the high speed and fly through the obstacle course hoops by Eagle Pro.
- Easy to Fly: With Altitude Hold, Headless Mode and One Key Taking-off / Landing, you could fly it without worrying about the direction and control it easier.
- Portable: It’s the width of an iPhone 5”. Besides, it’s extremely lightweight and easy to carry.
- Worry-saving & Convenient: It covers 12 months warranty and does not have to register FAA in the USA.
Eachine E58 WiFi FPV Quadcopter
Another easy-to-fly drone, the Eachine E58 is one of the most affordable drones with cameras. Its 120° wide-angle 720p HD camera records crystal clear aerial images and high-quality videos.
It can fly for up to 9 minutes on a single charge, and can hit ranges of between 262-328 feet. It is a great drone for beginners, and is relatively stable while flying. It does, however, tend to struggle once the winds go above 5mph.
- 2MP 720P wide angle camera
- Weighs 96kg with the battery
- 3-speed control; low, medium and high speed
- Altitude hold mode
- VR mode
- Gravity sensor
- Easy to take off and land
- Clever folding structure makes it really portable
- Aesthetically pleasing LED lights
- Long charge time; takes over an hour to get to full charge
- Can be unstable when winds pick up
- Take HD pictures and videos, enjoy FPV function: The E58 drone is equipped with a 120° Wide-angle 720P HD Camera including adjustable angle, which captures high-quality video and clear aerial photos. The Wi-Fi real-time transmission FPV system can connect to your phone with the drone and the view will be shown directly on your phone, thus enjoy the world above the horizon, accurately capture photos and record videos for extraordinary moments.
- Can be carried around & Replaceable Drone arm : The small fuselage contains excellent performance, clever folding design, let you travel light, enjoy the flight fun. The drone arm is replaceable, when the motor or drone arm is broken, you don't need to worry about the drone not performing anymore. Just replace the drone arm and it can fly again.
- It's easy for everyone to fly the drone: On altitude hold mode, you can accurately lock the height and location, stable hover and capture video or photos from any angle shooting, making the experience very easy and convenient, even a novice, can play this drone easily. The drone automatically takes off and lands with one click, which is very handy. There is an emergency landing feature to prevent collision with other things.
- 3D flip & one key return & Headless mode & Trimming: The E58 Drone includes the new 3D rolling special effects and can be quite the surprise! One-key return function allows the drone to return automatically without losing the drone. The Headless mode option can make the drone's front side the same as the remote control, making it easier to fly to your destination. With the Trimming function,you can adjust according to the tilt direction thus, making the drone stabilize during flight.
- Customer Service: The battery of the drone is placed in the drone. Maybe this is your first drone of aerial.So whether you have questions about our features like how to take a photo,take-off,landing, how to set-up TF card or general maintenance and repairs.Feel free to contact us and we are always at your side. Our dedicated customer service representatives will solve your flying problem in time.
Parrot Mambo Drone
This is one of the most stable drones you can buy due to its auto-pilot feature. The Parrot Mambo is an excellent indoor and outdoor option. It’s a great way to learn how to fly due to its powerful sensors and advanced flying features. Its FlyPad controller has three piloting modes (Easy, Drift, and Racing) that can quickly bring your drone piloting skills up to speed. The FlyPad controller is optional, but the fact that it extends your flight range from 67ft to about 197ft makes it an attractive option.
It comes with a 0.3-megapixel camera, and is small and lightweight. The grabber and cannon accessories add to the fun – don’t expect the drone to FedEx any of your heavy packages to the other side of the house though. But if you are looking to play games with your friends or kids, you’ll love the cannon – the cannon balls are so easy to lose though.
- 5m/sec maximum speed
- 0.3-megapixel camera
- 9 minutes flight time
- Auto-pilot feature
- 30 minute charge time
- FlyPad controller
- Reasonably fast charge time
- Quick and easy to set up
- Fun and nimble flying options
- Not great camera quality
- Short flight time
- Can’t handle any winds
Verdict: The Parrot Mambo is one of the best inexpensive drones out there. In terms of features, it ranks pretty well within its price category.
- Parrot Mambo is easy and safe to pilot
- Learn to code with your drone
- The Free Flight Mini app expands your options for playing and experiences
- Compatible with IOS/Android size from 4.5 Inch
Parrot Airborne Night MiniDrone
If you plan to buy a drone with no learning curve for flying, the Parrot Airborne Night MiniDrone is a perfect choice. The FreeFlight app does all the heavy lifting during takeoff and landing, all you need do is hit a button. It also offers you three control modes – Ace, Normal, and Joypad. More experienced drone pilots will gravitate towards the Joypad mode.
It is powered by a removable 550mAh lithium-polymer battery that gives you about 9 minutes of flight. The batteries can be charged via a USB port – the Parrot comes with a USB-to-micro-USB cable. It is also equipped with two powerful LED lights that are bright enough for night flying.
- 4 replaceable 2.6-inch rotors
- 25 minute recharge time for the batteries
- 3-axis gyroscope and accelerometer for stable flights
- 640×480-pixel resolution camera
- Easy to fly
- Simple touch-screen controls
- Relatively short charge time
- Great for flying at night
- Low resolution camera
- Wonky touch screen controls
Verdict: The Parrot Airborne Night model is a great choice if you don’t want to worry about learning how to fly a drone, especially if you are looking to get this for your kid or to use as a beginner.
- No FAA registration required
- Agile, night-ready MiniDrone with embedded VGA mini camera (480X640)
- Equipped with two powerful headlights with adjustable intensity; choose from Flash, Blink and Light Wave modes
- Shock resistant and durable design makes it safe to do acrobatic flips and stunts
- Free Flight Mini app gives you ultimate control from your smartphone or tablet. Bluetooth range - Max distance: Range: 20 m / 65 ft
Holy Stone F181W WiFi FPV Drone
The Holy Stone F181W is one of the most affordable drones with camera you can get that come ready and assembled to fly. Built with two powerful 3.7V 750 mAh LiPo batteries that extend its flight time, it is a great starter drone for a novice drone pilot.
It also has a one-key takeoff and landing like most drones in its category, an automatic altitude hold function that allows you to shoot great images while in flight, and a 720p 120° wide-angle HD WiFi Camera. By connecting the camera to your smartphone using WiFi, you can experience a bird’s eye view in real-time.
- Wide angle 720p camera
- Multiple speed control
- Controllable LED light
- 6-axis gyro-meter
- Lands at your doorstep ready to fly
- Good camera at its price point
- Intuitive controls
- Struggles in light wind
- Delicate parts
Verdict: The Holy Stone F181W is a solid drone. Its intuitive controls, wide angle camera and powerful batteries make this one of the best affordable drones on the market.
- 120° FOV HD Wifi CAMERA: Equipped with the newest adjustable 720P 120° Wide-angle HD Wifi Camera, which allows you to take high-res pictures & video during flight. You may control the camera by Gestures (Paper--Video & Scissor--Photo).
- FPV REAL-TIME TRANSMITTION: With the built-in WiFi module, you can see exactly what your camera sees with a live video on your mobile device by installing the APP. You can also use Voice Control and Trajectory Flight when the App is on.
- AUTOMATIC ALTITUDE HOLD: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allows you to release the throttle stick and the drone will keep hovering at the current height. Easy for you to shoot quality images or videos.
- EASY SAFE AND FUN TO PLAY FOR BEGINNERS: Built-in the latest 6-axis flight control systems offer strong stability, easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance; Headless mode eliminates need to adjust aircraft position before flight & improves learning curve.
- DOUBLE FLIGHT TIME: Includes 2 strong powerful 3.7V 750 mAh LiPo batteries to extend the fun! FAA Registration NOT Required.
Syma X5C-1 Explorers Drone
The Syma X5C-1 is a great starter for your kids or beginners. It flies great, is practically indestructible, and is shipped 95% ready to fly. It has a 2-megapixel HD camera, and the stabilization system allows for stable flight times, whether indoors or outdoors.
It features a six-directional flight control system, which helps with tricks such as 360-degree flips. You can charge using the USB port, and can last for about 5-7 minutes on its 3.7V 500mAh LiPO battery. It will however take you about an hour or more to get to full charge.
- 2.4Ghz remote control
- HD camera
- 98 feet flight range
- Propeller protectors
- Colorful flashing lights
- Wind resistant
- Lights allow for proper night flying
- Propeller protectors make it very sturdy
- Long charging times
- Below average camera
Verdict: The Syma X5C-1 Explorers drone sets itself apart from other drones thanks to its wind resistant features, colorful LED lights and a sturdy propeller frame.
- It is a upgraded version of X5C equipped with HD Camera.Please know that the "X" of X5C on the plane is red.
- Build-in 6 axis gyroscope for precise hovering in the sky.
- Various control options for those piloting the X5C. Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward, Backward, Leftward flight, Rightward flight.
- Using spread spectrum technology for further remote distance, best anti-interference ability, least power consumption. you could fly more helicopters at the same time, its reaction speed is 100 times faster than other radio control.
- A key 360° roll, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance.
Blade Nano QX BNF Quadcopter
The Nano QX is built to be flown indoors. Of course, you can take it outdoors if there are no winds; but bear in mind that this wasn’t built as an outdoor product.
This Quadcopter is great for beginners due to its SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology system combined with sophisticated flight control software. You can switch off the SAFE mode once you have mastered the rudiments for faster flying speeds.
- 3-axis gyro
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Lithium Polymer battery
- Propeller guards
- Lightweight and portable
- Great for first time flyers
- Clear user manual
- Struggles with winds
- Short flight range
- No camera
Verdict: This lightweight and portable drone model works great for novice pilots. A big reason for this is its SAFE technology system, designed to ensure you master flying your drone as quickly as possible.
- Features exclusive SAFE technology with stability and agility modes
- Small enough to fly in any room or office
- Requires a 4+ channel DSM2 or DSMX transmitter
- Potent brushed motors that provide smooth and powerful lift
- 4-in-1 DSMX Receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
Hubsan X4 H107L LED Drone
Durable but lightweight, the Hubsan X4 is a favorite among drone enthusiasts. And if you get one, you’ll quickly understand why. It’s small and easy to fly, and zips around quickly. It will also survive most crashes intact.
Equipped with 6-axis directional flight mode, LED lights and propeller guards – the Hubsan X4 is an excellent choice. Control is smooth and enjoyable. At its price-performance point, this is a hard drone to beat.
- Two flight modes – Normal and Expert
- 2.4 Ghz Transmitter with LCD screen
- Adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Propeller guards
- 5 minutes flight time
- 3.7V 240mah battery
- Flight range of 328 feet
- Easy to fly
- Long flight range
- Short flight time
- Expert mode can be difficult to learn
- Below average camera
Verdict: The Hubsan X4 H107L is a durable drone with a solid battery, indestructible frame, and propeller during guards that protect it during crashes. Its long flight range is also an attractive feature considering its price point.
- 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- 2.4 Ghz Transmitter with LCD screen , Lightweight airframe with nice durability
- Equipped with LED Lights and Comes with Blade Protection Guard
- Directional Control (Left, Right, Forward, Backward, Sideways left, Sideways Right)
- Flight Mode: Normal and Expert Mode
Spacekey FPV WiFi Drone
Built for kids and beginners, the Spacekey FPV is a great start. its altitude hold function enables beginners quickly get a grip of flying and focus on capturing great images and video. The 120-degree wide-angle 720p lens are great for panoramic imagery.
This is also one of the least expensive drones on the list – perfect for those on a tight budget.
- Altitude hold
- One key takeoff and landing
- Real-time transmission of images through the WiFi FPV
- 720p HD camera
- Flight range of 262-328 feet
- Flight time of 7-8 minutes
- Foldable structure
- Easy to fly
- Quality camera
- Limited range
- Short battery time
Verdict: The Spacekey FPV drone is the perfect choice for kids and beginners. It has an above average HD camera, and is quite portable.
- DRONE with 720p/30fps HD CAMERA Enjoy the flying and record wonderful moments from the air with awesome perspective. The 120-degree wide-angle lens captures true color and panoramic views.
- FOLDABLE STRUCTURE DESIGNFoldable blades make the drone small and portable.Take it wherever, great for travels, parties, sports and adventures.
- ALTITUDE HOLD FUNCTIONEquipped with an advanced barometer, this drone can perform altitude hold for more stable flight. Beginners can easily get to grips with it and take stunning pictures and video from the sky immediately.
- Wi-Fi Real-time FPV TRANSMISSION Operate your drone through the app (iOS and Android) via Wi-Fi to enjoy real-time viewing of the high-definition images, making it easy and fun to shoot, as well as convenient to share.
- ONE-KEY TAKE-OFF and LANDING Simply by pressing one button, take-off and land like a pro every time.Together with headless mode &altitude hold function ,you’ll have an amazing and safe drone flying experience.For spare parts,please search “Spare parts DC-014”on Amazon.
Snaptain S5C WiFi FPV Drone
The Snaptain S5C is a stylish quadcopter that delivers crystal clear images with its 720p HD camera. It has a built-in gravity sensor that makes it an easy product to fly. Its altitude hold function supports steady hover at certain altitudes. The durable build makes it a great buy for beginners as it can survive most crashes.
- Altitude hold
- One key takeoff and landing
- Headless mode
- 720p HD camera
- In-built G sensor
- Propeller guards
- Flight range of 262 feet
- Beginner friendly
- Limited flight range
- ✈USER-FRIENDLY✈ SNAPTAIN S5C drone is user-friendly. Simply press one button, it will take off, land or return to your command. Smart voice control, headless mode, and the fascinating 360° Flips & Rolls come handy even for the drone newbies.
- ✈FARTHER & CLEARER✈ The SNAPTAIN S5C provides video transmission within a range of up to 80m. Edit and upload instantly your videos on Social Media by iPhone or a 720p video transmission signal up to a scale of 80m, allowing you to fly farther. Edit HD footage and directly upload it to social media from your iPhone or iPad. The video clips are automatically saved to the Micro SD card.
- ✈POWERFUL & SAFE✈ Protective Propeller Guards to ensure a safe flight. High quality ABS material to free your worries of a sudden shock or drop. Best choice with enough fun for beginners.
- ✈STEADY & TRACKABLE✈ Altitude-Hold function ensures a steady hover in the air at a certain altitude. Great aerial pictures and videos are feasible thanks to this function. Trajectory Flight function is the newest technology that by drawing a flight course on the touch screen on your smartphone, the drone will fly accordingly. Pure fun awaits.
- ✈GRAVITY CONTROL✈ A built-in G-sensor is designed to allow controlling the drone by adjusting the vertical and horizontal position of your smartphone via the Snaptain Era App downloadable on iOS and Android App market.
DBPower X400W FPV RC Quadcopter
The DBPower X400W offers the incredible feature of linking to some 3D VR headsets. This means you can get a view of the world you rarely see through the lens of your drone. It can also connect to your smartphone so you can watch the view in real-time.
This model has high battery capacity, so you can use it across long distances and time frames without it losing power.
- Headless mode – easily fly the drone in any direction
- Connects to virtual reality headsets
- Connects to smartphones
- High battery capacity
- Two speed modes
- Long battery life
- Not for use with children
- HEADLESS MODE: Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction, by using Headless, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction, the direction will be the same as your remote controller
- 3D SPLIT SCREEN DISPLAY: Compatible with 3D VR HEADSET on MJX FPV APP, use your own VR HEADSET (NOT INCLUDED) to see the world in a different way
- FPV REAL TIME TRANSMISSION: Connect your phone with the drone and the view will be shown directly on your phone, thus enjoy the world above the horizon
- HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY: Control the X400W drone from 100 meters away and with the high capacity volume battery, you can fly your drone up to 8-9 minutes, for More Accessories, search ASIN --- Motors: B01D1I3WDE, Blades: B01D1I7280 Batteries: B01D1HUO3G B01D1HN4JW
- ONE KEY 3D ROLL: With the latest technology of 6-Axis Gyro flying control system, it can fly very stable and take better pictures and it can finish the 3D roll with one key, it is very easy to use even for the beginner
UDI U818A RC Quadcopter Drone
The UDI U818A RC Quadcopter Drone is a high quality drone for the money. At less than $50, this drone has an HD camera, is easy to fly, and has some great features included. The UDI 818A is a good choice for beginners. It comes with two LiPO batteries for extended flight, and an upgraded 4 MB micro SD card.
- Headless/IOC function
- 6-axis gyro flight control system
- One key 360 degree roll
- 2 MP HD video camera
- 2 LiPO batteries
- 4MB micro SD card
- Easy to fly
- Doesn’t fly well in wind
- Short flight time
Verdict: The UDI U818A RC Quadcopter is a good value drone, especially considering its under $50 price point. This is a great choice for beginners, kids, or anyone looking for an easy budget quadcopter that takes pictures and video.
- The UDI U818A HD has the Headless/IOC function. Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Headless/IOC, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction. This lessens the steepness of the learning curve and allows the pilot to enjoy flight while slowly learning each specific orientation of the quadcopter.
- 6 AXIS GYRO - Equipped with the latest 6-axis flight control systems, 3D lock, More scheduled flight, operating more to the force!
- 360° Eversion - One key 360°roll,continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance
- HD Video Camera - U818A HD equipped with 2MP HD video camera (Resolution: 1280 x 720; Framerate: 30 Fps), lets you control the aircraft Enjoy taking pictures/video of the pleasure flights.
- Upgraded Accessories - Extend your play time with two LiPO Battery and a upgraded 4GB Micro SD memory card.
QCopter Quadcopter Drone with Camera
The QCopter Quadcopter Drone with Camera has an impressive 30 minute flight time for a cheap drone. The quality isn’t cheap, and it even comes with replacement parts in case of a crash. This quadcopter connects to phones, so HD photos and videos can be instantly downloaded.
- 30 minute flight time
- Extra battery included
- 300 foot flight range
- Crash replacement kit
- HD Wi-Fi FPV camera
- 360 degree eversion
- Long flight time
- Long flight range
- Good customer service
- Drifts during flight
- Can’t handle wind
- Reports of faulty camera
Verdict: On paper, the QCopter Quadcopter Drone with camera is great, but a few reviews report faulty cameras or easily broken parts. The crash replacement kit may supplement some of those issues, and many other reviews rave about this drone. For the price and with reliable customer service, it’s worth a shot.
- NEVER LET BATTERY LIFE INTERRUPT YOUR SESSION AGAIN – Your QCopter Quadcopter Drone with Camera comes with a powerful 3.7V 1100mAh battery that can last as much as 30 minutes flight time compared to other brands that will last you just 6-8min fly time. Imagine never having to re-take that shot that was cut off short. And as if one battery isn’t enough, we’ve also provided a BONUS spare battery to make sure you’re unstoppable!
- SUPERIOR STRUCTURE FOR A SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE – With its superiorly made materials and stabilization system, shooting on bird’s eye has never been more convenient. This drone can perform well even on high altitudes and 100 meters or 300 feet control distance.
- BE A PRO IN 10 SECONDS – Operate your QCopter using your phone to enjoy realtime viewing right from your controller. And with its intuitive controls, beginners and even kids won’t be overwhelmed when using it. Each box contains a crash replacement kit so you can repair it without needing to go to a store!
- SEE THE WORLD FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE – Take vivid aerial shots with the QCopter Drone. Equipped with an optimized High Definition Wi-Fi FPV Camera instead of the usual 720P, you can now easily zoom and crop photos and videos for that perfectly curated frame
- WE’RE HERE FOR YOU IF YOU NEED US – We at QCopter believe that every purchase of our Quadcopter Drone should be backed by an excellent after-sales support. Our company stands by our OUTSTANDING customer assistance to make sure you are fully satisfied with your purchase. What are you waiting for? Add to cart now!
Budget Drones: Buying Guide
There are a number of crucial factors to consider before buying a budget drone – here are some of our top things to look out for.
The drone price is a critical element in your final decision. It has to match your budget or size of your wallet. You don’t want to buy one and go broke for the rest of the month. Although, it can be worth the pain sometimes.
What features are you looking for? Are you looking for a cheap 4K camera drone or the best inexpensive quadcopter? This all depends on your specifications or who is going to use the drone. Write down the three must haves and use that to make your final decision.
Have you ever ordered a piece of equipment to discover it doesn’t fit your storage space? Or you discover that its a problem carrying it around. Ensure you confirm that the weight is something you can manage before you click the “buy” button.
Getting inexpensive drones doesn’t mean you have to forego durability, especially if you are getting it for a beginner. There will surely be a lot of crashes. Ensure you check for sturdy builds that can handle all the falls.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a drone cost?
The typical range for a toy or beginner drone can range from $40 to $300. Some quadcopters do cost as much as $1000. Your budget is the determinant here.
What’s a good cheap drone with camera?
There are quite a number of good cheap quadcopters that fall under this category. Most of the drones on our list have cameras of varying quality – if you’re looking for a great camera drone, aim for one with an HD camera.
The Bottom Line
While the best budget drone is based on personal preferences, our list contains a wide variety of some of the most affordable drones that come in all shapes and sizes, suitable for both beginners and intermediate pilots. You can’t get it wrong with any of them – think about the features you want from your drone and go from there.
If you want extra features, improved durability and performance, and you can spare a few extra bucks, check out the best drones under $200! These affordable drones have added benefits for only a little extra money.
Hopefully our guide has helped you narrow down your search. Buy your drone today to start the fun!
Check out other Top-Rated Drones: